Going for the gold

1dsexualfrustrations
Harry | Liam | Louis | Niall | Zayn

All Oneshots | Writing Tips | Requests | Navigation | FAQ

Thank you for two wonderful years and for being apart of our family. The Navigation Tab and the FAQ is your friend!

March 23rd, 2012 to July 14th, 2014.

20 horny people

FAQ  NAVIGATION  ARCHIVE
Going for the Gold

Request: Apparently the Olympic villages are full of parties and sex. Hmmm, makes me wonder if anyone is going to write a one shot with an athlete? Oh gosh, please, somebody make this happen!!!!
Yeah, so Harry's a hockey player in the Olympics and (Y/N) is a figure skater and he shows her how to loosen up and take advantage of the free condoms.
I don't know how the Olympics go obviously so bare with me .
I've been figure skating ever since I was a little girl. It wasn't just a sport for me, it was a lifestyle. My life was eating, sleeping and skating and it started way before the sun went up in the morning, until it set late in the evening.
It's obvious to see that becoming an Olympian is no small feat, and that us athletes spend the majority of our time training and eating.  The 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics have different goals leading to very different training and eating regimens.  Some sports call for speed, while other sports focus on power and distance. Figure Skating requires both so I live a strict, scheduled life.
Not only do I spend hours on the ice, but I also spend hours conditioning and even schooling. Then there's the fact that I have to have jobs so that I can earn the money that I need to travel and be a great skater. My parents were fully capable to provide the funding, but they thought it would discipline me more. In America, skaters are required to still receive an education just like every other kid in the United States. It's complete bullshit but only because I absolutely hated school. I could never focus because the only thing on my mind 24/7 was how I could perfect my moves on the ice. It reached the point where skating and school were too much to handle so I had to drop out and get a private tutor I see for a few hours a day in between practicing.
Along with school, there is the training that us skaters must do. Many people would think that the only type of training a figure skater would have to do is on-ice stuff, but that is so far from the truth. While figure skaters do skate a lot, we are also involved in other things. Every skater that I have heard of does some sort of off-ice conditioning. Some are involved in a program made specifically for skating while other people may just have a personal trainer. No matter which option we have chosen, workouts include abs, strengthening, stretching, cardio, and everything else. Many skaters are also involved in ballet to help with artistry and technique which I was forced into taking up as soon as my trainer informed my mother of this.
Thanks Ron.
There's not much to say about my parents except they're exactly what people would imagine a couple when they're training their daughter to be in the Olympics. It wasn't a coincidence that I'm as good as I am. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but the only reason I've gotten to be where I am is because of their wealth which they've spent every penny on finding me the best coaches in the world. They've never seen me as anything other than a trophy to show off and keep polishing so no one forgets how great it is. Honestly, I feel like people know my parents more than they do me.
"No friends, no going out, no eating outside your diet and most importantly, no boys."
I've heard that line so many times since I was the age of five that I sometimes catch myself repeating it in my dreams. If I wasn't number one, I might as well not even try at all. That was another thing my father stressed often.
"If you aren't first, you're last."
I'm pretty sure he ripped that off from a Will Ferrell movie; nonetheless, it's my motto to live by. Don't get me wrong, I love skating. It was my passion when I was little, ever since I picked up a pair of raggedy skates from the local ice rink and glided across the freshly cleaned ice like I was a pro. It came naturally to me but that didn't mean I'd be on my way to the 2014 Sochi Olympics if it hadn't been from the thirteen years of rigorous training.
"You've got your schedule, right?" my father asked, taking a sip from his wine glass.
We were sat on our small, private plane traveling all the way from our home in New Jersey to the cabin my parents had rented out in Sochi while we were staying there for the Olympics.
"Yes, father" I repeated almost routinely.
"Oh, I wish you could stay with us" my mother whined.
She almost sounded as though she actually cared about me, but she was actually only concerned with the fact that I'd have to stay in the Olympic Village instead of their temporary home where they could keep an eye on me.
