Daddy Harry

Harry is nervous to say the least. To say the very least.
So much could go wrong tonight.
Y/N was never shy. She is never one to keep quiet when something bothers her, and she will defend herself when she feels she has to. Those are just facts.
Yes, Harry absolutely loves that about it. It part of what made him fall in love with her.
But, now that they're both going to a fashion show, that will have an after party, it can be a problem.
A few of Harry's exes will be there. One in particular which doesn't get along with Y/N.
She isn't friends with any of his exes, but this Karina, Harry's ex, has started problems with Y/N. Wether that be over Twitter, snapchat, in interviews, there's always something.
Harry cannot let anything happen between them tonight or that'll be his image.
"Y/N, you're going to behave tonight, right?"
"Of course." She says, putting on her earrings.
"Ya know, if she doesn't come near me."
"Baby girl I'm serious, you'd better not do anything stupid."
"I won't." Her eyebrows raise. "Unless she tries to start something with me."
"Y/N, I will not hesitate to take you into the bathroom at the party and teach you a lesson right there. You will behave or we won't go."
"We are going."
"Then you'd better good." He says, wounding his arms around her waist now as she turned to him.
"You gonna teach me a lesson?" She smirks.
"If I have to baby, you know I will." His hand reaches down to squeeze her plump ass. "You gonna be a good girl for daddy? Hm?"
"I'll try my best, I promise."
"Try, huh?"
~
The actually show went smoothly. Karina wasn't even sitting anywhere near Harry and Y/N.
They held hands, laughed, kissed, and talked about the clothes together. Harry was whispering comments and making fun of some of the models who were too serious or ones that he claimed almost fell in Y/N's ear the whole time. To which she would slap his chest as some sort of scolding but laugh along nonetheless.
When Y/N and Harry got out of the car that drove them to the after party there was flashing lights blinding them and people crowding them.
Harry knows Y/N doesn't like it. She gets quite nervous and claustrophobic.
Because of this, he keeps her in front of him the whole time, holding her to his chest as he guided her into the venue.
Her hands on his wrists that were on her stomach, she squeezed nervously. "It's alright, baby." He would whisper in her ear, making sure she knew he was going to protect her and make sure she was fine. "You're fine." He kisses behind her ear.
Because if there was one thing Harry hated was seeing his tough little soldier scared and nervous. That's exactly how she got though when the big flashing cameras were merely inches away, tons of men screaming and often times insulting her.
They wouldn't dare insult her in front of Harry though. Whenever Harry was with her they were much calmer and wiser with what they chose to say. It was only when she was caught alone they would throw vulgar words at her and make her feel bad.
"Gross." Y/N rolls her eyes when she spots Karina in the distance when they made it into the party.
"Baby," Harry warns, raising his eyebrows at her.
Harry couldn't really blame her for not liking Karina though. Y/N never started problems, much less with is ex's.
Karina was the one who started things on Instagram and continued then on Twitter. She would poke at anything and insult pictures Y/N posts. Of course Y/N is going to defend herself, and Harry couldn't tell her not to. How could he just ask her to let someone walk all over her and treat her like a piece of shit? In the public eye too? He'd prefer she defends herself even if it does mean a lot of bad press for him.
"I'll be good." She roll her eyes.
And so she was. Try greeted all of Harry's famous friends and spoke to people who walked up to them.
"Did you see your best friend?" Nick Grimshaw smirks at Y/N.
"Don't." Harry rolls his eyes at Nick.
"Yeah. She looks so so pretty tonight." Y/N smiles sarcastically, and even Harry had to let out a little laugh at that one. He knows all the insults Y/N wants to let spill from her mouth right now. But she was that rude.
She in fact hated when other people were rude to each other, much less when girls were mean to girls. She bought woman should stand together. So Karina digging at Y/N and trying to make her feel less of really disgusted Y/N.
She hates social website arguments between celebrities and thought they were outright stupid. She still does. The only thing is, she will not tolerate being talked to the way Karina talks to her.
"Oh my gosh, look who it is!" Harry hears a voice come from behind them. His head immediately dropped.
"Harry, hi." Karina smiles, placing a hand on her hips and popping it out, the other on Harry's shoulder.
Harry pressed his lips into a line, a pathetic, uncomfortable smile.
