❦ Chapter 30 ❦

Oh lord, this book already has 30 chapters!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Maureen's P.O.V~

"Girls!" We heard B*tch Sensei calling out to us.

"Sorry..." I said as we walked away from the crowd that were looking at us.

"Did you found something?" I asked. "Well yeah I think so. This one!" She pointed to a dress.

"Ooo, it looks beautiful! It's gonna look good on you I bet

"Ooo, it looks beautiful! It's gonna look good on you I bet." Reina smiled. "Yep!" I said.

"It looks pretty but how much does it cost?" Anahi asked.

"It says $1,275.00...not that much!"

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME!"

"Well we'll have to work to get the money! I can give ya 50." Reina said. "Thanks you don't have to."

"Nah its fine." I could maybe use the money that we get from missions too. I'll have to ask Alexander.

"Hehe, you didn't grab a 100 dollar dress?" Anahi said. "Just kidding, let's try it on!" She grabed the dress and ran to the changing room. "Don't step on it!" B*tch Sensei yelled.

"I won't!"

~Timeskip my Ayaka coughing in the corner because she is SICK XP~

~Nagisa's P.O.V~

"Oh, dear, your teacher is getting married?" My mom came into my room. "Yeah."

"Thats wonderful. Come here. I wanted to see how you'd look like in a dress!" She left. I sighed. I stood up and walked out my room. Why is my mom always like this? Did she really want a girl this much?

"Mom..."

"Its gotta be here somewhere. Ah! Found it! Now sweetie try it o-"

Knock

Knock

"Huh?"

"I'll get it." I speed walked to the door and opened it. It was Anahi and a girl I didn't know.

"Oh hey Anahi! And uh..."

"Who is it Nagisa?" Mom walked to the door. "Oh hello Anahi and...who are you?"

"Oh, h-how are you Mrs.Shiota? This is just a friend I invited..." Anahi scratched the back of her neck.

"Oh...I was gonna make Nagisa wear the dress for the wedding..." Mom looked down........wait what?!

Reina looked at Anahi awkardly, "...Are you sure your boyfriend is a male...?"

"Mrs.Shiota, you know, there is this dress thats on sale, it looks like it could match you." Mom jumped.