Don't Tell Nobody

"I don't know if we should do this, Harry." I say nervously as I look around, feeling paranoid. This was one of my biggest fantasies that I've thought about at least a million times. But now that it's actually happening, my mind is just blown.

"(Y/N), I sent my sister to the store to get something that is very hard to find so we can actually do the things we have been talking about." He bites his lip, walking towards me and making my back hit the wall. He put his hand beside my head and looked me into my eyes which made me fall and forget all my worries.

He took off his shirt revealing his chest tattoos that made me run my hands up and down his bare chest. I bit my lip and he grabbed my face and started to kiss me passionately.

I started to undress and so did he until we were fully naked, about to devour each other.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He stares into me eyes to make sure I had no hesitation in them.

"I'm positive, I'm on the pill. I've had sex before so I'm sure I can handle it." I bite my lip. Looking down snd realizing he was much bigger than my ex.

He held my hand and lead me to the bed which he pushed me on. I laid back with my legs open and he got on top of me, in between them. He started to kiss on my neck and started to suck.

"Don't leave hickies...your sister." I say in between breaths.

"I don't give a fuck. You're mine now (Y/N), I want the whole world to know." He growls and started to suck harshly onto my neck making me moan loudly and lean my head back.

He was rubbing his tip against my p.ussy, collecting all the juices from my wetness so it'll be easier to slide in.

"Are you ready, baby?" He asks, aligning his dick to my entrance.

"Yes, I'm read- oh my goddddd." I gasp as he started to enter me and he kept pushing into me slowly so I adjust to his huge size. He stayed still once he was all the way in and kissed my neck as he let out a few shaky moans as my walls contracted around him.

"Bloody hell, you feel so f.ucking good around me.." He moans out. "Is it alright if I start moving?" He asks like he needed it.

"Yes, go ahead. I can handle it." I lied so he would feel good. I dug my nails into his back as he started to move his hips against mine slowly then started to go faster.

"We have to hurry before Gemma returns." He moans as he grabs my leg and puts it over his shoulder so he could hit my g spot better and he had me shaking beneath him.

He smirked at how I was reacting to this new position.

'Daddy." I moan by accident then I bite my lip and put a hand over my face.

"Daddy, huh?" He asks, grabbing my hand and taking it off my face. "I like it. You call me daddy because I own this p.ussy."

He started to drill harder into my p.ussy making me moan loudly and he kept saying how tight I was and how good and wet I felt. Finally, I felt a knot in my stomach which meant I was about to cum.

"I can feel you squeezing me, that's it, cum on my di-" he was moaning.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" We hear Gemma yell.