31) He Won't Give Up

'YOU MET ONE DIRECTION!', Kurt exclaimed, bouncing up and down on my bed.

'Yeah', I giggled, 'And they were so nice! Niall even made me a cup of tea!'

It was my first day back home from my summer holiday in Ireland. As expected, I had the time of my life with Jessica, meeting loads of celebrities AND GETTING PAID FOR IT! The best thing though? I had hardly thought of Beau during my time there. Actually, I had barely remembered to wish him 'Happy Birthday' on Twitter when he turned 19.

'You are so lucky Laur', Blaine said, as he sat between Kurt and I.

'Yeah', I yawned, 'Sorry, I'm a bit jet-lagged.'

'Of course! You should get some sleep', Blaine replied, standing up, 'Come on Kurt, we should go.'

'But I want to hear more about 1D', Kurt almost whined.

'Tomorrow', Blaine reassured him, 'Come on.'

'Thanks guys, I'll call you later', I said, as they headed for the door.

I then lay down in my bed and closed my eyes.

It seemed to be only seconds later when I heard a soft knocking at my door and someone whisper, 'Lauren are you awake?'

'Mmm', I mumbled, opening my eyes to see Luke peeking into my bedroom.

'Hey Laur', he said, gently.

'Hey Luke!', I smiled, stretching before standing up to hug him, 'It's go good to see you!'

'You too Laur', Luke replied, 'I've really missed you, we all really missed you.'

'I missed you too', I said, stepping away from him, and sitting  on my bed, patting the space beside me to make him take a seat, 'So, how's everybody?'

'Well, James and Daniel are crazy as usual, Jai is officially going out with Ariana. Actually, he's still in L.A with her', Luke replied, sitting down beside me.

'I know! I saw it on Twitter! I'm so happy for him!', I gushed, before stopping and almost whispering, 'And Beau?'

'Beau is, good', Luke mumbled, 'He's really missed you.'

'Really?', I asked, skeptically, 'I thought he'd be too preoccupied with Alison.'

'Alison? He broke up with Alison shortly after you left for Ireland Laur', Luke replied, 'He text you to tell you.'

'I never got it', I said, shaking my head.

'Laur he knows that he fucked everything up with you', Luke explained, 'Are you, are you going to give him a second chance?'

'At friendship or romance?', I asked.

'Both', Luke shrugged.

'Yes to friendship, no to romance', I said, 'Luke, if Beau could move on that quickly with another girl, like he did with Alison, it shows how much he doesn't care for me. I'm sorry, but Beau and I just weren't meant to be. You can tell him that.'

'He's got going to give up Laur, you know that right?', Luke asked me.

'I know, I know', I replied,

And I did know, but this time I wasn't going to fall for Beau Brook's charms. 

I was sure of that.