*Updates* Chapter 7

David Elizabeth Strider
I was really hyper from the sugar. After John and I calmed down we layed on her couch and John curled up on me. I chuckled and held him close to me. We were both very tiny for our age. And around the same height. I let him sleep as we waited for Bro to come pick us up.
JOHN MARIA EGBERT
I was sleeping as I muzzled him and yawned. I woke up my eyes opening very little. I sigh as I looked around the room, humming softly. I looked at Dave and nuzzled into him. I looked around and sighed softly. "Morning, sweet cheeks." Dave chuckled and i looked up at him and growled softly. "Shush. Morning." He chuckled and pulled me closer, kissing my jawline softly before holding me on his hips. We were back at Bro's today as I hummed and looked around. It was clean..? "Did TT come over..? It's clean." He tilted his head and looked at him. "Yeah Dirk came over a little while ago." He chuckled, at my observation as I looked around and hummed softly.
JAKE HELEN ENGLISH
Dirk and I hadn't separated since we found out that we were online friends. I laid down beside him, as he tries to beat a online game and I continuously giggle when he would fail or pout at something that would happen on screen. "English, shush." He whined and I looked at the screen. It was a shooting game, something I usually can excel in. I steal the laptop from him and I begin playing the game. He just chuckled and pulls my small form into his lap, I squeak softly and looked at him, blushing softly. He only chuckled, once again and I whine a bit. "Are you gonna win?" He asked, teasingly. I growl softly at the teasing and nod. I received only another chuckle. I start to play and it goes along smoothly, until the blonde bastard starts to sabotage me. He nuzzled into
my neck and rubbed my hips as he whispered into my ears just a bunch of flirty lines. I was a blushing mess and ended up dying. "Bitch." I growl softly and he chuckled, kissing my cheek, not even a centimeter away from my lips. I blush and slightly move my head and he kisses my lip, as I squeak softly and he holds my cheeks, deepening the innocent kiss. I felt his tongue push past my soft lips. The humming of his vocal cords, vibrating against my lips, blushing as I turn around and hold onto him. He smirks into the kiss, moving the laptop down onto the floor, as he pushed me back against the bed and went back to kissing me. His lips were oddly tinted orange-pink. He licked his lips, before he pushed his tongue into the wet cavern of my mouth. ((I'm trying; TBH never been kissed literally like this before)) He hummed against my lips, as his muscular, pale, and freckled fingers wrap themselves around my thin hips. Gripping them sweetly, as he pulls away letting use both breathe in the air that we needed before he moved down to my neck, kissing down from my soft shown jawline to the petruding collar bone. I gasp softly and hold onto his shirt, feeling his lips brush against a sensitive area. I could feel his smirk for days when he moved down and started to suck on that area, surprising me as I arch my back and lean into every touch. I stifle a soft moan and look away when he smirks and continues, sucking more than before as I squeak and look around. He only chuckles and continues this until the blood reached the surface and had left a dark purple hickey on my neck. But he didn't stop there. Oh no no. He looked at me, pulling off his shades to show his lust filled amber eyes. "You wanna continue this English?" He hums in my ears, his texan accent had me melting. "Yes. Yes. Yes." I say on repeat as I gripped his shirt. He only chuckles once again as he continues his onslaught on my neck.