To be honest, I was more excited than you could imagine to be staying there because it meant time away from my insane parents. I love them in a 'they're family so you have to' sort of way, but they've never been there for me. Skating took up too much of our time to have any personal, normal, family relationship. When they weren't traveling for work or planning more trips for me to take to visit training camps, we still never did anything together. I haven't even had a proper birthday party since I was seven. I was now turning nineteen soon and I'm sure the last thing on their mind was getting me even a simple card from the dollar store.
"It's absurd how they have you all living in houses together like that" she continued. "I heard it's nothing better than a college fraternity at night."
"God forbid I have some fun for once" I mumbled low enough for them not to hear.
"What was that?" my father asked.
"Oh um...I said God, they should forbid that sort of fun" I stuttered; the only thing almost as worse than losing was talking back to them.
"Don't worry, Richard, she'll be fine" my coach Ron said patting him on the shoulder.
He winked at me and I smiled back gratefully as he took a seat beside me. Ron's been the only thing close to a friend or a real parent that I've ever had.
He's been my full-time coach since I was around sex. There's been a lot of others I've worked with, but he's always  been my main trainer. He goes to every one of my competitions and cheers me on even when I mess up. I could talk to him about anything, and he's always been helpful in getting my parents off my back when they get unbearable.
"You nervous?" he asked after the pilot had announced we'd be landing shortly.
I nodded my head. "Nervous in the sense that if I mess up they're probably put me up for adoption" I half joked.
"Hey, give them some credit" he said. "And anyways you'll be the best out there. You've been working your ass off since you started and I know you'll be the best out there."
I grinned, giving him an awkward side hug. I could see the dark grey pavement of the runway come into view as the plane touched down. It was snowing lightly, leaving a fresh coat of white on top of the cement. The crew members had to grab our luggage and transfer it to the large SUV we'd be driving to the city. I thanked them since my parents had no manners before shutting the door behind me. My father started going through all the usual rules he explained to me at least twice a day so I put my earphones in and put my feet up on the empty space next to me. My eyes closed and I slowly drifted off to sleep. It felt like I had only been asleep for twenty minutes but when I woke up, we were already outside of the arena.
"I thought we were going to the Village first?" I asked confused.
"Sorry, love, but you're parents booked an extra private session before the games start" he explained.
I groaned but quickly put on a fake excited face when my mother came up next to me. She told me that she and dad were going to go to their house and I'd have to practice then go to the village by myself.
Figures.
I turned to Ron just as he let out a long yawn. "You don't have to stay" I told him. "I'll just practice my warm ups and go over a few of the jumps."
He shook his head. "No, I should-" he was about to say, but another yawn rolled past his lips. "Yeah, okay. I just feel bad leaving you here though. You should get some rest."
I rolled my eyes. "Please, I could do this in my sleep. I'll be down in like an hour anyways."
"Alright" he said, giving me a short hug and a peck on the cheek before leaving.
Ron and I are close and have that friendly relationship like that but he's like an older brother to me. He's like twenty five anyways and with my schedule and parents following me around everywhere, I'd never have time to even look like a guy that way. It kind of sucked that I was nearly nineteen and only ever kissed a boy once during a spin-the-bottle session, but it's whatever.
There were a couple other skaters here and a few of them introduced themselves but I couldn't understand anything besides their names because they were French. It was nice to know that we were all nice to each other and not looking to purposely sabotage or be rude to one another.
I stretched myself out and changed into some leggings and a black, under armour shirt before lacing up my white skates. The other skaters were finishing up, getting ready to call it a day just as I got out onto the ice. I had the whole arena to myself, besides a few of the workers. My skates glided along the ice just getting used to it before I took off at a faster pace, preparing to do an Axel Jump.  I approached the jump on a right back outside edge before stepping on a left forward outside edge. I vaulted over the toe pick of the left skate and stepped up into the jump with my right leg. I crossed my left foot in front of the right to bring my center of rotation around the right side of my body finishing off by uncrossing my legs during the landing, allowing myself to flow out of the jump with good speed.
"Impressive."
A husky voice along with a loud clap startled me, causing me to lose focus and trip over my feet, landing on my butt on the hard ice. The deep voice chuckled and when I looked up, there was a curly haired boy leaning up against the side of the outer wall watching me.
