The tease (part 4)

I must have fallen asleep, wearied by the events of the past few hours. What had started off as a private lap dance for Harry had turned into my first experience with Louis, Niall, and now, apparently, Zayn. Because when I next opened my eyes, Zayn was leaning hungrily over me, clicking my handcuffs back around the wire headboard of the bed. I felt hands on my ankles and turned to see Harry turning me over again, onto my back, and retying my ankles at the bedposts. "Eyes up here, love," Zayn said, tilting my chin upwards. I met his gaze, which he soon dropped in favor of absorbing my naked body from hairline to toes. My eyes slid past Zayn's waist to see Liam standing in the doorway, looking as confused as Louis had been when he had first walked in.

I grinned up at Zayn, jingling the handcuffs against the headboard. "You mean I finally get the whole set?" I teased, looking back across the room where Louis was collapsed into Harry's favorite armchair, Niall leaning against the back of it while on his phone again.

"The...whole...?" Liam said from the entrance of the room.

I felt a hand on my foot as Harry patted me gently, then removed it. "I need a drink. Be gentle," he said, stumbling slightly as he pulled on a pair of boxers and then left the room.

"Fill me in," Zayn said, now loosening the tie from around my neck.

Niall spoke from the opposite side of the room. "Something 'bout a lap dance for Harry. She made him jizz himself and he's getting even."

Liam laughed. "Nice one, Sophia!"

I craned my neck to look at Liam. "Am I gonna find out if the rumors are true?" I asked, looking pointedly at his crotch.

Zayn's hands left the tie around my neck and lifted my chin slightly roughly to face him. "Yeah? What rumors have you heard about me?" His hands lowered to my collarbone, tracing his fingertips in large circles around my breasts. The circles decreased in diameter until his nails were grazing my nipples, sending a shiver down my spine. I looked up into Zayn's amber eyes, which were narrowed slightly in desire. "I've heard you don't last long," I challenged with a smirk. "Smoking's bad for you."

"Oh yeah?" The fingers on his right hand remained at my breast while his left arm slid slowly down my bare stomach to cup my heat. "Who says I'll need to last at all?" He used two fingers to spread my entrance wide. "You should be more concerned about yourself."

I shuddered again as Zayn's hands grazed my sensitive flesh, at my puckered nipples and at my sex. His hands were deft and strong, applying more pressure than Harry, but I felt so worn and used that it was what I needed. He slid his middle finger inside me and my eyelids flew open at the sense of penetration shooting through me. I could feel Zayn's smirk as well as I could see it, so I forced myself to close my eyes, to shut him and his cockiness out and focus on the pleasure.

It wasn't exactly hard. Zayn's hands worked me like he'd known me many times before. Two fingers, then three and my eyes flew open again and my back arched, my feet twisting madly against the restraints. I moaned with his fingers inside me, I moaned with them out. I moaned as he lowered his head to my hips, slowly gliding his warm, wet tongue up my core until he flicked it over my nipple, making me spasm in pleasure again.

At the sound of my moan, Zayn withdrew his hand from me, making me tremble again at the loss of sensation. I opened my eyes to see Liam standing before the bed, undressed, his erection jutting upward from below his waist.

"It's true," I managed to whisper hoarsely, but he ignored me.

"Let's play a game." He smiled, that Liam smile that I knew so well but was so out of place in my bedroom, while we both were completely naked. He pulled the necktie that Zayn had removed from my neck and tested its strength between his hands. I felt myself swallow as I stared up at him. "Guess the cock."