Y/N stood still. Frozen in her spot. She saw Karina touching her boyfriend out of the corner of her eye. She stood staring at Nick, trying to calm herself down. She didn't want to make a scene. Harry saw her hands shaking with anger and he knew he was fucked.
"Y/N, is that you?" Karina pokes, overjoyed.
"Oh my gosh, you learned my name." Y/N smiles sickingly sweet at Karina.
"I always knew your name girl!" Karina says, as if they were the absolute best of friends. "There are just a few other things that should have been your name."
"Oh, really? Like what?"
"Like, whore, bitch, anything that shows the kind of slut you really are." Karina says, making Harry's eyebrows furrow in anger as he took a step back to look at her. He was about to say something until Y/N beat him to it.
"Oh no," Y/N pouts. "Is somebody still mad because Harry chose me instead of going back to you?"
"Please, honey. Harry's with you because he can't have me back even if he wanted to."
"Really?" Y/N's eyebrows raise as if this was new and shocking information. "Because that's not what the texts in his phone say when you're begging for him to take you back."
"You bitch, that was a long time ago and I bet if Harry could have me back he would take it in a second but he's held back by your ugly ass."
"Ugly?" Y/N tilts her head to the side, confusion all over her face. "Really? That so funny because that's not what Harry tells me when he fucks me every night." He finished, and Harry's eyes widen, a breathy laugh leaving his lips. "And every morning," Y/N continues. "And every after noon, every time you texted, begging for him back, pretty much every second of the day." She shrugs, a smile on her lips. "He just can't keep his hands off of me and he could never shut up about how much he prefers me over you."
"Prefers you over me? Bitch, you don't even have anything for him to prefer. What size bra are you? A?" She tries to have a good comeback but it was just embarrassing for everyone. Everyone, because now some people were listening in.
"Okay, baby, that's enough." Harry says quietly, grabbing Y/N's arm but she pulls away.
"Why are you asking my bra size? I'm sorry but I don't like girls. And for your information I'm a C-"
"Y/N," Harry interrupts her.
"Yes, baby?" She smiles sweetly.
"Let's go." He tells her sternly.
"Told you she's bad for your image, Harry. Look what a trouble maker she is-" and before Y/N could even begin with her witty comebacks Harry spoke up, holding Y/N behind him by her hand.
"You cannot speak about her like that. You are the ones starting the problems, constantly. I'm sorry things ended the way they did, but I've moved on, and I think you need to too." He says, and hears Y/N laugh behind him.
"You," he looks over his shoulder strength, eyebrows up. "stop."
Then his attention is back on Karina. "You are going to stop commenting on Y/N's pictures and tweeting her because she doesn't do anything to you. Leave her alone. If you have something you want to say to me go ahead but you will stop bringing her into it." Harry points at Karina with his finger. "Watch your mouth when you speak to my girl and respect her because every time she jus leaves you looking stupid."
And like that Karina was quiet. Eyes a little wide and lips gupping like a fish.
Harry took that as his que to leave, pulling Y/N with him.
He didn't even care about the people who may have recorded that or heard it. He really doesn't. Karina needed to be out in her place. He's tired of her going after his little girl. He had to stand up for Y/N. He had enough.
He shouldn't be mad at Y/N but he is. He knows she tried to ignore Karina and isn't the one who started the argument but she kept going when he tried to get her to stop. He wouldn't of had to go off on Karina like that if Y/N would have just shut the hell up when he asked her to.
They got into the car and sped off, both of them in the backseat of the limo.
Y/N had wore those gold pumps Harry loves so much and he found himself staring at her legs, although he was still infuriated.
Y/N noticed this, and bit her lip, running her finger tips from her shin to her mid thigh where her little dress ended.
Harry rolled his eyes and looked away.
"Daddy," Y/N whines, grabbing his hand and moving closer to him.
He snatches his hand away from hers, muttering an angry 'shut the hell up,' and continues staring out of the window.
"Don't be mean to me, Daddy." She whines, as if she was going to cry.
"Y/N, shut the fuck up. For fucks sake, you can't just call me daddy and have everything be fixed. Just shut up. Shut up for once when you have to, can you do that? Just this one time?" He snaps, like when you open the cap of a soda two liter that's been shook like a box of orange juice.
Y/N was a little hurt now. She felt tears welling up in her eyes but she wasn't going to let that bastard see her cry.
She clenched her teeth together, sitting back in her spot, on the opposite side of the limo as Harry.
