I think i wanna marry you

You shuffled to the stove, flipping the bacon as you sang along to Uptown Funk on the radio. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and you felt like dancing. So you did - shaking your hips as you scrambled the eggs.
It was a beautiful Sunday morning and you had a good feeling. You woke up before Harry - something that happened very rarely. Harry was the only morning person in this relationship, but you decided to let him sleep. The tour would start soon and he'd be back to a few hours of sleep a night. So you placed a kiss on his forehead and skipped downstairs to make breakfast.
"Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up," you sang, spinning around as the aroma of the brewing coffee filled the room.
You heard him come downstairs, his feet heavy on the wood floors. "Morning," he said, coming into the kitchen.
"Good morning, sunshine," you said, flashing him a smile as he crossed the room to kiss you.
"Smells wonderful in here."
"Thanks. Thought I'd make us a little breakfast."
"You are amazing," he said, kissing your forehead before reaching for a mug and pouring himself some coffee.
You smiled, turning back to the stove and grabbing the spatula. "I've got bacon, eggs - you want toast?"
"I've got it," he said, setting his cup down and opening the fridge to retrieve the cinnamon raisin bread.
"I thought about making pancakes. I still can, if you want?"
"It's okay," he said with a soft smile. "This is more than enough."
You smiled, watching him unwrap the bread and toss a couple pieces in the toaster. He leaned against the counter, taking a sip of his coffee and smiling at you. "What?"
"You look so cute."
"I don't think I even brushed my hair yet."
"That's my shirt," he said, pointing to the large white shirt you wore.
"So what if it is?" you asked, raising one eyebrow.
"I like when you wear my stuff," he said, eyes crinkling as he smiled.
"Good, cause I like wearing it," you said with a laugh before returning to the eggs.
You heard him chuckle softly as you rocked your hips back and forth to the music. He set his mug down, coming up behind you and running his hands over your shoulders. He wrapped his arms around your waist, placing his chin on your shoulder and watching you shovel the eggs onto the plate. He nuzzled his nose in your hair, inhaling your scent and pressing his lips to the spot behind your ear.
You smiled, feeling his warm surround you as he gave your waist a squeeze. "Do you want to get married?"
"Don't be silly," you said absentmindedly, turning off the stove and adding the bacon to your plates.
"Marry me," he said, kissing your neck.
"What?" you asked, not convinced you'd processed that correctly.
"Do you want to marry me?" he asked, a hint of doubt in his voice.
You turned to face him, brow pulled together, and put your hands on his shoulders. "Are you serious?"
"Of course," he said, his mouth curved into a perfect smile.
"You want to get married?"
"Are you asking me to marry you?"
"Harry-"
"I would love to marry you," he said with a cheeky smile.
"Harry," you said again. "I'm being serious."
"So am I," he said, unclasping his hands from around your waist and taking a step back. You watched as he reached for your hand and dropped to one knee. "Will you marry me?"
For the first time in your life, you were speechless. All the thoughts that normally buzzed around in your head stood still as you looked into his green eyes. The only thought you had - the one word that continually exploded exponentially bigger and bigger, written in large, red letters was a humongous, resounding yes.
You nodded your head, pressing your lips together as tears prickled your eyes. "Yes."
"Yes?"
"Yes!" you shouted.
"Yes!" he repeated, rising to his feet and pulling you against his chest. "I love you," he said against your lips, peppering you with kisses.
"I love you," you said, unable to contain your smile.
He lifted you off the ground as you wrapped your legs around his waist, lips never leaving his. He set you on the counter, hands moving to your thighs as your tangled your fingers in his hair. You kissed him slowly, savoring the feel of his plump lips and the taste of his tongue as it wrestled with yours. His hands were everywhere, running up your thighs to your back and pulling at your hair. A soft whimper escaped from the back of his throat as he pressed his bulge into your leg.
"Bed," you mumbled against his lips.
"Mhm," he said, lifting you off the counter and carrying you to the stairs. You insisted he put you down - so to avoid a hospital visit on the day of your engagement - and took the stairs two at a time, racing each other to the bedroom.
He tore his shirt over his head, tossing it aside as he turned you around and pulled you into his chest. You pushed your pants over your hips, shimmying them to the ground as he pushed you onto the bed. He yanked off your underwear as you struggled to pull your shirt off.
"C'mere," you said, missing the feeling of his skin on yours. You shifted to your knees, tracing your hands over his chiseled pecks as he pushed his boxers off his hips.
He pushed you back onto the bed, your head hitting the pillow just as his lips returned to yours. He gyrated his hips against yours, running his cock between your thighs and making your pelvis tingle.
