The Tease

I stared up at Harry as he leaned over me. His biceps bulged against his own weight as he braced himself against the wire frame, so that he wasn't resting all his weight on my chest. He pushed his hips forward, pushing his cock forward until it was pressing against my lips.

"Are you sure you want this, Harry?" I asked, then shut my mouth quickly.

He was still recovering from his last orgasm, so his dick was only half-erect. It bumped uselessly against my closed lips, which I curved into a mischievous smile.

Harry glared down at me, but I knew he wouldn't give up so easily. Our game wasn't over yet. I realized it, and now Harry did, too. He pushed himself off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I lifted my head to watch, secretly testing the strength of the knots that bound my ankles to the bedposts. Damn, still tight. Not that I was too disappointed–this was the hottest position I'd ever been in. Lying here, with my legs spread open, completely vulnerable... just the position made me eager for more. I could already feel the wetness gathering again between my thighs.

"Give up?" I teased Harry as he bent down to lift something off the floor. He straightened, now holding his ruined jeans, fishing through the pockets. He glanced at me quickly, his curls flopping against his face with the sudden movement. I could see the devilish glint in his eyes even from my position on the bed. "What?" I asked, now immediately suspicious.

Harry approached the bed again, stopping a few feet from the side. He dropped his jeans and raised his iPhone, which he'd pulled out of one of the pockets. He held it like a camera, studying the display as he aimed it at my naked body.

"Harry!" I cringed, pulling at the handcuffs that bound my wrists above my head.

No, I stopped myself. He couldn't win. I trusted Harry; I knew he wouldn't do something stupid with whatever footage he recorded. And now, I could use this against him. I let the panic slide off my face. "Is this going into your wank bank? I'm afraid you'll jizz yourself again."

He smiled, and I heard the shutter click. Then he set the camera down on the desk, and walked back over to his dresser. He pulled out another tie and then returned to the bed. I squirmed slightly as he moved above me, his body eclipsing mine. "You keep going on about my cum," he murmured. His voice had moved from teasing to low and menacing. "I'll make sure, next time, you'll be swallowing it. So you won't be able to complain. But until then, this will do." He lifted the tie to my face and, almost instinctively, I opened my mouth enough for him to slide the tie between my teeth. He fastened it behind my head, gagging me completely.

I stared up at him, suppressing another shudder. I liked this new, experimental Harry. I liked being completely in his power. Much as I protested, I wanted another round of Harry tormenting me, first with his words and then with his body.

He lowered his hands to my neck again, raking his teeth across the skin. I hissed and rolled my head, exposing more skin for him to rasp with a thin trail of his tongue. His hand slid down my body, massaging my breast momentarily before continuing to my entrance.

I was powerless again. I could buck and twist my legs all I wanted, but the neckties held my ankles fast, leaving myself open for Harry's long, tantalizing fingers. My back arched as he slipped a finger inside me, my eyelids flying open.

Harry was smirking. I fought the pleasure emanating from my thighs and sunk back down onto the bed. "Still playing the silent game, Sophia?" He thrust another finger inside me. I clenched my teeth to keep from crying out, but a small mewl of need escaped my lips, clenched tightly around the gag. Harry released a low chuckle. "Too easy."

I regretted my choice of words previously. But what could I do? I was entirely at his mercy. I tightened my jaw and squinted my eyes shut, fighting against the overpowering urge to writhe and moan at his touch. His fingers thrust in and out rapidly, the tips brushing my g-spot as he worked me.