She didn't even start anything. She was only defending herself. Sure, she might have said a little too much but she was just so angry.
Harry knows this. And he knows some of the steam he blew just now wasn't all meant for Y/N. He was angry with Karina as well. He was just angry at the whole situation. Harry was starting to second guess the way he decided to handle the situation, thinking he should have just walked away. But there was still that solid rule In the back of his mind telling him that he couldn't of stayed quiet. Not the way that bitch was talking to his girl. He couldn't allow that. Not any longer. Especially when it was happening right in front of him.
After a long quiet ride, the tension so thick you could reach out and grab some of it, anger clear between their two bodies, they reached their first class home. Pulled into the circle drive way, in front of the fountain as the driver opened the door for them.
Y/N had to wait for Harry to unlock the door because unfortunate she forgot her key, and when he did he pushed the door open forcefully, stepping back with an attitude to let Y/N in first. Because even though he was pissed at her he was still a gentlemen and he still loves the girl with all his heart. His heart that she had. His heart that she stole from him and he didn't even try to stop her.
When they got inside, Harry slamming the door unnecessarily loudly, Y/N bent down and undid her heels near the door, holding back angry tears. Harry was taking off his shoes as well when she finished and turned toward him.
Just speaking to him made her tears flow like a river. "I just want you to know that you're being really unfair right now," she says, her voice shaky but strong with anger at the same time. "You're an asshole because all I did was defend myself and you're mad at me for something she started-" she wiped her cheeks of the hot tears. "And you're being really mean to me for no reason."
With that, she walked barefoot upstairs, leaving behind her pumps.
Harry heard her sniffling as she stomped up the stairs, little puffs of air leaving her lips.
He wanted to hug her and cuddle her until she stopped crying and scream at her to shut the fuck up and stop acting like she did nothing wrong all at the same time.
He hugged, loosening his tie before going up to their bedroom, wanting nothing more than to get undressed and go to sleep.
When he got up there the lights were on, the sky outside the widows pitch black.
And there she layed, face down into his pillow, in nothing but her black lace underwear.
She wasn't trying to tease him, didn't want to bother him with the Daddy business again, she was done. She was crying quietly, and was comfortable.
It was warm in their room and Harry noticed as he took off his suit that that she had turned on the ceiling fan, cool air blowing their the vent in their room near the dresser.
Her waist was small, a line tracing her spine that was kind of like a dent in her back. Her hair fell over the top of her back, matching those black lace undies that covered her chunk ass. Her thighs touched a little at the top, her legs being next to one another.
Her shoulders bobbed every few seconds, showing Harry how much she was crying.
Harry sighed, unbuttoning his white button up before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down his legs.
He took off his socks as well before walking over to his girl.
"Y/N," Harry grumbles, but she ignored him.
"Babe.."
"Y/N, look at me." He snaps, and she lifts her head the slightest bit. That's when his heart shattered. Her face was red from crying so much, eyes puffy with tears down her cheeks. Her make up was gonna making her look soft and adorable.
"Why the hell are you crying?" He asks, softer than when he snapped at her.
She doesn't answer him, instead just puts her face back into his pillow. That's another thing, she getting her tears all over his pillow but he doesn't care.
She's upset with him now. Whenever he makes her cry she doesn't speak to him for a good while.
Harry knows he needs to fix this before it gets worse.
"You trying to tease daddy?" He asks, running his finger down that indented line of her spine, but she shrugged him off.
"Darlin," he squats down, his face level with her body on the bed.
"Leave me alone." She lets out, her voice like a crying child's.
"Heyy," he tries to be soft, scared of what he's gotten himself into now. "Baby," he almost whines, letting one of his fingertips run down the side of her thigh.
"What?!" She roars, making Harry's eyes widen as she sat up.
"What?! Huh?!" She yells, her voice high pitched with anger now. "Leave me alone! Shut the fuck up! How do you like it? Shut the fuck up! Doesn't feel nice being told to shut up while you're being nice, does it?!"
"Go shove yourself up Karina's ass! Since you want to be mad at me for arguing with her. Oh, Harry, I'm so sorry for making your favorite girl ever look stupid. I'm sorry if I made your little fuck buddy look stupid in front of anyone."
"Fucking forgive me for defending myself! I should have let her speak anyway she wanted about me. How about you call her? Text her or something and apologize then you can ask her out on a date!" Her yelling gets louder now.
