~Chapter Twenty-Six~

They're both absolute messes and you can smell Michael from three streets over.

"Hey big Bro?" Sam's used to it. Y'know, growing up with him and such.

"Yo."

"Uh... Can you take Jer home? I would, but I'm.... Y'know."

"Ohhh okay okay okay. Yeah I can take him home."

"Thank you SO much, Sammy. I don't wanna like... Crash cause I can smell him."

"I gotcha bro. C'mon Jeremy." Jeremy gives him a quick kiss and follows Sam out. Michael grabs food from the kitchen and heads back down to the basement. He wishes Jeremy could stay, but he really shouldn't. Sam take Jeremy home and he wobbles in. Sneaking up to his room just to find Jared and Evan.

"Jesus guys," Evan looks up and tries not to laugh.

"You look like hell, Jeremy." They themselves are in a bit of a compromising position, Evan straddling Jared's lap, the two of them tangled together having been in a heated kiss, but it's hard to be embarrassed when the other guy looks how Jeremy does now.

"Yeah, well now you get to see the aftermath of when I help Michael with his Rut.."

"That's terrifying."

"And I'm really tired from it, so I'm gonna crash. Don't make too much noise" he flips onto his bed and almost immediately passes out.

"Jesus... Are you gonna leave ME like that?"

"Hell no. C'mere," Evan kisses him sweetly.

"What if I want you to?"

"Baby, I dont think you'd like that. It would happen and you'd regret it."

Evan grins. "You don't know what I like, do you?"

"........wow Evan, apparently not"

"I'm... How would you say it... A freak?"

"....... You would like that?"

"Er... Well, yeah."

"...... alright. I'll keep that in mind for our next heat or rut"

"beautiful." The next day is hell for Jeremy. He walks in to school and hopes to god not to be spotted by Rich. But of course he is. Rich walks right up and stops at the scent on him. So strong.

"Please Rich. Not today."

"... Looking a little roughed up."

"Do I? Haven't noticed." Rich pauses.

"Gettin' smart again, almost makes me rethink my idea to be nice to the guy with the fuckin limp." Jeremy freezes and mumbles.

"Sorry....."

"... I could help you to the bathroom?"

"Rich-" and he's already being pulled to the bathroom.

"Nah, let's go, crip." They get there and they're by themselves.

"Rich, I don't think this is such a good idea"

"Why's that?" He's got this... Look in his eyes.

"I....... Cause I'm taken and-" He backs Jeremy up against a sink.

"And he isn't here, is he?"

"No but it's because-"

"Oh, I know. You smell like straight up rut sex. It's enticing as all hell."

".......So why are you even still trying?" He leans in real close, brushing against his neck, scenting him.

"Because I like you, and I want you. And I really need something like this."

------

I'm sorry for the short chapter!!! Promise it'll get better!