The tease: part 2

Dirty Niall/Harry Imagine

I gazed up at Harry in silence as he slid on a pair of boxers, covering up his weakening erection.  The sound of the doorbell still echoed in my head, along with Harry's one-liner.

He must have seen my expression, because he paused before he went out the door, walking back to the bed in his characteristic long stride. He bent to kiss me on the lips, then trailed his fingertips from my neck to my exposed breasts. "Don't deny it, Sophia. You've told me more than once you thought Niall was hot."

My hands clenched around the wire bedframe where Harry had handcuffed me. I couldn't deny that. When I'd first heard of One Direction, my eyes had initially been drawn to the golden-haired Irish boy with the wild blue eyes and the merry grin. It wasn't until later on that my attraction transferred from Niall's caprice to Harry's stolid sweetness, which captured my heart for good.  Yes, I'd fantasized about having sex with Niall, before Harry had asked me out, but I had never imagined it would come true.

Especially not like this, flat on my back with my ankles fastened to the bedposts, punishment for making Harry cum from only a lapdance. It had been worth it to make Harry beg for once, but he was sure to return the favor many times over, with my legs held open to receive whatever Harry wanted in order to make me beg. First, his hot breath, then his fingers, then his cock, a vibrator, and now–Niall.

Harry's lips left my own and he squeezed my breast as he pulled away, disappearing into the hall. I held my breath, listening for the front door to open as I tested the knots one more time. Still no slack–in fact, I thought they felt even tighter after my previous struggles.

I heard the front door open, followed by the sound of low voices. Then the creak of two pairs of feet on the stairs. I twisted slightly in self-consciousness as Harry appeared in the doorway, that stupid mischievous smile still on his face. I wanted to wipe off that grin, the way his lips curved lopsidedly and exposed his dimples, his right half partially covered by his mussed up curls.
"I knew she'd only want you, Niall," Harry said, stepping to the side to let Niall enter.

The color rose in my cheeks as Niall stepped inside, the wild grin I knew so well blossoming across his cheeks. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, and his pale, untattooed chest contrasted with Harry's tan, inked torso, though they were both lean and muscled. Niall and I were friends; he lived close by to our place, so he was over often. But he'd never seen me like this. Well, no one had–I had never been tied hand and foot to the bed before.

"Christ. When I opened me phone, I couldn't believe me eyes," he said to Harry as he stepped closer. I pulled my knees up, trying to hide some of my nakedness even as I felt the wetness gathering between my thighs. I didn't know why, but something about his hungry gaze aroused me. I doubted he could exercise the same self-control as Harry, and that excited me.
The thought calmed me, and I smiled. "Niall, I hope you can last longer than Harry. That's three times he's cummed tonight, but I've only cum once."

I glanced at Harry, who kept the same smug grin on his face as he approached the bed. He sank down by my left shoulder, picking up the necktie he'd used to gag me. "She's a bit spiteful, Ni. This is the best way to make her know who's boss." He lifted the necktie to my mouth again, stretching it to slip it inside my mouth.

"Oh, I won't need it," Niall said. He'd moved to the foot of the bed, still raking his gaze up and down my body. Harry looked over, still holding the necktie poised. "There are other ways, mate."

I resisted the urge to gulp, but I felt my heart rate quicken. Maybe I was wrong about Niall's self-control. He reached down to rest his palms on my ankles before sliding them slightly across my legs, kneeling down to view me from below. He grinned. "Someone's been rough."
I clenched between my legs, my cheeks burning again. I wasn't used to so much scrutiny. Harry, however, chuckled. "I'd say so. You should have seen the striptease she gave me, Niall. I had to punish her. We broke in that vibrator Liam gave me as a joke a year ago."
Niall smiled wider, sticking his tongue slightly out of his mouth as if lost in thought. Then his smile disappeared and he nodded at Harry. "Hope you're recording this. The time you let me fuck your girl."