❦ Chapter 37 ❦

Sorry if this is late, I went to the beach yesterday and I had to do stuff before that so yaaa (*'∀`*)ノ

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Maureen's P.O.V~

I was mentally confused at them. I looked over to the window and saw Reina and Pedro looking at each other weirdly. I decided to whisper in case they hear.

"What do you mean? Agents? I don't know what you're talking about." I said, whisper yelling.

"Don't play dumb. Just admit that you are." Ivori said.

"Okay okay, let me explain, they are agents. But I'm not their dad nor Nagisa is their mom. We faked it because we thought you didn't know." Karma explained the whole thing to them while I was still wondering how the freak they know.

"You almost fooled us with that acting." Iliana chuckled. "Nice acting skills."

"Thank you...um so uh..." Nagisa stayed mostly silent. Anahi was still finishing her brownie for some reason. We heard the door bust open and Reina and Pedro came over to us.

I gulped. I am pretty sure she knows by now.

"H-Hey Reina. What's wrong?" I asked. Iliana and Ivori waved.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" Reina folded her arms.

"I'm sorry Reina. But we had to keep it as a secret." I said.

"Why though? I always wanted to go to a haunted basement."

...wait what? Where the hell did that came from?

"What do you mean? Uh." Anahi asked awkwardly. The rest of us looked at her in a weird way. Except Pedro.

"I heard it from the window. I heard them two girls say you guys had a haunted basement."

At this point I wanted to laugh but I kept on a serious looking face. Anahi and the boys looked at eachother smiling nervously while sweatdroping.

"Well you found out then. Me and Anahi have a haunted basement." I said. Nervously laughing.

"Yeah, they're totally not agents." Iliana whiped her hair while saying that.

"Agen-" Before Reina could finish her sentence. Anahi cut her off.

"So this is Ivori!" She pointed her finger to the green head. Then to the brown head.

"A-And that's Iliana." Reina gave them a small smile.

"I'm Reina...so uh..." She scratched the back of her neck. But she continued.

"I might seem like a creep because I was staring at you through the window. I couldn't really hear anything because of the loud music from the house across the street."

Iliana and Ivori blinked a few times but smiled slightly.

"It's fine."

"How did you guys even meet?" Pedro asked.

"We were helping Professor B*tch with a sale. You know, to earn money. And they were there. No big deal." I smiled at him.

"Mmhm. We were looking for a present for our friend, Rosie."

Karma looked at them in shocking way but soon turned into a smirk.

"Really? Do you mind telling us more about your friend?" Nagisa facepalmed at Karma.

"She's kinda weird. A bit younger than us but we still wanna give her an awesome present for her." Iliana said.

"Yah, we already got her a necklace. I think I actually have it in my pocket somewhere." Ivori searched her pocket and pulled out that red necklace.