❦ Chapter 38 ❦

I bet this is gonna be one of those books that are gonna be super long I'm so sorry (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Happy Birthday Nagisa!!!! It's his bday woohoo

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

At least Maureen finally asked them that question. Iliana and Ivori didn't seem to hesitate at all.

"Fine, we'll tell you..." Ivori spoke.

~Beginning of flashback~

~Little Ivori's P.O.V~

Me and Iliana were done playing at the park. It was fun but we had to go home since the sun was setting.

"Ugh, this sucks... I wanted to play more." I groaned. Iliana nodded at me.

"I know right."

We were now at my room. Not so far from our other friends. Maureen and Anahi Yuki. We wanted to visit them and make cookies again like last week but it was already kinda late.

Iliana was staying here for a sleep over. We've already played millions of games so obviously boredom took over me. I face planted on my bed.

"Whatcha wanna do Ivori?" My friend asked. I looked up at her with a blank expression.

"I don't freaking know, I think it might be bedtime actually."

And I was right. My mom came into my room seconds after that and told us to go to sleep. We nodded and she closed the door.

"You're tired? I'm not." Iliana whispered, a smirk appearing.

"Uh no, why are you smirking? Are you thinking of pranking my brother?" I asked, tilting my head a little.

"I'm in if you wanna do that, just saying..." I added and smiled.

"No, that's not it, hehe." She covered her mouth. Preventing a laugh to come out.

"My little sister? My mom? My dog?"

"No no no, I mean we sneak out. Are you in on that Ivori?" Her smirk grew bigger.

"Ohh... uh... Iliana if my parents find out I did that they're gonna make do 100 pushups. I already got in trouble last month and it was a pain in the as- I mean butt." I looked away from her. Trying not to cringe when I remembered my last punishment.

"Come on, you're my b*tch right?" She pulled her hand out and spit on it. Waiting for me to shake it. I'm surprised that we're starting to cuss at this age but whatever.

"Are you in?" Iliana raised her voice. I eyeballed at her, signaling her to shut up.

"You know what? I'll do it. Just this once..." I shaked her hand, smiling like a little devil.

"Good, should we go through the window? I don't know if everyone's asleep yet?" She asked. Pointing at my little window next to my bed. I nodded and put pillows under our blankets to make it seem like we were sound asleep.

A part of me was nervous. I prayed that my parents were asleep and I opened the window. It made a loud sound and we flinched. We heard footsteps near and then my dad.

"Bob, are you playing that Fnaf game again? Go to bed." I heard my dad from the room next to us. We sighed, with pure relief.

I jumped out, landing on the roof. Iliana followed behind. I carefully closed the window. Luckily not making a single sound this time, booyah!!!