"Go let her know your leaving me and that you love her! You love her and choose her over me-"
"What?" Harry's face scrunches up in annoyance at her words.
"Did you just say that I love her over you?" He asks eyebrows furrowed.
"Listen to me, Y/N." He stands up now, towering over her body that was on the bed. Harry was speaking through clenched teeth.
"You can talk all the shit you want." He begins. "Fucking sit up," he spits, pulling her up harshly so she was on her knees in front of him, her face level with his chest.
"Don't sit there and say stupid shit like that though. I will never leave you for her and you know that's bullshit. Don't ever tell me that again."
"You're mad at me for defending myself against her though! You're mad because I yelled at her so you must still have feelings for her!" She says angrily, pushing at his chest with both hands, that fucking promise ring he gave her on her finger.
Her bare breasts jiggled a bit from the force, and Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of them anymore. He knew his eyes had dropped to them a few times during her yelling fit, and fuck, he was hard.
"Listen to me," he seethes, his large, ring covered hand suddenly wrapping around her throat. Not too hard, but just enough. "I am not mad at you for that. In glad you did that. I'm mad at your for not shutting up when I told you to. Since when do you not listen to daddy, hm?" He eyes are livid with anger and his grip on her throat just gets that much tighter.
Her mouth was open, her eyebrows furrowed, Harry's words confusing her.
Harry looked at her up and down, on her knees, her breasts nice and perky for him, hand around her throat, forcing her to look up at him. Her pretty mouth open, eyes a little glossy with anger and probably left over tears, her hair on the sides of her face.
"Hm?" He growls, giving her throat a tight squeeze before returning to his original grip. "You bad little fucking girl." He scolds angrily, his free hand groping her beast, squeezing so harshly that pain seared through her breast, making her whimper in pain. The coolness of his rings against her soft skin.
"What did I tell you before we left?" He pulls her head closer to him by her neck, pushing his forehead against hers.
When she doesn't say anything he pinched her nipple, making her chest jut away from him but his firm hand on her neck kept her in place. "I asked you something."
"You said, t-to behave."
"Mhm. I asked you to be a good girl, didn't I?"
"Yes." She answer, voice high pitched as she stared into his green eyes, scared but excited as to what he'll do next.
"Yes, what?" He grits.
"Yes, daddy." She corrects herself quickly.
With that, Harry pushes her back onto the bed forcefully, using the grip on her neck, her body slamming with the mattress.
She landed, panting as she stared at him through her open legs, the sigh of him making her wet.
He had short hair now, but he was still sexy. His open button up showing his tatted torso, nothing holding his bulge but those tight white Calvin Klein boxer briefs.
Harry lent down, pressing his lips to her forcefully, his big hands cupping one of her breasts in each, squeezing harshly.
She lets out a pained moan, trying to move away from him but he only squeezed tighter.
"Stop fucking moving away."
"Daddy, it hurts." She pouts.
"I really don't care, doll. They feel nice in my hands and that's all that matter." He does it again, making her cry out.
He cares about her. They both know he does.
He did it one last time but he wouldn't keep on, knowing it hurts her. Sure, he inflicts pain in her just a little, but that's for their sexual life. He would never dream of actually hurting her and making his girl cry. He loves her.
They got rough sometimes but at the end of the day Harry was never too rough with her and all she had to do was say the word and he would stop in a second.
"You think you could not listen and do wha'ever the fuck you want? Huh?"
"No, daddy." She shakes her hide with a whine.
"But that's what you did, bug." He says softly. "You didn't listen to, daddy. You kept running that little mouth of yours. Now you have to be punished."
"No, I don't want to be punished." She whines.
"I'm sorry, darling. You know where being a bad girl gets you." He says, taking off his boxers and pulling his shirt off his shoulders.
He begins to roll his shirt up, twisting it to create a scarf looking thing.
"Daddy," she looks at him skeptically.
"This way, you can't run your mouth." He places the thing over her mouth, tying it tightly behind her head.
"Mmmh," her muffles out, shaking her head.
Harry ignores her, pulling her underwear to the side and rubbing his tip to her little entrance.
She moaned, her hips squirming.
"Mm, can't decide if I'm gonna fuck you till you cry or spank you till you cry.." He hums.
Y/N says something, but it was muffled and Harry payed no mind.