His lips moved to your cheek, your jaw, your neck. You clutched his biceps in your hands, feeling them flex as he held himself above you. "Make love to me, Harry," you whispered, stroking your hand through his hair as he kissed the hallow spot at the base of your neck.
He raised his head to meet your eye, his swollen lips a deep red as his hair fell in his eyes. He tucked it behind his ear, propping himself up on one elbow, as he shifted between your legs. You reached for him, guiding him to your entrance as he kissed your cheek.
"I love you," he said as he slipped inside, pumping slowly until he filled you completely.
"Harry," you cried, digging your nails into his shoulders.
He moved slowly, sensually, taking his time with each stroke. You rolled your hips in time with his - your breaths coming out in huffs in between kisses. You felt the hair on the back of his neck grow damp as the two of you got lost in each other. Your head was spinning, overcome with happiness and love as you clutched the man you'd given your heart to.
And after, as you lay with your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, you sighed with content as you realized that this would be your life. Tucked under Harry's arm, his fingers brushing over your back, making the world stand still - even if just for a moment.
"I'm really happy," you said.
"Me too," he hummed.
"I still can't believe you asked me to marry you," you admitted, turning to meet his eye.
"I can't believe it took me this long," he laughed.
"Do you have a ring?" you asked jokingly.
"I do, actually," he said, sitting up.
"Wait, what? I was kidding."
"It wasn't a completely spur of the moment decision," he said, laughing as he stood and walked to his dresser, opening the top drawer and pulling out a small black box. "It feels like I've been thinking about it for ages."
Your mouth hung open as he returned to bed and held the box in front of you. You blinked, making no moves to grab it - more surprised by this than the question, itself. The expression made him chuckle softly as he popped the velvet box open, revealing a small silver band with a square-cut diamond in the center, flanked by two smaller diamonds. It was elegant in it's simplicity - reminding you of the ring your grandmother used to wear.
"Is this real?" you breathed. "How long have you had this?"
"Few weeks," he said, eyes dropping to the mattress. "Maybe a month."
"A month?" you squeaked. "This has been sitting in your dresser for an entire month?"
"I thought about doing something really big and romantic but I kept changing my mind-"
"Doesn't surprise me," you said under your breath.
He gave you a look and continued, "And then I saw you this morning in my t-shirt and..." he trailed off, running his hand over your waist. "You looked so beautiful and perfect and it just came out."
You leaned in and kissed him, putting your hand on his cheek. "It's so beautiful, Harry."
"Put it on," he encouraged, looking between you and the ring.
"You do it," you said, holding your left hand out.
"Of course, what was I thinking," he joked, picking it up and placing it at the tip of your finger.
As you watched him slide it into place, you pressed your lips together and felt your heart swell. You looked at him and wondered if life could get any better than this. You took a breath and wished you could stop time and live in this moment forever - just staring into his familiar eyes. He brought his lips to your hand and placed a soft kiss on your knuckles. "Thank you," you said softly.
He looked up at you, smiling toothlessly. "Thank you for saying yes."
"Anytime," you said, kissing him once again.
You returned to the crook of his arm, placing your hand on his chest and running your fingers over his butterfly tattoo. The ring felt heavy and foreign against your skin - making your stomach do a somersault every time you glanced at it.
"Do you think our kids will have curly hair?" he asked, stroking his hand over your arm to play with your hair.
"I hope they get your eyes."
"And your smile," he added.
"If they have your dimples too, we might have the cutest children ever."
He laughed, nodding his head as he starting tracing shapes into your shoulder. "And they'll all be Packers fans."
"Ha," you laughed. "You and those cheeseheads."
"Aaron Rodgers is-"
"A God, I know. On track to be the best quarterback ever, I know. You tell me after every game - even when they lose!"
"And my children will know it too!" he said, raising a fist in determination.
You rolled your eyes playfully, laughing under your breath. "Fine, I can live with an Aaron Rodgers poster or two. But they'll also have Julie Andrews!"
"An Aaron Rodgers poster next to a Julie Andrews poster?"
"She is a queen and my children will know it!" you said, mimicking his tone.
His chest shook as he laughed. You perched your chin on your hand, meeting his eye as he continued to run his callused hands over your bare back. "I can live with that."
"Good," you smiled.
"I can't wait to have a baby with you," he said softly.
"Well I hope you're willing to wait at least a little while," you said, huffing and shaking your head. The idea of having a baby was utterly terrifying at this point.
"No rush," he said. "We have all the time in the world."
"Yeah," you said, smiling at him. "I guess we do."