"Punishments arent forgotten."

Warnings: Mild language, sexual content, daddy kink (If you are uncomfortable with any of the following topics, I urge you to not read. Thank you.)

It should have been a crime to be awake this early and working as hard as you were. You were strictly running on caffeine and the music blasting in your ears to keep you from falling back asleep. Your hands shaking from all of the coffee and your body moving along to the beat of the song playing.

The art gala was empty and you were the only one there. The stark white walls were lightly glowing as you had candles illuminating them as you worked to finish the piece you had worked so hard on.

Coming in at 4 in the morning to have things finished up before tonight were not on your list of things to do, especially when you could have been in your nice bed. You craved to be snuggled under the covers and sleeping peacefully, but you knew that this project was going to be everything for you. Everything rested on tonight, you needed things to work out.

Your desperation only added to your mounting stress for this painting and for tonight. Being an art student was hard, it was even harder living in the heart of London and working at one of the most prestigious art galleries. With a paying internship that your school had graciously presented you, you needed to be on your best at all times.

You had only been working here for a few months and this would be the first show you would be attending. Your boss had thrown you a bone and said one of your pieces could be displayed and you jumped at the opportunity. This is all you had ever wanted, all you ever wished for yourself.

The good news was shared with your various friends and you had even told the barista that had sent you away with four steamy cups of black coffee this morning.

You would be here all day, only given a few hours to run home and get ready. You would either working on your project or helping set up and directing where certain pieces should be placed for maximum effect. At some point this afternoon your boss would arrive to help oversee the process and bark orders as he usually did.

The food service would arrive and the waiters would pour in a few hours before the event. The music would be set up in the back room and it would pour through the various speakers placed all over the gala.

Your dress hung in the small closet in your tiny flat, untouched and incased in a black cover. A gift it had been for this very night. When presented to you in a gold gilded bag you had to refrain from squealing in delight as you opened the box to see such a treasure.

Harry had made sure to get a dress who's colors matched that of your paintings. The Ellie Saab rested peacefully in its bag and as soon as you pulled it out of its protective sheath you gasped. The material was soft to the touch and its deep color was mesmerizing as it slowly blended into its pastel tones.

The dress itself reflected your painting, the contrast of darks blending into lights. Playing with cool and warm. The dress was as sensual as your art and you could feel as though you would be art as you wore it.

Getting your thoughts off the dress you thought of the man who had sent it to you. Just thinking of him made your heart beat harder and your breathing more shallow. You could still hear his voice as the way it caressed your skin as you thanked him for sending you something you yourself could have never bought.

You could still feel his hands gripping at your waist as your lips trailed up and down his neck as he sat on your couch in your tiny flat. His tongue sliding down your neck as he pressed you down to the cushions. Him prying your legs open and burying his face between them, his tongue coming out to taste you...

You had been told to call him this morning but there had been no time to do so and also it was very early for him. You knew this wouldn't be good but some part of you wanted what he could bring to the table for this act.