"I think I'll fuck you only because your pussy is so wet and feels so nice and warm for me."
She moans, her hips rolling into the air.
"Let's just get you ready, yeah?"
With that Harry's off the bed, and searching for something.
When Y/N heard clinking she knew she was fucked.
Harry put the belt in his mouth, to free up his hands so he could pick her up and throw her back down in the proper position, her head on the pillows rather than laying diagonally. If there was one thing he loved, it was manhandling her. Throwing and positioning that tight little body any way he wanted. Fuck did that make his cock rock hard.
And he wasn't the only one feeling a certain way.
Y/N was more than drenched, she was soaked and she knew when he took off her underwear it would be noticeable.
He looked so sexy with that belt between his teeth, the way he holds his credit card there sometimes but it was his thick black belt. His short hair adding to the look and making her nearly cum just by the sigh of him.
The way his big arms flexed when he picked her up, doing whatever he wanted with her body.
Not even to mention his big hard cock that she loved so much, right up against his stomach.
His dick was right on her stomach when he sort of straddled her, to pull her arms over head head and tie her wrists together tightly with the belt. She whines but was payed no mine to as Harry positioned himself between her legs.
The smirk that appeared when Harry pulled down her underwear nearly made her pull out of the hold of the belt and pounce on him.
"You like when daddy squeezes you hard, don't you, baby?" He nearly laughs at how wet she is. "You like when daddy throws you around?"
She doesn't move, stay quiet. If she just doesn't do anything and is good he'll get him inside of her faster, so she hoped.
"Oo, or maybe it was being choked." He remembers. "Yeah, I know you love when daddy does that to you," his thumb strokes her bottom lip before his hand wraps around her throat.
He bites her lip, looking down at her, his short hair falling in different directions as he looked down at her.
"That's what you like?" He asks quietly, then squeezes. "That?"
A little muffled moan escapes her mouth, making his cock twitch because of the vibrations in his hand at her throat.
"I'm gonna fuck you now, darlin. With my hand 'round your throat nice n hard."
She moans a little, nodding her head eagerly.
He pushes his tip between her folds, pushing his hips forward the slightest bit. Her eyes closed when he slid in S little passed his tip, but opened when he pulled out.
Then he did it again, going half way this time, but pulling out.
"You're so wet, Y/N. Daddy's cock just slips in and out you're tight little hole."
She moans when he stuffs himself all the way inside of her, stroking into her without a problem.
"Fuck, you're so tight." He breathes deeply, his hand around her throat tightening.
Within no time Harry was working up a fast pace. His hips driving into her quickly, Harry's eyes shut at how tightly she wrapped around his cock.
He groaned and moaned loudly, fucking her wet center without remorse. When he was nearing his high he decided it's time to let her know, "don't you dare cum."
Then his thumb came to her clit, rubbing harshly, searching for his orgasm as e fucked into her harshly. Loud muffled whines were leaving her mouth, which only pushed Harry closer to his edge. Her bouncing boobs only added to his pleasure before he claimed his eyes again.
"Oh, fuck," he groaned, pulling out and hiding his hand above her clit, thrusting into his hand his balls against her pussy until white spurts of cum shot onto her stomach, a little even reaching her perfect breasts. His eyes shut tightly, his vision white as he cums, his hands squeezing her precious breasts again.
He moans deeply, looking at her all tied up with cum on her little belly.
His cock was semi hard now, as he untied her from her mouth first, then undid the belt.
"I'm sorry for being bad, daddy." She apologizes, and Harry knows exactly why.
"Why are you sorry, baby? You want daddy to make you cum, don't you?"
Her eyes widen, lips gupping like fish. "No!"
"Mhm." He hums, lips meeting hers.
"How do your lil boobies feel?" He asks, voice husky as he layed between her legs, hands now softly rubbing and teasing her soft breasts.
"Sore, daddy." She pouts.
"Oh baby," he juts his bottom lip sadly, sliding down.
His mouth wrapped around her little nipple, sucking gently before taking her entire boob in his mouth. He cupped it with his hand and sucked, being gentle, moans and whimpers leaving her mouth.
"How'd that feel?" He whispers after pulling away with a pop.
"So good, daddy." She moans, then he does the same to the other.
"Daddy'll make your pussy feel better now, baby." He pecks her soft, swollen lips, scooting down to show his girl how much he really loves her.