"Nice footwork" he mocked, stepping onto the ice and skating towards me.
"You messed me up" I snapped, ignoring his extended hand as I stood up on my own.
He was probably among the few of my competitors that I actually knew here. His name was Harry and he was a British hockey player. I've read about him in the news because he's the youngest player to ever go to the Olympics; and he was pretty damn good so that added to his ego. I met him a few years ago when I was in London training. He was necessarily rude, but he definitely had an arrogant attitude to him.
"Sure you aren't just making excuses for yourself?" he smirked.
See what I mean?
"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked, skating back towards my stuff with him following behind me.
"I was at the gym, but I saw you walk in and thought I'd say hi" he said.
"Well, hi" I said less than enthusiastically. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have to get back to practice."
I was about to go back on the ice but he grabbed my arm, stopping me. I had to admit, when you stood back and got a good look at him, he was incredibly charming.
His piercing green eyes would make any girl fall for him and I'm sure they did often. He was always seen hanging around a bunch of girls and even a few guys. I couldn't blame them though. He had a boyish charm to him, yet he was also very sexy and manly for a twenty year old.
"They're going to be bringing in the gazebo soon and doing maintenance before tomorrow. That's why I had to leave the gym."
I groaned, walking back to the benches. "Great, my parents aren't gonna be happy about that" I murmured.
He snorted. "Little goody miss two shoes always do what her parents say?" he mocked, pinching my cheek so I swatted it away.
"Whatever, I have to go find my apartment" I told him.
"You haven't been to the village yet?" he asked.
I shook my head. "I was supposed to practice then go there afterwards. Hopefully I can find my way around."
I packed my things in my duffle bag then sat down so I could unlace my skates. I expected him to leave now, but he stayed standing in front of me.
"What's the housing number?"
I looked up at him with a confused and slightly agitated expression. "Why would you want to know?"
He chuckled, ignoring my harsh attitude. "Because if it's near mine I could show you where it is. I can be nice, ya know."
I gave him a suspicious look but pulled the information they had mailed me out of my bag. "The West Side house" I read off the crumpled sheet of paper.
"Well, what do you know" he smirked. "That's my building. Looks like we're neighbors."
I scoffed, folding it up in my pocket before slipping my black boots and sweater back on. "I think I can find it for myself."
My feet turned in the opposite direction walking away from him. "You're heading the wrong way" he called out, making me stop in my tracks. "It's faster to get to the West Side house from the back entrance."
I sighed realizing that I had no idea where I was going and that Harry was my only hope of not getting lost. I turned around, keeping the same look on my face as I walked back towards him.
"Fine, take me there" I said crossing my arms.
A weird smile spread across his face. "Say please." I rolled my eyes at him for the second time. "Say please or else I'll leave, and just so you know, it's a twenty minute walk from here."
His cockiness made me want to smack him across the face. "Please" I said in a flat tone.
He grinned, satisfied before walking towards the back exit. He led me to a black Range Rover and I got into the passenger seat.
"This shit they give us is so sick" he said, starting up the car.
I put in my headphones and put it on shuffle, leaning back against the seat. My eyes stayed looking outside the window the whole time. We passed some of the other housing units and I stared in awe as we drove by. They were so big and luxurious. It was my first time at the Olympics and Ron had told me about the village but he never said it was this extravagant.
My right headphone was yanked out of my ear suddenly. "What?"
"We're here" he said.
I had only now realized that we were stopped now. My head peered out the door, looking at the large complex in front of me. It reminded me of a hotel I had once stayed at in New York for a competition a few years back. I opened the door and grabbed my things as did Harry. We walked to the door in silence and I looked over at him once and he winked at me, making me roll my eyes.
Unfortunately, it turns out we were both staying on the same floor. There were a few apartments in between ours but it was still too close for my liking. I opened the door with the key they'd given me and I wasn't surprised when he strolled it alongside of me.
