Chapter 1: The Bet

Dirk POV===>>

Two kids walk into class. The first kid looks my age and has weird forest green eyes, glasses that frame his eyes perfectly, a slight overbite that shows his buckteeth, black unkept hair, tan skin. He's wearing a green button up with a white shirt underneath with a green skull and some tan shorts that hang to his knees.

He's kinda cute... what no Dirk?!

The next kid looks around Dave's age. He's like 5"2 and the other kid is way taller but still shorter than me being 6"5 the other looks around 5"9. Okay back to the other kid. Okay he has like bright unnatural neon blue eyes, he has black hair alot more unkept though, Blue glasses that make his eyes stick out, 'did u mention their eyes are huge like puppies', he's wearing a white shirt with a green slimer on it, and tan shorts.

You look over at your younger brother. He's staring at the new kids especially the smaller one. You text your brother quickily.

'Okay, bro let's make a bet the first to kiss one of the new kids. No jumping kissing like get to know them etc. ~ Dirk'

'Your on! We should tell the girls... get them in on it i heard there's 4 new kids... ~Dave'

'Hell ya i'll tell Rox ~Dirk'

'K i'll tell Rose ~ Dave'

Meanwhile in Rose and Roxy's Class...

"Class we are getting new students today"