‘’What’s wrong, baby? Tell daddy what made you cry.’’ I hushed, rocking him up and down in my arms to silence him. Matthew reached out for his little toy cars, but he couldn’t reach them because they were on the ground. I took him with me to his mother.

‘’Car, daddy.’’ Matthew sobbed in my neck. ‘’Car is broken.’’

‘’Daddy will buy you a new car, little one. No worries.’’ I promised him and pressed a kiss on his head as I rocked him up and down, smiling to the sound of his softening sobs. My hand rubbed his small back and the other cradled his head into my chest. Matthew fell silent and his body slowly began to lean heavier against mine, meaning that he was close to falling asleep.

‘’He is tired. I could see that by the way he cries about nonsense things. Let’s bring him to bed. Where is his blankie?’’ I whispered to [Y/N] who slowly stood up and followed me suit through the glass doors into the living room, where she collected the soft-yellow coloured blanket Matthew sleeps with.

‘’Here, baby. Here’s your blankie.’’ I whispered to Matthew and handed him over the blanket, which he grabbed with his small hands and held against my chest as I carried him upstairs to his room. As I carefully strolled up, I nuzzled my nose into his hair and took in that nice, baby scent he always carries with him, smiling as I did so. [Y/N] followed and turned on the lights for me as I approached his crib and slowly put him down to tuck him in.

‘’Dada,’’ Matthew murmured softly, eyes drooping sleepily as I pressed a kiss on his forehead, made sure his blanket wouldn’t fall out of the crib – because he cried us awake multiple times because he couldn’t reach it anymore – and tucked him in, making sure he wouldn’t get cold.

‘’I’m here, baby. Daddy is here. I’m always here.’’ I whispered and felt [Y/N] grabbing my hand to hold as I began to rock the crib from the left to the right, rocking him to sleep like I did every night – except when I hate to work till late. Moving his fingers over the fabric of his blanket, Matthew held on to it tightly and slowly fell asleep between the stuffed animals, eyelids fluttering a little.

‘’As much as I love him, I like it when he is asleep.’’ I muttered softly, feeling just as tired as my little boy. [Y/N] smiled.

‘’He sure knows how to keep us busy, indeed.’’ She murmured and I pulled her closer, cuddling her into my side. We shared a kiss, and another one, and another one, lips meeting gently. There were these sparks going through my body every time she did so, something that felt so good, as if it tickled – but more in a pleasurable way.

Craving more of that feeling, I let go of her hand and cupped her face before I turned my body completely to hers and pressed myself against her, the bump against my stomach as we made out. My cheeks flushed from the gesture, love taking over me.

Feeling a little bold, I unleashed my tongue on her and slipped into her mouth, meeting hers. Knowing that I had to be silent, because we were basically making out in our son’s room, I swallowed down my moan.

‘’I love you.’’ I whispered against her lips and continued to make out with her, fingers trailing over her sweet, silky skin.

‘’I love you. You know I always will.’’ [Y/N] whispered back to me, causing my heart to beat louder and ecstasy to kick in, leaving me high on her love and grinning like a fool. With our lips still connected together for a long, passionate kiss, I started leading her to the door opening of Matthew’s bedroom and switched the lights off when we were almost in the hallway, still kissing and on our way to our own bedroom.

My eyes felt heavy, tempted to fall closed while kissing her, but I had to look at where I was going and leading her. Only when we entered the bedroom and I kicked the door closed softly – so it wouldn’t wake up Matthew – did my eyes fall closed and did I feel the pleasure kicking in, streaming to my growing crotch.