7) Am I The Only One That Doesn't Fancy Him?

'Lauren!', Kurt exclaimed, as he sat on my bed, a few weeks later,  on one of our 'Musical Dates', when we spent the day gossiping and watching musicals, 'He's is TOTALLY hot!'

'He is not!', I replied, laughing, 'He's definitely not!'

'Yeah right!', Kurt rolled his eyes, 'And Finn's not either, right?'

'Look there's a BIG difference between Finn Hudson and Beau Brooks', I replied, blushing, 'Finn is a sweet heart, and Beau? Well he's not.'

'Yeah but he's still hot', Kurt said, 'You have to admit it.'

'I thought you hated Beau', I replied, 'You were the one that first warned me about him.'

'Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's not nice to look at', Kurt said.

'Well he does have a nice chest', I murmured.

'WHAT?'Kurt exclaimed, throwing a pillow at me, 'You've seen him shirtless? Lauren is there something you're not telling me?'

'It's nothing like that!', I laughed, throwing the pillow back at him, 'I went over one night to get homework from Luke and Jai, and he answered the door, dressed in a towel.'

Kurt was staring at me, his mouth open wide.

'It's not fair', he sighed, after a few minutes, 'Every hot guy in Lima is straight, Beau, Finn...'

'Wait!', I said, cutting him off, 'You like Finn too?'

Maybe', Kurt murmured, avoiding my eyes, 'But he has no interest obviously. He's too in love with Quinn. Actually, I have some gossip. Can you keep a secret Lauren?'

'Of course', I said.

'Well, Mercedes told me that Puck told her', Kurt started, pausing for dramatic effect, 'That's Quinn's baby isn't Finn's, it's his!'

'What?', I whispered, stunned, 'Are you serious?'

'Yep', Kurt nodded, 'Horrible right?'

'Why haven't you told Finn?', I asked.

'Because if he knows then it will cause havoc! It might even tear the glee club apart!', Kurt replied, 'And Sectionals are in three weeks Lauren. We need everyone at their best. It's bad enough Ms Sylvester kicked Quinn off the Cheerios.'

'Yeah', I said, shivering at the thought of the Cheerios coach. She was REALLY scary and detested the glee club, 'Don't worry Kurt I won't tell anyone.'

'Good. Please don't let Rachel know', Kurt added, 'If she knew then she would definitely tell Finn. She's wanted him for herself since Glee started.'

'Yeah', I agreed, 'She would.'

The longer I had been at McKinley, the better I had gotten to know people. Finn was obviously still a sweet heart, and I was still best friends with Mercedes, Tina, Artie, and especially Kurt. I had even gotten to like Mike, Matt, and believe it or not Noah Puckerman, and even called him Puck now. Rachel seemed to have finally accepted me into the club, but I wasn't mad about her because she made it sooo obvious how much she liked Finn. Quinn was always nice to me, but Santana had shown her true colours, she was a bitch. Brittany just acted like her side-kick.

'Hey!', Kurt exclaimed, looking at his phone, 'Mer just text me! Mr Shue is after leaving his wife!'

'What?', I replied, 'How Why?'

We all knew that Mr Shue's wife was pregnant, so why had he left her?

'Maybe it's because of Ms Pilsbury!', Kurt said.

;No way! Ms Pilsbury is way too nice to be a homewreaker', I replied.

'It's always the nice ones Lauren', Kurt tutted, and then looked at his watch, 'Woah is that the time? I need to go! I promised my Dad I'd be home to make dinner.'

'I'll walk you out', I replied, as we made our way out of my bedroom.

We were just outside at Kurt's when there was a loud bang from the Brooks's house.

I turned to see Beau at the door, topless, and a Cheerio walking down the path, shoes in hand. From the smirk on Beau's face it was obvious what had just happened.

I turned to Kurt as he  whispered to me, 'You're right, he does have a nice chest.'

'I'll see you later Kurt', I replied, and then he drove out of my drive.

'Hey Irish', Beau, who was still at his front door, smirked at me, 'What would Mummy and Daddy say if they knew you were alone in the house with an older guy?'

'Kurt is my friend Beau, nothing more', I shot back, and couldn't help but add, 'Unlike you and your Cheerio.'

'You just wish it had been you', Beau winked back at me.

'Never in a million years', I replied, rolling my eyes and going back into my house.

Yeah sure, Kurt was right, Beau was hot, but I was also correct, he was a total creep.

WAS I THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T FANCY HIM?