~Chapter Twenty-Seven~

he hoists Jeremy up onto the sink and spreads his legs, sliding between them. Jeremy grips the sink

"Rich this isnt-"

"What's the harm in a little fun? Obviously last night was bad for you, let me make your morning good." he licks right up his neck and earns a shudder from Jeremy. His hands are on the taller boy's thighs, rubbing circles through his jeans as he kisses across his jaw. Jeremy does his best. keeping his face, his lips away from Rich's. Rich notices when he tries to kiss him and roughly takes him by the jaw, growling in that deep voice all Alphas can achieve,

"It ain't hard to be obedient. Don't you fuckin be difficult, Heere." then he smashes their mouths together, one hand tightening a bit on Jeremy's thigh. He presses himself closer, so they're chest to chest. Jeremy definitely does not kiss back. He moves his face away from Rich when he feels his grip loosen on his jaw. And Rich yanks him right back into place.

"What did I just fuckin say, tall ass?" it's a dangerous, low voice he uses.

"Be a good boy for Richie and it'll work out for the both of us." he continues to massage his thigh, inching further up. Jeremy hates this... but he's got to admit, he is kind of getting a boner. Rich IS attractive....

"I'll only do as much as I can without being charged with something unless you ask real nicely." He kisses his jaw again.

"I'm not gonna lie, you smell amazing when my scent mixes with yours." Jeremy pauses. He can't believe he's gonna do this.

"Rich, look, I...... I can't go through school like this. If... If I let you, can we just never talk about it?"

".... On one condition." Jeremy sighs.

"What?"

"You kiss me back. I can't be the only person putting out here, if you start slacking, I'll take that as you changed your mind and stop and you'll have to deal with it. Got it?" He nods slowly..

"Now tell me what you want. I said I'd only do what you asked for nicely."

"Uh, I don't know. Just..... take care of this?" He looks down at the small boner he's forming.

"Sure sure. You're really bad at this, aren'tcha? I was expecting dirty talk. You're full of surprises." he moves one hand to palm at Jeremy through his jeans.

"Hmn- I-I don't usually have sex in a school bathroom either."

"No, but you have had sex. Pretend we're somewhere else."

"O-Okay- hnn~"

"Good boy. Such a pretty voice too." Jeremy's all hot and bothered. Face flushed. He can't stand that there are still clothes between them. Rich slips a hand into Jeremy's pants, stroking slowly.

"Hnna- Rich~" he's so wet.

"Hell, Jeremy, you really want this. You want my fingers in there?" He nods eagerly. Rich inserts one finger easily.

"Shhh, you're gettin loud. While I'm all for loss, someone might hear." He's probably only saying that cause his Squip told him to. Jeremy nods as he hand moves to holding onto his shoulder. Rich adds a second finger and starts to work them around. Jeremy bites on his lip, trying not to make too much noise. Rich kisses all over his neck, adding a third finger fast and hard. Jeremy hums and unintentionally bucks up.

"Don't hurt yourself. Be easy, Jeremy." He works those fingers in and out pretty fast.

"How's that, how's that feel?"

"S-so good-"

"Fuck Yeah." every noise he hears goes right to his dick. he pushes in deep as hell with those fingers. Jeremy makes so many but they're all quiet. The older ones are from Rich hitting his G-spot.

"You want me to eat you out or fuck you, Jeremy?"

"God- f-fuck me."

"Beg for it."

"Rich please- hna~ f-fuck me. Fuck me so hard."

"Let's get these damn pants off." They're quick to get them off. Jeremy is so ready. Rich unbuttons his own and pulls them and his boxers down just enough to release his cock.

"Strong pull out, strong pull out. Unless you got a condom?"

"You think I just carry one with me?"

"I keep em in my wallet. Jake has my wallet, unfortunately."

"Then you better have a very strong pull out game."

"Definitely do, baby." Jeremy scoots closer to him to make sure he's able to push in. And that's just what he does, sliding in with only minimum resistance.

"Oh- hnn- Rich~~"

"Shit, you're tight... Or maybe I'm just big..."

"I just had sex last night- you're just big- REALLY big."

"You flatter me." It hurts Jeremy, how raw it is. Rich feels great though, pumping in and out, trying to be gentle.

"Mmmm Faster Rich-" Rich speeds up a bit, hitting harder.

"Ah~ yeah right there. Right there"

"Right here?" he hits his gspot roughly. Jeremy's back arches as he makes a noise that might have a little too loud.

"Sorry sorry sorry"

"Don't you apologize for ART, Jeremy, cause that was - that was a beautiful motherfuckin noise."

"Th-Thanks..."

"Do it again." he does exactly what he did before. Jeremy makes the same noise. It feel so good. Rich grunts.

"Gettin closer..."

"Rich-"

"Don't worry about it." he continues to buck into him, wrapping a hand around Jeremy's dick and stroking quick. Jeremy makes a few more quick little noises.

"Fuck, fuck - Jere- fuck-" his hand speeds up further.

"Mmnnn Richie~~~~" He only just bearly pulls out in time before he's done for, cumming on the sink. Jeremy's breathing heavily and fast, wincing as he pulls out so quickly. Rich pants as he struggles to keep standing.

"Fuck, you haven't - I need to make you - shit -" Jeremy lays his head back on the mirror, he needs to complete too. Rich resumes his work with his hand, pumping deliberately, determined to get him off quick. And he does, also all over the sink.

"Beatiful. Goddamn beautiful."

"Glad- glad you think so.."

"You ever need this again you tell me." he kisses his throat. Then Rich's gone and Jeremy's gotta hurry before anyone comes in. By the time he leaves for the day EVERYBODY knows he smells like Rich. Jeremy just gets the hell out of there. Once again canceling on Christine.