"Miami Heat"

We were in Miami on a break from tour when (Y/N) joined us. I don't know what we'd label our relationship as, we basically did everything couples did but at the end of the day we were still single and honestly that bothered me.

We were fooling around in the pool when we noticed we were the only ones left, apart from about two or three elderly people who looked like they had fallen asleep on the lounging chairs. (Y/N) swam towards me while I backed away from her into the corner, I knew what she wanted; she pressed her body against mine, boobs practically pouring out of her bikini top. "Babe, let's have some fun." I looked down at her round breasts and just gave in. I grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer into me.

"If you want me to fuck you in this pool all you have to do is say so." I spoke lowly to her. She hummed; I grabbed her bum in both hands and separated the cheeks, grinding into her slowly. A soft moan came from her. "So I take that as a yes?"

"Mm-yes Daddy." She moaned against my neck. God I love it when she calls me that.

My lips instantly attached to hers. (Y/N) was an incredible kisser; I just couldn't get enough of her lips. Her boobs were wet and tempting. I reached around and untied the top knot leaving the second, letting the top half of her bikini fall.

I grabbed one of them my mouth connected to her hard nipple, flicking it with my tongue, rolling it around in my mouth and nibbling on it. "F-Fuck Harry. H-Harry...no one will see us right?" she whispered struggling to keep her eyes open.

"No one will see baby. I swear." I stared deep into her eyes and felt her hands pull down my trunks. Her breathing was heavy while I untied half of her bikini bottoms, my lips trailing in-between the valley of her breasts back up to her neck, running my hands all over her sexy body.

Her feet were over my shoulders, I took a quick glance around us, we were the only ones there. I pressed her harder against the corner of the pool, "We're gonna have to make this quick baby, the staff might come soon." She nodded slowly her eyelids half open. I lined my throbbing cock up against her entrance and ran my swollen head up and down her pussy, kissing her neck, up to her ear. "Tell me you want me." I breathed.

"I want you," she moaned back, "I want you to fuck me daddy." That's when I lost it and slammed my cock all the way inside her soaking wet pussy. It felt incredible to fill her tight pussy with my cock, to feel it gripping me as I fucked her right there in the hotel pool. "Daddy fuck!" she moaned loudly. I quickly gripped her hair and brought her face closer to mine.

"You're gonna have to be quiet for daddy okay?" her hands found the back of my hair and she smashed our lips together. She moaned into my mouth while I tightened my grip on her thighs.

In all my life, she was the hottest, tightest pussy I had ever felt, and I knew from the first time I pushed inside her that I would never be able to get enough of her. I never wanted this to end, what we had between us. I wanted more.

She locked her ankles behind my head as I supported her weight with my hands on her ass. We were fucking harder now, the sound of slapping echoing off the water. "Whose fucking pussy is this?" I grunted as my stroked got even harder, "Tell me baby," I demanded, "Tell me whose fucking pussy this is."
"Mmmmm, it's your fucking pussy daddy, you know that. You fuck me so good." She moaned faintly. Her voice and the sight of her fabulous tits bouncing in the water were almost too much for me to take. I knew I was going to cum soon.

My thrusts got deeper and deeper filling her even more. By her cries, I could tell she was close to cumming and that only served to make me fuck her harder. "Cum for me (Y/N)," I said, "I need you to cum hard for me."

Her lips parted and her eyes locked with mine "Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm cumming. Fuck I'm cumming." She moaned in a hush tone. And that sparked my own orgasm. I could feel her pussy cumming on me, she kept squeezing me as she rode out her orgasm.

"Oh fuck (Y/N)." I groaned, emptying inside of her, my movements slowing to a stop. Her hands wrapped around my neck as she rested her head against my shoulder. I looked down at her beautiful face, "You don't even know what you do to me (Y/N)." I spoke softly, stroking her hair. "You're gonna kill me one day. Just kill me."