"Daddys gonna take care of you now."

"It's okay, baby" I say, trying to cradle mine and Harry's 6 month old baby Jenna to sleep but she kept crying. It was like 2A.M. and we have work tomorrow morning. Well Harry does, I'm staying home with the baby but at this rate I don't know if I can do it alone. "Shhhhhhh." I hush her, trying not to wake Harry up.

I start moving from side to side hoping that will help her stop crying but it doesn't work at all. I hear someone walk in and I turn around to see Harry in his boxers, rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up.

"Look, baby, its daddy. Daddy's here." I say, the words slipping out of my mouth without really thinking about it, making Harry stop dead in his tracks. He looked up at me and it seemed like his eyes got darker from the little name I called him but it's probably because it's late and I'm so tired that I'm probably just seeing things.

As soon as I handed Jenna to Harry she started to get quieter, and I sighed of relief. Thank god. I just feel bad because Harry has to get up for work soon.

"I'm going to go lay in bed," I start and he keeps rocking Jenna. He hasn't said a word to me or even glanced in my direction. He hasn't even acknowledged that I've even said anything. "Daddy." I finish and he stops again, looking back up at me and nodding his head. Maybe he doesn't like the little pet name. I've never called him it before but I guess there's a first time for everything.

I walked back to our bedroom and cut on the bedside lamp and pull back the blankets, making my way into bed. Great, now I'm wide awake and my sleep schedule is going to be messed up big time. Welcome to the life of motherhood. I grabbed my book off of the dresser and flipped to the last page I read and began skimming over it to find my spot. Almost on cue, Harry came walking quietly through the door and shut it.

"What the hell was that back there, [Y/N]?" He asked, making his way over to me.

"What do you mean, daddy?" I ask, looking up at him with innocent eyes. He bit his lip hard and grunted under his breath. He likes it.

"You know what the fuck you're doing to me." He growls, getting on top of me and in between my legs. He leaned his head down and planted kissed all on it as his hands roamed all up and down my body. I groaned. He reached to the hem of his t-shirt I was wearing and pulled it over my head and threw it behind him. I wasn't wearing a bra.

"[Y/N]?" He whines lowly as he kissed right below my ear which made me shake with pure pleasure. It's been so long since we last had sex and he still remembers where my sweet spot is.

"Hmm?" I hum as he started to suck on my neck harshly, marking me as his. I loved when he marked me. It felt like he was claiming me and I loved every bit of it.

"I need to be inside you, angel." He moans against the skin of my neck making me bite my lip as he pushes his hips forward, making me feel how hard he was against my leg. It felt good to know that he still had eyes for me and only me even after having a kid.

He reached down and pulled his boxers down and off of him completely, letting his hard on slap against his lower stomach and I bit my lip. It's been so long since we've had sex. It's been a little over six months, and I know it's going to hurt.

He reached down and pulled my panties off my legs and bit his lip when he looked up at my pussy. He got eye level with my pussy and planted a kiss on it before getting eye level with me. He put his hand down to my pussy and rubbed my clit, making me moan out.

"Always so ready for me. Fuck." He groans, as he puts a little pressure, making my legs shake from the pleasure running through my body.  "I have to be in you right now." He moans, aligning himself at my entrance before looking back into my eyes to make sure it was okay.

I nod my head and that's when he finally starts to sink into me inch by inch. I wince at how he was stretching me and he stopped to let me adjust before he went any further. The pain finally started to fade away and pleasure started to arise as I shook my head and he started sinking even further into me. He was much, much bigger than I remember.

"Y-you're so big." I moan once he finally entered me all the way. He held himself still, keeping me full of him.

"Call me daddy." He breathes out, finally pulling out before pushing back in slowly at first.

"D-daddy. Fuck me like you hate me." I moan, and then he looks me in the eyes while smirking evilly and started thrusting hard into me, making my whole body jump and the bed hit the wall.

"Fucking hell, your pussy is fucking gold around my cock. So tight and so good." He moans, putting his hands on my hips to help his thrusts into me. "Tell me, baby, who owns this pussy?"

I couldn't answer because of all of the pleasure that was coursing through my body. It was making me speechless. When I didn't answer he started to fuck me even harder. He reached a hand up and placed it around my throat and I looked up at him surprised.  I've never seen this side of Harry. I grabbed the wrist of the hand that was around my throat and stared up at Harry.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask as he continues the relentless actions on my pussy, which I'm sure is going to make me sore tomorrow.

"Claiming what's mine. When I ask you a goddamned question, you answer. Now I asked, who owns this pussy?" He asks, tightening the hand that was around my throat to where I felt like I was high. I know he wouldn't hurt me, I trusted him completely.

"You do, daddy, it's all yours." I moan as he kept thrusting

"You're damn right it is. Now fucking get yourself off on my cock. Fucking cum all over my dick." He moans as my insides tighten at his words. All it took was those words to push me over the edge and I came all over him.

"That's it. You take my cock so fucking great. Squeezing daddy so good." He says thrusting a few more times before cumming as well.

"Damn." I breathe as he finally pulls out and lays beside me.

"That was fucking amazing. Sorry for being so rough. It's been forever since I've felt that good," he breathes then we hear the baby crying. "I'm staying home from work and every time the baby goes to sleep we are going to catch up on all the sex we've been missing out on since we stopped." 

I wrote this one!!