"Doctor [Y/N]"

Harry's POV

"Mr. Styles?'' The doctor's voice rang through the waiting room as I sat on one of those uncomfortable chairs, my hands folded together. My ears perked up at the voice that I heard, which sounded just like an angel's one. To me it did then. The people who were seated in the waiting room too, let their eyes travel to me once I stood up and cleared my throat.

''Uhm, yeah. Hi.'' I said and gave the woman a hand. Once my eyes made contact with hers and scanned over her face, my breath hitched in my throat. Jesus Christ, she was god damn beautiful. A friendly smile appeared on her face while she shook my hand to greet me. When my eyes fell on our hands, I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring.

Shit, I could have known.

''Please follow me.'' She told, her angelic voice almost hypnotizing me as I obeyed her orders and followed her steps towards a room which had a white door. There was this small thing on the door with 'available' and 'in use'. When she was about to close the door behind me, she switched the thing to 'in use' and closed the door for privacy, locking it afterwards so nobody could disturb her while she was working.

''So, Mr. Styles, tell me what's wrong.'' She told and smiled when she sat down. Our eyes locked and somehow, I couldn't stop roaming my eyes over her face, body, and especially her breasts. The white coat that she was wearing wasn't buttoned up at all, but just loosely hanging over her shoulders like a jacket. But it was her shirt that allowed me to see them. It wasn't low cut, but it was enough for me to see what she had. And they were big and full, just like I like them.

The question made my head go red and I couldn't help myself but to shift in my chair and suck in a breath. The reason why I was here, was nothing but very embarrassing.

''I ehm.. I don't know if it is wrong, but I'm craving releases all the time.'' I spoke, my voice just not stuttering as I nervously played with my fingers. I got so embarrassed that I didn't even dared to look up into her eyes anymore.

''Releases, Mr. Styles?'' She asked and tapped her pen on her desk before biting sexily on the cap. She turned me on and I couldn't even stop myself. My dick began to twitch in my trousers when my eyes made contact with hers again. Those sea blue eyes captivated me, they just seemed to rinse my brain. All my thoughts were gone, and all I could think about was her. Fucking her.

''Orgasms, doctor. I can't go long without touching myself and I have done it so many times now that I became worried.'' I spoke, my voice turning into a sound which was just a bit louder than a whisper. I felt like burying myself into some kind of hole out of shame, and never return. It took a lot from me to go here, to tell my problem, but now that I over think things, it wasn't a good idea. I could have been home, watching porn or something.

''Okay. You say you became worried, why?'' She said and brushed her hair back by running a hand through it. My front teeth sunk into my bottom lip as I stared at her, her plump lips basically screaming for me. And my cock was screaming for attention. Her attention. I needed a release again, and not just from my hand, but from her.

''I release maybe 5 times a day. And I still need more. I keep getting... hard.'' I spoke and knew that my face was probably redder than a tomato at the moment. She hummed and nodded her head before she wrote some things down on a piece of paper. Her eyes fluttered while writing and the small line of eyeliner caught my eye.

Great, that was going into my dossier. Now every single doctor knows that I keep getting hard. I should have left.

''Craving for releases is not bad, Mr. Styles. I guess that you just have a high sex drive. There is nothing wrong with that. In our brain, we have this hormone called Dopamine. I guess that your body has a lot of those hormones, which makes your body crave for orgasms. The hormones start kicking in when you get turned on. It makes you want to release.'' She spoke and smiled again, her lips curving beautifully. My bulge began to get visible when she called me Mr. Styles, knowing that she could have screamed that when I took her hard right in this room.