It wasn't exactly huge, but it was spaced out enough to make it appear larger. There was a living room near the window with a large, gray couch and a few recliner chairs seated in front of a flat screen television hanging on the wall. There was only one bathroom but it was plenty large enough and even had one of those fancy glass showers and a big Jacuzzi tub. The master bedroom was kind of plain but the big, round bed in the center of the room was soft enough to make it feel as though you were sleeping on a cloud. It was all so lavish and it saddened me that I wouldn't get to spend as much time in her as I would like.
I set my things down on the bed, leaving it to be unpacked later. When I walked back into the living room, I unhappily saw that Harry had made himself comfortable on my couch already.
"You can leave now" I said, taking the remote away from him, muting the TV. "I think I can find my way around now without you."
He sat up, leaning his elbows on top of his knees. "I get the sense that you don't like me very much" he noted as I plopped down on the chair adjacent to him.
"You're a little more tolerable than I remember" I told him; he smiled. "Don't take that as a compliment. You're still really egotistical."
"Oh, and you aren't?" he retorted. "Come on, you're at the fucking Olympics and you think I'm the only one who acts smug about it?"
"Okay, but you don't see them walking around acting like it" I said. "Now, seriously can you just go? I need to get unpacked and rest for tomorrow."
I stood up and wandered off into the kitchen, pulling out a water bottle from the fridge that was fully stocked with drinks and snacks. Finally, some good food and not all that health shit my parents make me eat.
"Oh, please, like anyone actually sleeps at night" he chuckled, sitting atop the counter after grabbing himself a bottle.
Seriously, doesn't he have his own place to go to?
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked confused.
He gulped down half the bottle before closing it back up and setting it down. "Come on, you know the rumors. Sleeping is the last thing going on in the Olympic Village."
I honestly had no clue what he was talking about. Wouldn't that be what everyone was doing after a whole day of rigorous competition? I know the first thing I'd do is plop into that glorious bed under those fluffy covers.
"I have to go to the bathroom" I said, leaving the kitchen. "Feel free to try out that door while I'm gone."
I heard him laugh but I was far from joking. I closed the door in the bathroom and did my business before looking around in the cabinets and such to see what they had provided. There were some hair care products and extra rolls of toilet paper but besides that I had everything else I would need. However, something on the wall shelf next to the shower caught my eye. It was a blue, box. I grabbed it and read the stick note that was attached to the front.
Compliments of the IOC. Call this number if you need more provided.
     - International Olympic Committee
Holy shit. They just give you a box of condoms?! What the hell did they think we were going to be doing?!
I walked back out of the bathroom and ran into Harry in the hallway. He smirked when he saw the box in my hands, taking it from me.
"Whoa, they gave you the 24 pack" he chuckled. "Only gave me the 12. Guess they thought you'd get a bit antsier."
My cheeks flushed at his words as I took the box back from him. "They give these to everyone?" I asked shocked.
"Well, it's more for them really. It wouldn't look so good if STDs were spreading around and girls were leaving the Olympics pregnant."
He acted like this was the most normal thing in the world. "You don't think it's weird they just leave a box of these in every house?"
He shook his head clearly amused by my confusion. "Babe, what do you think I meant earlier when I said no one ever sleeps? It gets pretty wild around here at night."
That's what my mother meant when she said it's like a fraternity here? I just thought she meant people would be drinking to celebrate their wins or whatever but I never would've thought this. I mean, I'm not really shocked that people would be having sex here; I'm not naïve like that. I just thought people would be focused more on the sports and less on getting laid.
"I'm guessing you're used to this kind of thing" I said, raising my eyebrows.
"Why? You interested in joining me one night?" he asked suggestively.
I scoffed. "Please, you can have these. No way would I need them" I said, shoving the box into his chest.
"Please, even you of all people would need some action after the games start" he said.
"Nope" I insisted. "I've been just fine handling myself before. Not that I would expect you to understand the meaning of self control."
That stupid smirk appeared on his face again as he stepped closer to me. I took a step back trying to distance myself from him but I ended up backing into the hallway wall. I was about to push him away from me, but his hands gripped my wrists, holding them against the wall.
"I don't think you quite understand how you're going to feel afterwards."
