21 years of harry

The party was great, going from the afternoon to the wee hours of the morning. Harry had a blast and the two of you are drunk as hell. He wanted to spend his birthday in America because he's finally old enough to drink there. You wasted the night going from club to club, bar to bar, drinking and making memories that you are definitely going to forget by morning.
At around four in the morning the two of you stumble out of the limo one of the boys had rented out for the night. You are the last of your group to be dropped off, which meant the drive from one end of town to the other was filled with a heavy make out session and a load of touching.
You trip your way into the lobby and fumble with the key card, Harry impatiently whining behind you. You get the door open and move out of the way before he can grab you. "Wait for me in the bedroom, I've got one last birthday surprise for you." He purses his lips and then smirks, already seeming to have an idea.
You walk into your shared room five minutes later in a little black number that you knew Harry would enjoy. "I'm your present, Styles. I'll do anything you want." His eyes widen and he bites his lip, trying not to smirk.
"Dance for me, baby girl?" He sits at the end of the bed and watches you saunter forward. You dance for him, grinding into him, getting him worked up. Your hands roam all over your body as you sway. His green eyes are darkening with lust and you're smirking now. "C'mere," he mumbles and you straddle him, connecting your lips in a heavy kiss.
You tug on his hair and he moans into your mouth. You slide a hand down and palm him over his jeans. He's already hard and straining against his overly tight pants. "Baby, please," he whispers against your lips.
"What do you want, H?" You grind your hips into his, hard. A sharp moan falls from his lips.
"You. I want you. I want to taste you. I want to fuck you. I want you. Please, I need you." You climbed off him and pushed him off the bed so he was standing in front of you. You unbuttoned the last few buttons on his shirt and tugged down his way-too-tight skinny jeans, leaving him in nothing but his CK's.
You lie down on the bed and spread your legs. You start to touch yourself, watching his bulge grow and strain. Harry hisses and palms himself. Watching you play with yourself always gets him going.
Harry wastes no time ripping off your new lingerie that you bought knowing you'd never wear again. He sucked in a sharp breath at the vision of you totally exposed to him.
You're used to him taking his time with you. Starting with a light massage, then his mouth on your breasts, moving lower and lower. But tonight he's hungry and he doesn't hold back.
His head dips between your legs as soon as your panties have disappeared. You grip his curls in your hands and close your eyes. His tongue laps up your slit, paying very close attention to your bundle of nerves. He puckers his lips there, on your most sensitive spot and sucks. You arch your back and pull his hair, his moans vibrating through you. His tongue dips into you and you're moving your hips against his mouth.
You come twice, just from his mouth and there's a sheen layer of sweat covering your body. He doesn't even give you time to rest. He's inside you a few seconds later, needing to take you right away. Your face when you cum if his favourite view and your moans are his favourite sound. They make him needy.
You wrap your legs around his waist and let him pound into you. You suck harshly on his sweet spots and he shudders, moaning into your hair.
You know he's getting impatient when his movements pick up speed and his eyebrows start to furrow. You flip him over onto his back, knowing how much he loves it when your ride him.
You roll your hips into his and he gasps, bucking into you. You moan and play with your breasts as you bounce, wanting to bring him there. His fingers dig into your hips and you move faster, feeling him start to twitch. One of his hands move to your clit, moving quick, knowing if you cum, he'll cum.
You cry out, screaming his name and other profanities. His hips continue to buck into yours and you're cumming hard. The way you tighten around him and the way your body his shaking makes him come undone. You collapse on his chest and press a sloppy kiss on his butterfly.
"Fuck, I'm still hard," Harry groans. "Please baby, take care of me?" You're wet at his words and eager to please him well on his birthday. You roll off him and take him in your hand, giving him a few pumps, watching the pre-cum ooze. He hisses as you kiss him everywhere but where he needs you. You have an evil grin on your face and his eyes narrow, knowing you have something up your sleeve.
You take him in your mouth, but not down your throat just yet. You lick along his veins and lick his slit. He grips the back of your head, gathering hair in his fist. You hollow out your cheeks and he's a moaning mess about you. When you know he's close you pull away, planning to edge him twenty one times.
He glares at you, knowing what you're doing. "It's my birthday, baby girl. Give me a break?"
"It's your birthday, H. I want it to be good. I've got big plans for you, love." You plunge him down your throat without another word and suck hard, bring him close again before pulling away.
His member is glistening by the nineteenth edge. You play with the saliva and pre-cum that make him shine.
Above you, Harry is panting and begging, needing his release. You want to give it to him good. You know that edging him this way will bring him to an extreme orgasm.
You play with his tip and air hisses through his teeth. You decide it isn't shining enough for your liking an take him down your throat again. He hits the back of your throat and an odd guttural sound comes from Harry and you pull back with a pop. "How many is that now? Eleven?" you ask innocently.
"Twenty, princess," he gasps. He's struggling and you like it. He's pulsing in your grip. He's stopped demanding that you stop. He likes it and he knows that when he's done it'll be a good one.
You plunge down on him one more time. Your tongue and hollowed out cheeks bringing him right back to the edge right away. You pull back and play with his head. "Twenty one." You smirk and he's squirming, ready to release. "You've been good." You stop touching him completely and he watches you carefully. "Happy Birthday, Harry," you whisper.
You take him back down your throat, bobbing your head and sucking hard. You're as turned on at he is and you want him to cum, maybe almost as bad as he does. You cup his balls in one hand and he's screaming profanities above you. You're surprised he hasn't come undone yet. He needs that extra little push.
Taking one of your fingers that are slick with him, you trace his bum hole. He's gasping and he's starting twitching in your mouth. He hits the back of your throat and you sharply push your finger into his ass. He gasps and cums down your throat, shaking uncontrollably.
You pull away with a pop and smirk at him, licking your lips. Harry lies there, completely spent and you crawl up to him, resting your head on his chest. He pushes your hair back, kissing your forehead.
"Jesus Christ, I wish it was my birthday everyday," he mumbles. You giggle and trace his tattoos.
"Give it a minute, Haz. I'll get you worked up again. I've got some other things i wanna try tonight."