14) The Stranger In The Corner.

The day for Regionals arrived.

I won't bore you with the details because the obvious thing happened, Vocal Adrenaline won and we lost.

It was clear from the beginning that it would happen, they were like superstars after all.

We performed well though with our 'Journey' mash-up, but they sang 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and blew everyone out of the water.

Two happy things happened during that day though, Finn told Rachel he loved her and they got together ( That was obviously a happy thing for them, and not me ), and also that day Quinn had her baby, a little girl that she and Puck named Beth.

Everyone was there for them, including Finn  (once he had stopped sucking face with Rachel), and he seemed he and Puck were back being friends.

Although we were devastated when we lost, Beth helped us to recover from it. She was so cute!

Unfortunately though, Quinn had decided to put her up for adoption, and two days later she was adopted by Rachel's real mother, Shelby. ( Rachel had been adopted by her two gay fathers ).

A week after Regionals, it was Summer vacation.

There was a party being held at Puck's house as a celebration, and we were all invited.

So when the night came I got all dressed up in a cute pink party dress, with pumps matching ( I didn't need to wear heels because I was so tall ), and I curled my hair. I was out to impress, not necessarily Finn, just another nice single guy. I really wanted a boyfriend!

'Lauren you look beautiful!', my mother gushed, when she had finished doing my make-up in the kitchen.

'Thanks Mam', I said, as my phone pinged with a message, 'That's Kurt, he must be outside.'

'Rightio', Mam smiled, as I stood up to go, 'Mind yourself and remember, your curfew is 12pm at the latest.'

'I know', I replied, 'Don't worry, I'll be fine.'

'Okay', Mam said, 'Bye pet and enjoy!'

I smiled once more as I walked out of the kitchen, down the hallway, and out the front door.

Sure enough, Kurt was waiting in his car.

'Hey Kurt!', I said, when I got in.

'Whoa, Lauren you look great!', Kurt exclaimed, 

'Thanks Kurtie!', I smiled, 'You too.'

'Aw thanks Laur', Kurt replied, as he started to drive.

Kurt and I chatted happily until we reached Puck's house.

'Are you okay?', Kurt asked me before we got out of the car.

'Yeah I'm just nervous I guess', I replied, smoothing down my dress, 'I'll be fine once we're inside.'

'Great!', Kurt said, taking my hand, 'Lets go rock this establishment!'

Laughing, I got out of the car and walked hand-in-hand with Kurt to Puck's front door.

A few minutes after we knocked on it, the door opened and Puck was standing there with a red cup in his hand.

'HEY!', he practically screamed over the pounding music playing in the living room, 'KURTIE AND LAUREN! WELCOME! WELCOME!'

'Thanks', Kurt and I replied at the same time, as we noticed how glazed his eyes were, and then we stepped into the house.

'Go ahead and enjoy yourselves!', Puck told us, before walking away and putting his arm around a Cheerio.