His voice was much lower and huskier than it was before. I was still on the verge of pushing him away, but he was stronger than me. I've never been so close to someone like this before and it was scaring me. His head moved in towards mine and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me but then his lips pressed to my cheek. He softly trailed them along the side of my face before he dipped into the crook of my neck towards my ear.
"All that adrenaline pulsing through you" he whispered as one of his hands left mine to grip at my hip.
"Harry-" I was about to snap at him but I gasped, feeling his teeth lightly bite down on the skin under my ear.
"This strong rush of energy taking over your body" he continued as he moved his body closer so his chest was against mine. "Willing to do anything to take it out on something..." I could feel something hard poking against my thigh and I blushed a deep shade of red when I realized what it was. "...or someone."
His hips rolled into mine once but before he could do anything else, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. He groaned, annoyed and hoisted me up in his arms so he was holding me, hooking my legs around his waist.
"H-Hello?" I asked shakily, wrapping one of my arms around his back to steady myself as his lips started to suck against my neck.
"I was hoping you wouldn't answer. You know you should be in bed by now" my father's voice said sternly.
"I-I was just um.....I just got back from training. Wanted to get a few- ahh- extra moves in there" I stuttered, smacking the back of Harry's head for biting me like that.
"What's wrong with you? Uh, never mind; just get to bed and rest because I'm getting you up at seven tomorrow."
"Okay, daddy" I said purposely to see how Harry would react; looks like he liked it because he nearly growled in my ear.
He hung up so I turned off my phone, shoving it back into my pocket. "Daddy, huh?" he smirked, pulling away from my neck to look at me. "I feel like you've got a lot of daddy issues."
I giggled. "That's a story for another day, Harold" I teased, knowing he hated his full name.
He pretended to look angry with me but it just made him look like a pouty child. I can't believe that ten minutes ago I wanted him to leave and now I was sandwiched between him and the wall with a mark the size of his mouth on my neck. Maybe this whole competition thing did change you.
"I do need to go to bed though" I said seriously. "You should go."
He bit his lip, leaning his forehead against mine. "Not until you let me kiss those pretty, pink lips properly" he grinned.
I smiled, pressing a quick peck to the corner of his mouth before jumping down from his arms. "Goodnight, Harold" I said, placing my hand on his chest so he wouldn't try and pick me back up or something again.
"I'm gonna be watching you tomorrow" he said. "You'll be great."
He winked at me and pecked my cheek before strutting away towards the door. I smiled to myself, running my fingers across my neck that was still damp from his lips. I can't believe I got sucked it by his stupid charm. I'd probably regret that later.
I walked into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas before crawling under the bed. I thought about everything that happened in the past hour and fell asleep with the thought of the cheeky, British boy on my mind.
"And she sticks the landing!" the announcer exclaimed through the microphone as the crowd cheered louder.
To say I was nervous was the understatement of the century.
My hands were shaking, my knees were wobbly and my heart was beating so loud in my chest that I think it could explode any second.
The Olympics started almost two weeks ago and I've performed numerous times since we've been here but this was the final moment. If I messed up, it wasn't just some trophy I'd lose or get a lecture from my father the whole night; this was a matter of winning or losing, period. I go out there and bring home a gold medal or I'd lose and my parents would most likely shun me. There was no silver or bronze; there was only gold, only first place.
I tried to picture myself doing my routine in my head again but now all I could think of was Harry. We've gotten so close these past few weeks and I realized that I really like him. There was more than just the cocky attitude he always gave off. He wasn't as big of a jerk or a manwhore that I thought he'd be. He's seen every one of my performances but I haven't been able to see him play because every other minute I'm practicing or sleeping. However, he does sneak into my apartment at night and we make out hotly in my bed before he either leaves or we fall asleep together. He was a good cuddle buddy too.
"Psst!" I heard a voice whisper. "Psst! (Y/N)!"
