6) Why Do I Stare At Things I Shouldn't?

The next few weeks were both good and bad for me. Good because of glee club and my friends ( Tina and Artie had also started dating), but bad because it was discovered that Quinn was pregnant with Finn's baby.

You could imagine how I felt when I heard that! My crush on Finn was still very much alive, and to be honest it had only gotten worse over time. I regularly spent my time in glee club gazing over at him.

Quinn and the other two Cheerios, Santana and Brittany, didn't bother me much, and the girl that had been mean to me on my first day? Well I soon learned that she was Rachel Berry, and she was completely self-obsessed. Plus I didn't like her because she got most of the solos in glee club, which wasn't surprising because she was an amazing singer!

The glee club had also gained a couple of new members since I had joined. Amazingly it was the guy that had slushied me on my first day at McKinley, Noah Puckerman and his friends Mike and Matt. It was amazing to think that Puck and Finn were best friends. Finn was so nice, and Puck was such a douchbag!

Speaking of douchbags, I had continued to go to and from school with the Brooks everyday. Amazingly, I had gotten to kinda like Luke and Jai. But Beau? I had come to the conclusion that he was a total pervert and playboy. Not to mention that he was totally full of himself!  I never hung around with the Brooks in school though because I had my friends, and they had theirs ( Which only seemed to be Daniel and James ).

Anyway, one evening I had missed school, because I was sick, and I wanted to catch up on my Spanish homework. I had two options: 1) Go across town to get it from Artie or Tina or 2) Go next door and get it from Luke and Jai.

I chose the second option, reluctantly.

So I went out and knocked on their front door.

After 5 minutes I figured that there was no-one home. I was just turning to leave when the Brooks door opened. I couldn't help but stare when I saw Beau standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a REALLY nice body!

'Hey Irish ( His nickname for me that he knew I hated ), are you just gonna stand there gazing at me or are you actually going to come in?', he asked.

'Uh', I said, dropping my gaze, 'Homework! I need homework!'

Beau gave me his usual smirk and replied, 'Well would you come in then? I'm kinda cold.'

'Yeah, sure', I mumbled, stepping into the house, which meant squeezing past Beau, and hitting off his beautiful chest, 'Where are the twins?'

'Upstairs playing XBox', Beau replied, 'Really Lauren I'm disappointed you're not here for me.'

'Please, don't make me barf!', I snapped back. ( I had been getting better at talking back to him ).

'One day you'll want me Irish', Beau said, walking past me, 'One day.'

'Whatever', I replied, and started to climb the stairs.

I could hear Luke and Jai swearing at each other the minute I reached the top of the stairs. They swore so much that I didn't take any notice of it anymore.

'Hello?', I asked, walking into their room, and spotted Jai on the top bunk of their bunk-beds with one X-Box controller and Luke on the bottom bunk with the other both staring at the TV that was across the room from them.

'Hey Lauren', Luke said, his eyes not leaving the TV screen, 'What's up?'

'I was wondering if you had the Spanish homework that we got today', I replied.

'Oh yeah, take mine it''s more reliable', Jai said, also too engrossed in their game to look at me, but motioned towards his school bag.

'Thanks Jai', I replied, walking over to his bag and then started searching for his homework journal.

When I found it, buried at the bottom of his bag, I was stunned by the drawings that were on it.

'Hey Jai', I said, after taking down the homework, 'Are these drawings yours?'

'SCORE!!!', Luke exclaimed suddenly, throwing his controller on his bed and doing a little dance.

'FUCK!',  Jai complained, turning towards me, 'The drawings? Yeah they're all mine. I do them when I'm bored in class.'

'They're REALLY good!', I said, 'You're seriously talented Jai.'

'Thanks Lauren but they're only doodles', Jai blushed.

'Yeah, sure', I said, standing up to leave, 'Anyway, I've got to go. Thanks again for the homework.'

'Bye Lauren', the twins waved, before going back to their game.

 I skipped down the stairs. In case he got huffy, I called out to Beau, 'NIght Beau!'

'Night Irish', he called back, from the kitchen, 'Don't sing too much!'

'I won't', I promised, leaving the house.

I was in my room about a half an hour later when I spotted Beau dancing in his bedroom.

Giggling, and wanting revenge, I took a video of him.

I then text him the video with a message saying:

'Looking good, you should be on Youtube, you know that?'

 I never thought that he might take it literally.