❦ Chapter 40 ❦

My book is long as freak and it's gonna be even more longer cuz I think this book will have uh.........

I think less than 60 or 50 chapters ;-;

Ik it's long 😅

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Maureen's P.O.V~

Nagisa went upstairs to get out of the dress as we were talking, I looked over at the clock.

11:00 pm

I turned back to others.

"It's getting late guys...about to be midnight." I pointed at the clock.

"Hm, yeah and it looks like it's about to thunderstorm." Karma looked outside, looking at the lightning.

"You guys wanna spend the night...?" Anahi asked.

"Yeah, sure. Tomorrow's a school day so we should probably go to sleep." Ivori said. Iliana agreed. Nagisa came back.

"Okie, what about you Nagisa? You wanna spend the night here?" Anahi looked at him talking to someone on his phone, sweating. Probably his mom. Anahi told me that she was pretty tough.

After Nagisa ended the call, he nodded and she smiled.

"Okay, since we're staying here, let me get something to eat cause my stomach is gonna start eating itself." Karma walked to the kitchen, and grabed (whatever kind of food you like).

"So where am I gonna sleep?" Asked Iliana.

"On the couch." I said, "and Ivori will sleep on the other one." Ivori nodded and I went upstairs to grab some blankets and pillows.

I brought 2 pillows and 2 blankets.

"Ooo! Can I get the Dora pillow?" Ivori asked, giving me a puppy face. Of course, I can't resist so I gave it to her.

"Didn't know you liked Dora." Anahi chuckled. Ivori layed on a couch and hugged the pillow.

"Eh, I like it."

I smiled and I felt someone whispering on my left ear.

"We're gonna be sleeping together Maureen~" Oh sh*t that was Karma.

...WAIT A SECOND...I AM GONNA BE SLEEPING WITH HIM AHRWISND.

"Hm? You okay?" Karma poked my cheek while I blushed and looked away from him.

Anahi looked at us, laughing at my face and then realised that she'll have to sleep with Nagisa, making her blush and look down.

"Okay, g'night. Going to sleep now." Iliana fell on the couch and 5 seconds later they were already snorting.

I giggled quietly and I turned off the lights and we went upstairs.

I nervously said goodnight to Anahi and Nagisa then went to my room, Karma following.

"I'll take the right side..." I quickly said. Karma looked at me.

"Wait so we can't cuddle~?" I looked at him, starting to blush and he winked at me with a confident smile on his face.

I quickly glanced away from him.

"Yes but I mean no, uh on second thought yes but wait uh maybe? A-ah I should have my pajamas on!" I ran to the closet. Before closing the door, I poked my head out.

"Don't open the door and wait." I closed the door and put on my red pajamas. Put my hair in a bun. Then I went to the bathroom, then walked out.

Karma was playing on his phone, I chuckled at him, he was playing Subway Surfers.

"I got an extra toothbrush that I never used Karma."

When he finished, he nodded and went to the bathroom.

I got my big plushy that I love so much and got in bed with it. Karma then got on the bed.

The rain was getting heavier. I hugged my plush. And looked at the window, I love it when it rained.

When there was a loud thunder I jumped a bit. I was not facing Karma because I was so embarrassed but he pulled me to him and took the plush off the bed. I glared at him.

"That was rude Karma kun..."

"You're cuddling me, not the plush Lollipop." He wraped his arm around my face and one played with my hair.

I could be mistaken as a tomato now, definitely. Karma started planting kisses all over my face.

(A/n: CUTE \(>////^////<)/ LOL)

~Anahi's P.O.V~

My sister said goodnight and I said it back, I walked into my room with Nagisa following behind. I will take quick glances at him to see him blushing a bit.

"I-I-I'm gonna go to use th-the bathroom." Nagisa nodded and smiled closed-eyed.

I went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Yep, I was red.

I turned the cold water on to help my red face die down a little. Then I brushed my teeth and got my pajamas on. I waited until my blush died down a bit cause I get embarrassed easily. So I didn't want Nagisa to see me like that...

Once it died down, I took a deep breath and walked out, Nagisa had his hair down and was sitting on the edge of my bed.

My bed wasn't so big but it wasn't so small, Maureen was the one that got the big bed. I mentally cried. I told Nagisa that we have extra toothbrushes and that he could use one. He went to the bathroom and I got my timer ready for tomorrow.

Hm, I was already done with homework. I think I'm ready for tomorrow. I was so curious though, what are Karma and Maureen doing?

Ugh, she better still be a virgin after I wake up.

The curiosity took over me and I wanted to peek. Her room was just across the hallway so I could see the end of her bed. And legs tangled together... I could also hear kisses. I could barely hear them over the water running in the bathroom.

I mentally screamed and pretended nothing happened when Nagisa came back. He layed down and looked at me as I awkwardly layed down next to him.

I moved closer to him and finally snuggled my face in his neck. I need a reward because that took a lot of courage like I just crossed a volcano over a string.

I felt him play with my hair. Mumbling goodnight as I fell asleep.

~Timeskip by your favorite anime character doing a chicken dance~

~Iliana's P.O.V~

Me and Ivori went upstairs to take a lot and a lot pictures... Hey, don't look at me like that. I had to.

"I'll go to this room." Ivori whispered at me as she tip toed to the room. I went inside one, looking at Anahi and Nagisa hugging eachother.

I got my phone out and had to turn off my light so they wouldn't wake up.

After taking 5 pictures I turned the light on and took a final picture. Then I speedwalked out the door and closed it. Ivori did the same and we quietly did our handshake.

We went downstairs and looked at each other's photos of the 2 couples. We sighed and thought it was enough.

I left a note on the table and we decided to leave. Me and Ivori had to grab some Cheetos from the kitchen though. I was so hungry. Hehe!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

Thanks again, FOR 3k!!! 💩🙊

I was working on like uh 3 different books that I plan on publishing in the future. Haha...

There *cough* might be *cough* anitonaxocbookafterfinishingthisone *COUGGGHHHH* myfriendwilltheocbecausemybestiesthinkthey'recutetogether
*clears throat*
IDK WAT I SAID

Ah I think I'm getting sick guys XO

I got no life 😂😂😂

Take care and byeee!