I turned around and saw Harry was gesturing me to come to him. I was sitting with my coach and my parents behind the rink on our benches waiting for me to do my routine. I'm not performing for another hour but I always sit here and watch the whole competition. I looked at him confused and he gestured me towards him again. He was exactly supposed to be here so he was off to the side, blending in with the crowd of officials and coaches. I shook my head because there was no way my parents would let me run off; they didn't even know about Harry. If they found out I broke their third most important rule (behind not losing and no eating chocolate), I'd be dead.
"Go, I'll cover for you" Ron whispered to me.
I looked over at my parents. My mother was on her phone and my dad was talking to one of the officials not paying attention to me at all.
"Hurry off to your boyfriend before I change my mind!" he said poking my side.
I thanked him before discretely sneaking off to where Harry was. He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me outside of the rink, away from everyone.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
He didn't answer as he led me past a few doors and into the men's locker room. I assume this is where his team comes for their games. There were lockers for their uniforms and showers in the back. There was even a large television and a leather couch in the back. I noticed the locker labeled #1 was labeled 'Styles' at the top.
"Is that-" before I could even ask him my question, he grabbed my face pressing his lips against mine.
His kiss had that sort of effect where he was so passionate and intense that it'd make you melt and leave you dazed afterwards. He pulled away from me slowly with a smile on his face.
"Sorry, I just missed you."
I giggled wrapped my arms around his neck. "I saw you this morning, silly" I reminded him.
"Yeah, but that was like five hours ago" he whined. "I missed your lips. I blushed, leaning in to peck his lips again. When we parted, his hands grabbed onto mine.
"You're shaving like a leaf, love" he noticed.
The smile on my face faded as I remembered how nervous I am. "I'm so scared, Harry" I told him. "I feel like I'm going to pass out because I can't handle disappointing my parents if I lose. It's like...everything I've worked for will be for nothing if I can't win; and they won't want me anymore."
His hands gently placed themselves on either side of my face. "Don't think about them, okay" he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "You've been perfect this entire time and you aren't going to disappoint anyone because you gave 130%. You were the best damn one out there."
I wanted to smile and feel like everything was better because of what he said but it wasn't. I couldn't relax right now no matter what he said. He managed to calm me before but this was just too big.
"I'm so scared" I repeated.
His hands moved down to my shoulders then down my back, pulling me into his chest. "You're so tense, baby" he said, trying to get me to calm down. "Remember how I told you how people get all their energy out?"
He nodded looking up at him questioningly.
"Well, it works for getting nerves out too."
My eyes widened slightly. "You mean you want me to.....you want to...you want us to-"
"Not necessarily in that way but I know other ways to help you calm down" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I think you just need to clear your mind for a little bit."
He could tell I was conflicted about what to do because I've never gone any farther with someone than what I've done with Harry the past two weeks which wasn't much. I trusted him though for some odd reason and I was just too anxious at this point. I really liked Harry and whether or not it was a romantic feeling, I realized that I wanted him to do this for me, or to me I guess.
"Okay" I whispered, jumping up so he'd have to catch me in his arms. "I trust you."
He pressed his lips to mine and carried me over to the couch in the back. He set me down gently onto the leather and crawled on top of me. He brings his lips back down to mine and tugs on my bottom lip. His hand moves up the front of my body and lightly pulls on the hem of my blue performance outfit. He smiled; tugging at the sparkly dress before pulling the top of it down. He saw my nervousness now that my chest was exposed to him so he reciprocated the action on himself, getting rid of his shirt as well.
My hands roam across his smooth chest, taking note of all the tattoos inked on his beautifully, tanned skin. His abs are rock hard which I had expected since he worked out so much. He was the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on.
He starts leaving open mouth kisses along my neck before he reaches my chest and take one of my nipples in his mouth. I let out a long sigh as my hand tangles in his curls running my fingers through his soft hair. He took his time, swirling his tongue around the nub before moving on to the other one. He was doing so good already that I could only imagine how good he'd be at eating me out. I moaned at the thought which seemed to egg him on further.
He traveled down my body, lifting up the hem of my dress. He looked up at me as his hands fiddled with the hem of my panties. I nodded and he swiftly pulled them off before settling himself between my legs.
