❦ Chapter 10 ❦

Wuzzzz up!!!!!!
:P hope u guys enjoy

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Maureen's P.O.V~

I'm glad that Juliana is finally out of our lives.

"Hey Anahi, did you get really hurt or injured while you and Juliana were fighting?" I asked.

"Well, I hurt my left leg during the fight but it doesn't really hurt that much." Anahi replied with a weak smile.

"You should still care for it!" Koro Sensei said.

"Tomorrow we're suppose to go on a field trip. You would have to stay in your house." Koro Sensei stands up.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah! It's fine." Anahi said. "I guess I'll take care of her." I said.

"No no no Lollipop. Nagisa can take care of her~" Karma said.

"What?! I don't think that would be the b-best idea-" Anahi was cut off by me.

"That's fine by me!"

~Next day~

"I can't do this Maureen! I'm fine! See look!" Anahi stood up and tried to walk but fell back down. I facepalmed.

"You're not fine. I just called Nagisa and he's coming right now." I smirked.

"Heck to the noo!" Anahi shouted.

Knock!

Knock!

"That must be your Nagisa." I said before I went downstairs to the door. I opened it and there stood Nagisa.

"Hi Nagisa. Anahi is upstairs." I said.

"Don't give her too much donuts!" I pushed Nagisa in and I went out the door and closed it. EHEHEHEHE~

~Anahi's P.O.V~

I heard someone coming up the stairs. Mama mía! The door opened and there he was.

"Hey Anahi! Nice to see you." He said with that adorable smile. "Nice to see you too Nagisa."

"So how did you hurt your leg?" He asked. I can't tell him yet.

"Oh uh I fell when I-I was outside training?" I said akwaedly. This will be awkward I just know it. I knew thatI  wouldn't be able to keep lying but I was too scared.

"Oh okay well do you need anything to eat?" He asked me.

"Well can I have donuts?" I asked while making my puppy eyes at him. He looked like he was gonna poop his pants.

"Maureen told me that I can't give y-you too m-many donuts.." He nervously played with his fingers.

"Well she said not to eat many donuts...so I can eat donuts just not that many." I said. I really am hungry!! I need some yummy chocolate donuts right now.

"Oh okay then. I'll bring you some." He said.

"They're in one of the green bags in the kitchen!" He nodded and went downstairs.

Now I am really surprised that I haven't stuttered that much! I am still kinda nervous so heh. I wonder if Maureen is having fun.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

The field trip was to go around the town. Explore new places! The class stoped by a restaurant. I haven't been in it so this could be fun. It was a bakery!!