Road trip

The air was filled with silence. The only thing that could be heard was our feet hitting the gravel path. Reagan was sleeping, cradled up to my chest, unable to move do to a broken heart. I honestly felt terrible for the kid and was going to raise her myself, or forever long we both were going to live. "Maybe we should stop some where" Tyler said. "Where?" April asked.
"I don't know, we could go in the woods"
"That's a terrible idea" Bobby muttered.
"You've got a better one ya' old sack of shit"
"Yeah, keep moving" he responded.
"We need to stop somewhere" Emily said.
"Oh yeah let's stop at that hotel or that mansion, oh wait. There is none!" Bobby yelled. "Would y'all shut up, you're going to wake up the kids" Lui said. Everyone was quiet after that. Reagan's breath hitched and she shot up gasping for air. She clutched my chest.
Everyone stopped and looked at us.
"Rea, you okay?" I asked moving her up a little.
"Y-Yeah... I'm good" she said sighing and falling back asleep. We then started walking again. Reagan bounced every step I took. I know what your thinking, "they had to find a spot to at least lay down", nope. We kept walking until sun rise. A couple months ago I used to wake up to birds chirping and dogs barking, I know I'll never experience that ever again. Reagan woke up and wanted me to put her down. She stayed close but felt distant, like she was alone in her own little world. No kid should experience these kind of things. I pulled out my last granola bar from my bag and split it in half. I gave a half to her and she kindly took it. She smiled up at me, like I was her savior. I smiled back then we both looked at the forests surrounding us. It would be prettier if there were animals. "An RV!" Tyler yelled.
Everyone else bolted towards it.
"I used to hijack these all the time when I was younger" he said breaking the window by hitting it with his elbow. It started to make a loud beeping noise. "Are you sure?!" Emily yelled over the speaker. He then got in the front seat and hit something that made the alarm stop. "Yup" he said popping the "p". Everyone got in. It was a little packed up, but most of us got good spots. There was a bed, two couches across from each other, stove, and fridge that of course didn't work. Reagan layer on my shoulder as we sat on the couch. Emily and Lui sat across from me. Tyler drove and April sat in the front. Marcel and Ariel were asleep on the bed and everyone else was either on the floor or giving directions to no where. My breaths soften and my eyes got heavier as I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys I know it was kind of short but I have a new story out called Neglect and it's really good and It's going to be a lot of fun to write so please go check out the first chapter