"Kitten Wants To Play"

"Daddy, kitten wants to play." I beg, staring at the side of his face while he had his eyes glued to this paperwork he had been working on since early this morning. He wasn't saying anything in return to what I was saying. We were both sitting in his office. I was on the couch that was in there while he sat at his desk. "Daddyyyyyyy" I prolonged the word so maybe he would at least glance at me.

He hasn't touched me or even looked my direction for the past 5 days. It's had me thinking about him not wanting me anymore. What if he didn't find me attractive? He claims he's always tired from work when I try to have sex at nights but I don't believe he's telling the full truth. When we first got together he couldn't keep his hands off of me longer than 10 minutes and now everything has changed. I may be overthinking it but it's so upsetting to think he doesn't want me like he used to.

"Daddy's busy right now, baby. Let me finish this paperwork." He finally responds after sighs and groans left my mouth countless times.

He then moved his chair away from his desk to go to his filing cabinet to pick out more paperwork, I'm assuming so I took that opportunity to go sit on his desk so when he turned back around id be right in front of his eyes and he'd have to look at me.

He finally found what he was looking for and took it out and turned his chair around and once he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks and rolled his eyes at me.

"Kitten, get off my desk I have-" and before he could finish his sentence his phone's ringtone echoed off the walls of his office. He wasted no time taking it out of his slacks pockets and slid the green button to answer it.

"What the fuck do you need now?" He asks loudly and clearly into the phone. I smirked, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep together if I sucked him off while he was on the phone.

I slowly got off his desk and dropped to my knees, Harry apparently caught on to what I was doing and shook his head no at me. I continued doing what I was trying to do to start off with anyway because he may say no now but deep down he knows he wants it just as bad as I do. I started to palm him through his pants and he started to grow hard under my touch and I could see him continuously biting his lip to hold back the moans trying to come out of his mouth.

I undid his button and slid his pants and boxers down enough to get his cock out while his breathing hitched in his throat. He may have tried to hide it but he did a bad job at it. I took him into my mouth and started moving my head up and down while hallowing my cheeks around him. His eyes were closed when I looked up at him and he kept mouthing the word 'Fuck' which I thought was incredibly hot. After a few minutes of doing this, he holds my head so I stop and he can actually speak clearly.

"Why the fuck would you even ask me this? You already know the god damned answer, Trey. I'm getting pissed with you calling and interrupting my priorities for shit you already know the answer to. Call me over pointless shit again and I'm throwing your ass out on the sidewalk." He growls angrily into the phone then hangs it up and slams it down on his desk which made me jump a little. Sometimes his anger got out of control and it scared me. He's came close to hitting me countless times but I know he'd never actually do it.

"And as for you, I want you to get on the desk right fucking now, [Y/N]." He demands and I immediately get up and get up onto the desk. He gets up and stands between my legs while his big hands rested on my thighs. "You've been such a naughty girl. Sucking daddy off while he's on the phone. You about got me caught."

"I have, daddy. Maybe you should punish me.." I bite my lip and grab his tie and twiddle it between my fingers while he stares intently at me while his green eyes go dark with lust and want. He presses his lips against mine and our lips move in sync perfectly.