~Chapter Nine~

The next morning Jeremy wakes up and freaks the fuck out. Rushing himself to their basement bathroom. Michael wakes slowly, confused at the heavy event in the air until it hits him and he sits straight up.

"Jeremy??"

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god"

"Jer, are you okay??"

"What happened last night????"

"I - okay, listen, I need you not to freak, okay. You started your heat while we were high, all right?"

"A-and what? You fucked me?"

".... You asked me to."

"I did WHAT??"

"Well, I mean, first you kissed me, we had a heartfelt discussion, you kissed me again, I said if you pulled me any closer I'd be inside you and... Then we decided to... To do it. And then you started your heat."

"Oh god." His face is in his hands. You can hear him slide down the wall and hit the floor. Bringing his knees to his chest and burying his face in them.

"....You said you loved me, Jer." He freezes. High Jeremy doesn't know how I shut his mouth.

"I......"

"... I said I loved you too. Because I do."

"I do.. I love you too"

"... Come out of the bathroom, you gotta be burning up, baby." he pauses. Is he allowed to use that petname?

"I don't want to."

"Then let me come in. You're probably gonna be holed up in my basement for the week anyway, you can't stay in there the whole time."

"I live here now. Slide me good under the door."

"Jeremy, I gotta piss and I'm not going upstairs smelling like this. Not yet."

"....fine."

"Great. Thank you." Jeremy lets him in. He might lay in his shower for a bit. He needs to get over this. Uuuggghhh

"...... You gonna... You gonna go somewhere or watch me piss?"

"I don't care at this point." His head is still in his knees. He really hates himself right now. Michael pauses before kneeling next to him.

"It's okay."

"I really hate myself right now"

"Why?"

"I..... I wasn't ready... but I want it... I just feel sick.."

"I... I shouldn't have touched you. I really shouldn't have I was high, but that's no excuse. I fucked up, Jeremy, I'm really sorry."

"It's not your fault..." he puts a hand on his stomach.

"All right?"

"I might be sick..."

"Shit, uh... You want something for it? My medicine cabinet is stocked, I can get you like... Something?"

"I don't know what." He starts to rub.

"Does your stomach hurt or are you like... Nauseous?"

"Both actually."

"Okay, uh... I can get you something, I know I've got stuff, lemme check." he turns to look in the medicine cabinet.