Preference - how do you cope with the heat?

Comincia dall'inizio

After a while Sherlock asked you to stop again, this time less nicely. 'Just let me, Sherlock.' You answered. 'Then at least I do something.' Sherlock looked at you sternly. 'Complaining does not count as doing something.' Said the sassy detective.

'Hey,' you said and turned to look at him. 'If you can find a way to cool me down, by all means, do it.' His irritation kind of amused you and it didn't take too much effort so you decided to continue. Irritating Sherlock does count as doing something, doesn't it?

But after some snappy words, Sherlock had disappeared. Not that you did anything to get him back: the weather was way too extreme to even think of action, let alone actually do something, but you did pity that your entertainment had fled.

He came back though, but you didn't notice it. John did, but of course that cursed hedgehog didn't warn you or something. Not even in Morse Code. No, instead of being warned, you had to learn it the hard way.

Or let's say: the cold way.

Before you could turn around to see your horror nearing you, icy cold water was thrown over your head and you were soaking, and then I mean soaking wet. 'Sherlock!' you shouted. 'What have you done?!' You cried out and stared at your dripping clothes and the wet furniture. John and Sherlock both grinned loudly. Sherlock looked at you and you were searching for a place on his face to slap without damaging his cheekbones, but still pretty painful. He grinned sweetly.

'I have found a way to cool you down.'

A/N

Brrr! That'd be cold! But still effective. And you'll need something to cool down when you've got Benedict fudging Cumberbatch around you! ;-)

And after some more buckets, it will probably look like this:

(Non wifi readers: Handsome Sherlock in water)

Or this:

(non wifi's: Sherlock and John on chairs floating in water in 221B)

Am I the only one who found this trailer really, really scary?