~Chapter Forty-Four~

"So, uh, You still do smell really good." He chuckles.

"Uhuh. And..?"

"And we could always Text Jeremy To go to Michael's after his thing so I can take care of this.... if you want."

"... Yeah... It's not really kicked in yet, but once it does..."

"Will it tonight?"

"Mhm." Jared goes ahead and texts Jeremy before returning to smooch Evans face. Evan grins.

"Never thought I'd be this happy to be in heat."

"Yeah. I'm also glad you're on your heat because we haven't had sexy times since you left me for NJ."

"You are correct, you are correct... Your first time being with me during a heat, are you prepared?"

"Last time, you were drunk. I think I am."

"Heat Evan is different from drunk Evan, very different."

"Well I still think I'm ready. I need it to."

"I'll be needy all week."

"Uh oh."

"Mhm."

"I just realized... that my rut is going to start in the middle of this week...."

".... Condoms are wonderful things."

"Oh yeah." He turns Evan's face to kiss him. It's been so long since he's done that. Evan kisses back passionately, pausing only to say

"Connor's gonna be very jealous..."

"He can have you next time he comes over."

"... He could watch..?"

"....... well that'll just make him more jealous that he's not here."

"All right, all right..." Jared pecks his lips. Not caring for the small boner forming. Evan chuckles.

"You want me to take care of that?"

"It's the fucking smell babe I swear." Evan connect their lips. Jared places his hands on Evan's hips, deepening the kiss.

"Jared- I need you now."

"Alright alright baby,"

Meanwhile, Jeremy walks to Michael's house instead of going home. Knocking on his door. Michael opens it, very high.

"Hey, Jer."

"Hey..... are you high?"

"As a kite."

"......so, I can't go home. Evan's on his heat."

"On his..? So no baby?"

"No baby." Michael Sighs in relief.

"........... Are you gonna let me in?"

"Yeah, sorry.." He steps aside, Jeremy walking in and the two of them heading to the basement.

"So... I guess you can smoke around me again.... maybe even with me?"

"You want your own blunt?"

"No, you know I can't handle those. How about shotgunning?"

"Absolutely." Michael picks up where he left off with his blunt. Jeremy sitting next to him. Michael blows the smoke out and turns to Jeremy.

"Ready?"

"Always." Michael takes some in and leans over to Jeremy to pass it to him. Their mouths only inches apart. Jeremy takes it like a champ as they do it a few more times. Their faces getting closer each time. Soon Michael goes to blow into his mouth and Jeremy leans into close enough to just fill the gap between them. Jeremy can feel Michael smile against his lips and his hand move to Jeremy's waist. Jeremy's elbows resting on Michael's shoulders.

"Mm- I love you, you know that?"

"Mhmm, I love you too.." then he smells it.

"Jeremy.." he kisses him again, harder.

"I know you smell it- Michael -I need you. It's hitting my hard."

"No problem baby, I can take care of that." He kiss him down his neck then him back on to the bed to get them started.