He spread my legs open as far as they would go and began to kiss up one of my thighs. His teeth sunk into the skin and I whimpered, placing my hands at the back of his head. He kissed up the other thigh and the next thing I knew; he spread my lips open and began to flick his tongue up and down my clit. He wrapped his lips around my throbbing nub and started sucking on it gently. I've never felt anything more amazing than the feeling of his mouth on me; I had a feeling no one could be as good with their mouth as he was even if this was my first time. I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and I could tell he sensed this. He began to flick his tongue around my slit as he drew figure eights on my clit. He gets back on top of me and kissed my sweetly.
"I'm going to insert a finger now" he wanted.
I nodded and he slowly slipping his finger into me. I gasp at the feeling and squirmed around on the couch.
"You okay?" he asked.
I nodded again trying to keep quiet so I could just focus on what he was doing to me. He started to pump it in and out slowly before adding another finger.
"Shit, (Y/N) you're so tight" he growled, moving back down to latch his mouth around my clit again. "Can't imagine how you'd feel around my cock. Bet you'd be so warm and feel so good."
His words were pushing me to my orgasm further. I told him to go faster and he obliged, pumping in and out at a faster pace. He started curving his fingers every time he went in and I felt him press against something that had me screaming his name loud enough to fill the entire locker room.
"H-Harry...baby, I'm gonna come" I told him.
"Then come for me, baby girl. You gotta relax first though. Just relax and let yourself go all over me. You're safe with me, okay, baby girl? I've got you."
I arched my back off the couch and screamed his name once more as I came all over his hand. I was panting and sweating but somehow...I did feel better. I felt fucking amazing actually.
"You taste really good" he said, moving back up my body to kiss me. "You feeling better now?" I smiled and nodded, pushing back some of his girls I had messed up. "Good, now go out there and kick some ass, baby."
It was almost over. There was only four minutes left in the game and they were still tied 2-2. Harry had scored one of his team's goals and he was trying his hardest to win the championship game for his team. If they win this, then his teams wins the gold medal. I finally got to watch him from the stands since my competition was done.
I was in the stands next to Ron and Harry's mother who I had met the other day. She was so sweet and so was his sister. I wasn't his girlfriend like they had hoped but that didn't mean we weren't technically together. Tomorrow was our last night together anyways and then I'd have to go back to America and he'd be heading home in London. It just wouldn't work out the way we'd want it to. That's why I decided I wanted to make tonight special; I wanted to give myself to him. Regardless of his this game turns out, I wanted him to be my first before we left, not seeing each other again until who knows when.
I cheered his name loudly as he skated by us. I didn't know if he could hear me but frankly, I didn't care. I want this for him so badly and I knew he was good enough to do it. Just as he was about to get a break away, two of his opponents rammed into his body on either side of him and he fell down onto the ice hard. He stayed down for a second but was able to get back on his knees.
"Don't worry, he's tough" his sister Gemma told me. "He's taken worse hits; one too many to the head if you know what I mean."
I smiled and turned back to Harry who was up on his feet again. He shook his head and fixed his helmet before getting back into the game. There was only a minute left now and he was fighting to get the puck back from the opposing team. He managed to get it through them down and started skating down the ice towards their goal with thirty seconds left. They were about to surround him just as he was about to take the shot. It looked like he was about to shot, but instead, he passed it off to his teammate who now had the open shot and drove it into the net.
We all stood up and started cheering but there was still twenty seconds left. They went into defensive mode and one of their players tried to skate passed Harry but he knocked him into the wall just as the buzzer sounded, signaling the end of the game. The stadium filled with roars of applause and chanting their name as his team piled up onto each other. After a few minutes, he broke away from them and started skating towards me. He took his helmet off and smiled widely, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled back and returned his gesture waiting for them to get their medals so I could congratulate him properly.
After the ceremony, I hurried down the bleachers and made my way towards him. He met me halfway and hugged me tightly, lifting me up into the air.
"Told you we'd both kick some ass" he said, holding up his gold medal next to mine that was hanging around my neck.
"Indeed you did" I chuckled, before pressing my lips to his.
He set me down so he could properly kiss me and I could feel his sweaty curls against my forehead but I couldn't care less.
