Chapter 2

<A/N srry for this t4king so long. S33 i didnt h4v3 th3 motiv4tion for 4whil3 but im not gonn4 stop th3 story i lov3 it so this is my upd4t3 for you guyss 💙 ~ Rex>

Rose's POV

"Class today we have some new students lets welcome Jane Crocker and Jade Harley." Mrs. Dolorosa stated loudly. I looked up from my book about Wizards and Witches in Salem. Two see a average height girl with waist length hair black as night, green eyes unnaturally full of neon green with flecks of dark green, she had a small nose, a heart shaped face, plump full lips that made her look doll like, she had dog ears rested on top of her head, a shirt that hugged her gracious body tightly... tightly?! Wait what? A black skirt that fluffs out to her mid thigh. God she is beautiful.

The other girl who i presume to be Jane. She had short black hair, blue eyes that could pierce through you like a knife and a heart. That was kind of gory oh well. Her lips were painted cherry red. She had curves for days but in a beautiful way. A shirt that should a bit of cleavage. A short blue skirt and thick thighs.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated. David had texted.

'Hey. Dirk and I made a bet to see who could kiss the new kids first. Only rule can't jump them. And you have to get to know them. So invite them to lunch because you and Roxy are more passive. All four btw.'

'Okay David it is a deal. Does Roxy know?'

'Dirk is telling her. AND IT'S DAVE'

'Okay... David... ;)'

'UGH Rose!'

'You love me...'

'True'

I guess lunch is going to be new? "Jade please sit by Rose. Rose raise your hand please darling." Mrs. Dolorosa asked. I raised my hand reluctantly trying to be avoided. "Jane go sit by Roxy. Roxy please raise your hand." Mrs. Dolorosa said again. "Hello Jade."

"Hello Rose? Right?"

"Yup. So I was wondering if you and your siblings? I'm assuming that is so... would like to join us for lunch. All four if you i mean. My siblings and I would like to get to know you guys. I'm more of the passive one so they had me ask." I said in a monotone voice.

"Sure! Can't wait"

Time skip to lunch....