"Come look at this shop with me." She said and pulled him towards a jewelry store. Natsu stared at the necklaces that were on display.

"Why did you drag me over here?" He asked as he looked at Kenia, who was focusing on something else.

"We have company." Kenia said as she stared at the glass at an angle. Natsu looked at the window at the same angle and could see what the Alpha werewolf could. It was Aka. She was standing on the other side of the street, not to far behind them pretending to look at the booth she was standing besides. "We have to lose her, and then haul ass to the Guild."

"Got it." He said.

"Stay close to me." Kenia said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him after her into an alley. Aka watched out of the corner of her eye and noticed the random movement into an alley. She knew they spotted her. She walked towards the alley, faster than she has been walking before, but she didn't want to draw any attention. When she rounded the corner, into the alley. Nobody was there, so she started walking towards the other end of that alley where it opened back up into a street. But something broke behind her and she turned to see that there was a bunch of red pieces that wasn't there before, what was left looked like a shingle. She looked up at the rooftops but didn't see anything, but birds at the edge of the roof where you could see an empty spot. She 'humphed' and kept walking.

"Natsu, you need to be careful." Kenia whispered to Natsu as the two watched Aka walk around the corner and down the street looking for them.

"It's not my fault rooftops don't like me." Natsu said, as he stood up with Kenia.

"Natsu roofs don't give . . . . . . ." Kenia started to say something, but she stopped herself. "Never mind, come on." She said and started running and jumped from roof to roof, away from Aka. They were running and went to jump onto another roof, but when they were in between the roofs, Natsu was swept to the side and as he dropped to the ground people screamed and shouted followed after a large crash sound. Kenia landed on the next roof but stopped and ran to the edge where he could see that Aka had tackled Natsu and they had landed on one of the booths in the market. Aka was on top of Natsu, using her knees to hold down Natsu's arms, and Aka drew her sword and held in above Natsu's throat.

"You will pay for getting in my way." She yelled, as she went to plunge the sword downwards. Kenia landed behind her and it caught Aka's attention enough that she stopped to look who was behind her.

"Pay this bitch." Kenia said as he grabbed a carton of fruit and threw it at her hitting her in the back, causing her to go flying forwards and off of Natsu. Natsu sat up, and Kenia grabbed his hand.

"Come on!" She yelled and dragged him behind her and away from Aka who was getting up. Natsu took a few moments before running as he stared at Kenia, with a look of pure disbelief and sadness. But he snapped himself out of his small trance and started running. When Aka was standing, she turned her head at a weird angle the didn't seem natural and watched the one she was after and her friend running away.

"That wasn't nice!" She called after them and when she turned her body so it was facing the same way her head was, she took off faster than any werewolf on two feet, even though they were still faster than a normal human. Kenia ran ahead of Natsu and grabbed onto a light post and used her legs to swing her body around it, and slammed her feet into Aka's chest not even a second before she was able to grab ahold of Natsu. And Aka flew into a building, and through the wall causing the whole building to come down on top of her.

"Keep moving!" Kenia yelled and pushed Natsu towards Fairy Tail. "She won't be far behind!" They ran into the Guild Hall and over to the bar were Gajeel, Mira, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Happy, and Levy were watching the kids, as they played with some of the other Guild members and the Zodiacs. Kenia ran in with Natsu and everyone at the bar looked at them in horror as they were panting like crazy.

"Did you two have fun last night?" Mira asked them as they all knew that Kenia had left with Natsu.

"Levy, I need that information about Aka." Kenia told the small bluenette.

"Are you two okay? You look like you need to sit." Levy asked, concerned with how much Kenia was out of breath. Not only from running, but Kenia had no idea what she was going to do.

"Levy, please." Kenia begged. "I need the information so I can get the kids and the rest of my pack the hell out of here."

"What's the rush?" Levy asked.

"Levy!" Kenia screamed as she slammed her fist onto the bar counter and the whole counter cracked splintered, and it got the whole Guild's attention. Levy flinched and started shaking with fear at the sudden outburst, as she was reminded of when it was Kenia that tried to attack her a year ago. "I've already stayed way to long, and now Aka is on my ass! Because I felt sorry for all of you! Now give me the goddamn information!"

"Take it easy." Gajeel growled, as he stood behind the scared blue haired girl.

"How can I take it easy, when my whole family might be dead in a matter of minutes?" Kenia growled back, and they both showed each other their teeth and it was obvious that it might escalate to a big fight rather quickly.

"No." Levy said and it caught the two of them off guard a little. "She's right. We've . . . . . . I've . . . stalled her to much. She's shouldn't have even stayed the first night. Let alone this long." Levy was looking at her hands. "Follow me." She said and sadly walked down to the library. Kenia followed close behind her as did Gajeel and the others. Natsu stayed at the bar counter for a few seconds and Gray noticed that he wasn't following.

"Natsu." He said getting the pinkette to look up at him." You okay?"

"Ugh, yeah." He said as he walked with him towards the library a little slower than the others and Gray walked with him. "It's just . . . . . . . ."

"What?" Gray asked.

"When we were running from Aka, Kenia protected me." Natsu said, and looked up at Gray. "And I swear, for a few seconds, her eyes were brown."

"Brown? Like Lucy brown?" He asked, and Natsu nodded. "Natsu, you know-."

"I know. I know." Natsu said. "She's gone."

"It was probably just the lighting." Gray said as he raced to catch up to the rest of the small group.

"Yeah." Natsu said quietly to himself. "But it still hurt seeing them."