"Quiet"

"Daddy!'' Our little girl of 4, September, squealed while she tried to escape from Harry's arms, her hands pressed on his face to push him away from her. My man grinned and pursed his lips, kissing her small hands. When she didn't respond to that, he licked it, what made her scream out again, her lips curved into a smile while I could see his eyes sparkle all the way up from here in the kitchen.

''Ew!'' She whined and wiped her hands off on his T-shirt, what made him laugh. He then placed a kiss on her forehead and cuddled the kiddo into his chest, while our little boy of 6 came running into the living room as well and clung on his leg, his arms tightly holding his leg. Harry smiled and rubbed the little boy's head, strands slipping through his fingers as he did so.

''Daddy, I want cuddles too!'' William whined and Harry sighed playfully before lifting him up too, pressing a kiss on his forehead as well. Both kids cuddled into his chest and laid their heads on top of his shoulders, looking at their lovely father. I had to smile at the three of them while I cooked something for them, feeling lucky to call those beautiful persons mine. Because they all are.

''You two are unbelievable.'' Harry murmured and giggled as he kissed the both of them again while holding them close to his body, in the protective mode again. With a smile on my face I walked to him and walked into his chest as well, wrapping my arms around his waist because he couldn't. He had to hold the kids.

''Oh, you too? Jeez, what do you all have today?'' He spoke and pressed a kiss on my lips, smiling down at me once he parted and nuzzled our noses together. September and William wailed about a kiss too, and Harry playfully rolled his eyes before he kissed them each on their lips to make them stop whining. We all seemed to be in need of Harry's love today.

''Can't we show how much we love daddy?'' I pouted like William always does and I could see Harry's eyes darkening at 'daddy', his teeth sinking into his lip while he held the kids close. A small smirk appeared on my face and pushed our bodies closer, what got him pushing chest against mine. Our faces grew closer and our eyes couldn't stop staring into each other as I could feel my heartbeat speeding up because of being this close with him.

''Why don't you and your little sister go and play here for a while, baby? I have to speak to mommy for a bit.'' Harry told and took a step back from me before he placed both of the kids safely on the ground and pressed on both of them a kiss on their head. Then, they ran to the box that has their toys to play with downstairs and chose some toys to play together with. Harry, in the meantime that the kids lost their attention on us, dragged me to the kitchen and stopped tugging on my wrist once we stood behind the counter, which was build in the middle.

''What have I said about calling me daddy, baby?'' Harry asked me with a low voice, which was already dripping with nothing but lust to me. I swallowed nervously and shifted my weight before I began to speak back, my voice suddenly not so confident anymore as it was before. His eyes watched me on such a strong way that it almost scared me.

''Not to call you daddy unless we fuck.'' I told and he nodded his head while keeping those eyes trained on me, the green slowly darkening to a different colour of green, a darker one. A small moan left his mouth and he stepped closer, trapping me between the counter and his body as he did so. My stomach turned in a positive way and enjoyed the way he tried to scare me but couldn't because he just loves me too much to ever scare me or hurt me that much that it would have really scared me away.

''And you didn't obey me, did you, baby?'' He breathed, his voice lower than normally, which got me wetter than ever. My head shook no and he grinned at my answer, pressing me even tighter against the counter as he did so. Harry licked my earlobe when he leaned in and bit on it right after, what got chills running down my spine almost on instant.