pregnant sex

[Y/N] and I sat on the patio in the back garden, cuddled into each other as we watched our two-year-old son play in front of us. He nonchalantly played with his race cars I gave him for his birthday, making all kinds of engine sounds as he moved them over the grass. [Y/N] sat in between my legs, her back against my chest as we enjoyed the early evening together, my hands on top of her baby bump to caress and feel it.

When [Y/N] first announced she was pregnant with our first baby, I didn’t really know what to do with it, lost my mind because the fear of becoming a parent so suddenly struck me, and took some distance at first, but once she gave birth to Matthew, I was nothing but happy to have my own child. I felt blessed – still do. There was this glee that felt like ecstasy when Matthew first rested in my arms, and since then, things went well – very well.

Matthew has been the biggest trophy in our relationship so far, brought so many happiness into our lives – just like sleepless nights. But we didn’t mind, we managed just fine as new parents. Not long after we had our first baby boy, Matthew, we tried for a second baby a year and a half later, leaving [Y/N] pregnant with our second baby, a baby girl this time. She is now about six months and showing proudly, just like she did when she was pregnant with Matthew.

‘’I’m glad things go so well between us. Matthew has been an angel.’’ I said softly as the lights in the back garden switched on, which happened when the sensors didn’t sense enough daylight anymore.

‘’He sure is getting more like an angel at night. He cries way less than before. We’re finally getting full sleeps again.’’ [Y/N] responded and I grinned when she turned her head to me, eyes finding each other. Pressing a kiss on her cheek, I pulled her closer to me, cherishing her deeply. Placing my head on hers, we continued to watch Matthew play.

‘’I love the sight on the meadow. The sun is so beautiful when it dusks the sky – it sends that summery glow all over our back garden.’’ I muttered and caressed the baby bump again, longing to meet my second child. It frustrated me that it would need about three months more.

‘’You sure know where to buy a house, Styles.’’ [Y/N] grinned, eyes trained on our little boy.

‘’Well, I didn’t want to live in the city, close to my company. With all the traffic and thousands of people – it’s unsafe for our babies. This neighbourhood is quiet, safe and more family-like. Matthew can grow up with all his brothers and sisters in peace and he has all the space to play. He can swim in the lake, he can play in the garden, where we will build a small playground soon, and we can always buy more land for expansions.’’ I told her, taking a sip of my wine. [Y/N] had something else to drink because I wouldn’t allow her to drink any kind of alcohol – not even one sip. It’s not safe for the baby.

[Y/N] and I shared a kiss and smiled, feeling so in love with each other. Ever since I laid my eyes on her, which was when she came to work for my company as a computer engineer, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. She was the reason why I couldn’t sleep at night because she kept roaming through my thoughts and kept me from my concentration at work.

I tried to keep my cool for about three days before I lost complete control and began asking for her attention, until she finally noticed me and felt the exact same way for me like I felt for her. Because she was so breath-taking, I felt the need to do everything in a hurry, but I didn’t – I took it very slow with her. We were together for about four years when we moved in together and two years later she came to me with tears in her eyes to tell me that we were expecting our first baby. And now, almost nine years together, we’re expecting our second one.

Matthew suddenly started wailing loudly, and I stood up quickly, thinking that he might have hurt himself. Running, I sped to him and pulled him into my arms, removing him from the ground to make sure he is safe. [Y/N] always tells me I’m too protective – overprotective, even – when it comes to her and my children.