❦ Chapter 12 ❦

Heyyyyyyy ENJOY!!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

I was with Nagisa watching a horror movie. The woman got killed by a doll...she wasn't suppose to scream...if she did, the doll would cut her tounge!

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW

I started hugging Nagisa as hard as I could and I bet it started to hurt, but I just couldn't handle it.

"I-I can't breath.." I slowly let go but then I heard a scream. NOO the little boy almost got killed! I hugged Nagisa once...again.

"It's almost o-over, don't be scared. It's just a movie." He was patting my back. My face went from pale to red. I could feel something burning in my leg. Was it a monster?!

"N-Nagisa!" I shouted. "Anahi?!" He shouted too. "Are you alright?! It's okay, it's okay!"

Next thing I knew, I was in my bed. Was it a dream? It could have been a nightmare but since Nagisa was hugging me during the horror movie, it was an awesome dream. I looked at my legs and saw a heating pad and a worried Nagisa. How cute.

"A-are you okay?! Y-you were screaming and-" I cut him off.

"Nah, it was just a nightmare. There's nothing to worry about." I stated. He nodded.

"Is the heating pad too hot?" Nagisa asked.

"Nope it's okay. It's actually really relaxing." I said. I wasn't gonna sleep because I've already slept. But I just wanted to relax.

"Okay that's good." He said relieved.

"Do you want me to bring you a glass of water?" I did wanted a glass, but I would have to use the toilet alot. Come to think of it...I do need to pee.

"Uh I um...actually need to use the bathroom." I stood up and again tried to walk but ended up falling. Nagisa carried me to the bathroom instead.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

I really wonder what Nagisa and Anahi are doing. I was deleting all of the freaking selfies that Karma took. I decided to text Nagisa again.

Maureen: Hey we're already leaving okay?????

Nagisa: Oh okay this isn't Karma right? ·-·

Maureen: Nope, it's Maureen why did you reply so late?

Nagisa: Sorry I was taking Anahi to the bathroom :-)

Maureen: Ohhhhh okay okay did you use the heating pad?

Nagisa: Yeah I did.

Maureen: Oh yayy thanks for taking care of her!!! :3

Nagisa: Hehe no problem it was fun :D

Maureen: XD

Nagisa: And what's up with Juliana??? I haven't seen her.

Shoot.

Crap.

Jesus.

Maureen: Oh uh I haven't seen her too but I'm pretty sure she moved.

Nagisa: Alright, I'll ask Anahi later then!