Chapter Eleven "Oh? Do i make you nervous?"

Start from the beginning

"I'm still on the road of recovery. It doesn't just start to instantly get better, it's only been a week it needs more time."

"You need to let someone in. Who's that cute young man you've been talking to?"

"His name is Austin. And no I don't need him in my life to make me feel better."

I didn't have an appetite to finish dinner. I excused myself from the table and went to my room.

A heard a slight knock on my door and my grandma walked in. She sat on the edge of the bed and tucked a piece of he gray hair behind her ear.

"Elena, I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it like that."

I sat up and crossed my legs. "You don't need to apologize."

"Yes I do. Your mother did horrible things and it's hard to recover from so many years of pain."

She moved a piece of hair in front of my hair. "You deserve to be happy ad you're in this beautiful home. You're safe and surrounded by people who love you."

I smiled then gave her a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm guessing you will be up here all night so goodnight."

I put on a pair of black shorts and a white tank top. I plopped down on my bed and relaxed. Before I knew it, my eyes drifted to a close.

I heard a noise coming from my bedroom window.

I shifted in my bed, turning on my side.

Thump.

I groaned at shifted my eyes to my clock. It read 10:23.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the window. I saw a figure down on the ground.

What the fuck?

I opened the window. "Austin?"

"Let me in."

"It's 10 at night what are you doing here?"

He groaned. "Just let me in."

I walked downstairs and unlocked the front door, welcoming Austin.

I whispered "What are you doing here Austin?"

"I'll tell you, let's just go to your room."

We both walked upstairs quitly and I shut the door.

I stood across from him and crossed my arms getting ready to say something when I saw a contrasting color on his skin from the lights outside.

It was blood.

It was starting to seep through his shirt, and he clutched his side.

"What in gods name happened to you?"

"Dean."

I could hear the pain in his voice from his wound.

"We had a meeting with them at 7 and I was a setup. I ended up going there alone with no back up and Dean stared talking shit and threw punches. I dodged the first few and struck him in the jaw. He punched me to the ground and kicked me I the face. By the time I had the chance to throw him off of me and pulled out his knife and stabbed me in the side."

My jawed dropped.

"I would've gotten a chance to fuck him up but they pulled him away and I left on my way here."

"If you had the chance to get back at him you would've gotten into more trouble than you are in right now."

"They pay."

I sighed. "Violence isn't the answer for everything."

"Anyways, if you want that wound fixed I'm going to have to look at it."

I pulled him into the bathroom in myroom.

"Take a seat," I pointed to the toilet seat. I grabbed the first aid kit from far back in the cabinet.

I set it down on the counter and grabbed the necessary things to help his wound.

"Take off your shirt."

He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up slowly, throwing it on the floor.

Once again his body caught me in awe as I stared at his stomach.

"Are you gong to help me or just stand there and stare?"

"Shut up." I whispered, leaning down to get a better look at his gash. I walked over the sink and grabbed a towel to clean up the blood, along with carefully dabbing his cut.

When that was one I grabbed the disinfecting spray, shaking it while crouching down to his side. I saw a little smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking at?" I looked up at him and followed his eyes down.

"You're such a pervert," I said while pulling up my tank top.

"Hey I'm not the one with my boobs popping out."

"You're an ass." I growled lowly.

"Just saying the truth." He winked.

"Stop it." I blushed.

He smirked. "Oh? Do I make you nervous?"

"Uh no."

"You hesitated, I think you're wrong." He whispered stepping closer to me.

"I think you're delusional."

He shrugged, and walked until I was pressed up against the wall.

"You're a liar." He pressed himself against me and laid his hands on my side. "Wanna know how I know?"

"How?" I said looking up at him. His hot breath clashing against me.

"By doing this," he moved his head closer to mine pressing his lips firmly onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer to me. An adrenaline rush flooded through my viens--this was my first kiss. He squeezed my sides; his fingers crawling on my skin as he tugged my bottom lip wih his teeth.

I moaned, running my fingers through his hair. This felt great.

His slipped his hands to my back and slowly moved them down to my ass. He squeezed it, making me gasp as the kiss got deeper and he groaned.

His lips, soft and plump. He tasted like mint and smoke. He has me hooked and he's waiting for the perfect time to reel me in.

He pulled away and pushed his forehead against mine.

"I stand corrected." He whispered sexily, knowing he won the argument we had earlier.

He nuzzled his head into the nape of my neck and began sucking, biting, and licking on my flesh.

I pushed his head closer and began playing with his hair. He groaned.