"Holy shit I love you" he mumbled against my lips.
I froze and pulled away staring at him. "W-What?"
"I-I didn't..." he stammered, flushing deeply. "I mean it just...it just came out and...I'm all crazy from the game and-"
I cut him off by pulling on the front of his jersey kissing him as deeply as I could. Whether he meant to say it or not, he didn't; and now I knew I was definitely ready to give myself to him
"H-Harry.....Harry!" I moaned, scratching my nails down his back.
We had gone out to eat after the game then he came back to my apartment with me. Let's just say, things escaladed very quickly and before I knew it, we were both naked and already panting. It hadn't been as painful as I heard losing your virginity was so we were quickly able to both enjoy it.
"You like that don't you?" he smirked, halting his thrusts to roll his hips into mine again. "How deep am I in you, baby?"
Sex with Harry was more amazing than anything I could've imagined. I see what he meant when he said people turned into sex crazed animals here. He was so energized from his game and I was still pumped up from my own competition and then watching him play. He looked so goddamn sexy out there all sweaty in his jersey.
"S-So deep Harry..." I whimpered as he lifted my leg over his shoulder. "Oh god you're so big, baby! You fill me up so good."
He continued thrusting into me at a fast pace, nearly sending my head flying into the headboard.....again.
I felt another orgasm approaching me but I didn't want to come like this again. "Wait, baby" I said, placing my hand on his cheek.
"What's wrong, sweetheart?" he asked, slowing down his rhythm.
"I want to ride you."
He released this animalistic growl from his lips and leaned down to kiss me before flipping us over. I pulled the condom off his length and quickly replaced it with a fresh one. I stroked him up and down a few times to tease him, making him groan.
"Fucking get on my cock" he whined, gripping my hips tightly.
"Say please" I mocked like he had before to me.
"Fucking please now hurry up" he stammered quickly.
I smirked and lifted my hips so I was lined up with him before sinking down on him completely. He moaned out and I let out a low whimper feeling him deeper inside of me than I had tonight.
"I can feel you in my stomach" I told him, resting my hands on his chest to steady myself.
"Damn right you can. Now fuck yourself down on my cock."
He was a pro at dirty talk and I hadn't realized how much I loved it until I heard the words coming from his mouth. I started a fast pace already as I bounced up and down on top of him. My back was arched and my head was thrown back slightly as I concentrated on my movements.
"I'm already close" I told him, not being able to control myself this time.
After a few more thrusts, I sank down him fully and came all over his cock before collapsing on top of his sweat covered chest. He hadn't finished though so I started swiveling my hips while he thrusted up into me, taking over since I could barely move. His arms wrapped around my back and he slowly down again so I lifted myself up to look down at him.
"You're so beautiful" he said, pushing my hair out of my face.
I moved my lips down to his before trailing them across his jaw then to his neck, sucking gently. I left marks all along his collarbone pushing him closer. He snapped his hips up into me three more times before he came with a long moan, spilling himself into the condom.
We stayed in that position for a while since neither of us could breathe steadily or move for that matter. The air was thick and muggy since we've been going at it for hours. I don't even know what time it is or how many orgasms I had but I loved every second of it.
"I told you we should've used your twenty four pack" he finally said, breaking the silence. "We're all out now."
"Good because I don't think I can go again until next week" I joked, making him laugh.
He pulled out of my slowly and repositioned us so we were spooning. Everything was sore but I didn't care the least. It was worth it and I'd go through it again and again.
"This isn't it for us is it?" he asked. "I mean I really like you, (Y/N). I know how your parents are and that we live so far away but you're too special to me to let go now."
I rolled over so I was facing him. "I know what you mean" I mumbled in a sleepy voice. "I want to be with you too. We could work it out, right?"
He nodded and pressed his lips to my forehead. "Of course. I mean...you're nineteen; you could always come with me if you wanted. Or just visit whenever we want."
I nodded. "Let's figure that out in the morning. I can't think straight." He chuckled and pulled me closer to his chest before we both closed our eyes.
"And Harry?"
"Hmm?"
"Holy shit, I love you too."