❦ Chapter 4 ❦

Wuz upp!!!
Hope you enjoy

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Nagisa's P.O.V~

Right when I heard those words, I yelled.

"No! Are you crazy!?"

"We have to Nagisa. Just look at how many people they have killed." Said Karasuma.

"But that's wrong!" I yelled again, I was furious. Very furious.

Koro Sensei looked us. Sighing.

"Sorry to disappoint you. But I'm not gonna kill the love of my life." My eyes go wide as I heard Karma's words.

"THEY'RE MONSTERS!" Yelled B*tch Sensei. This woman...before I could say anything, the door busted open. A guy came in holding a gun.

"Where is Anahi and Maureen?!" He asked. I was confused. What did he want?

"Who are you?" asked Karasuma, getting infront of him.

"I'm an agent working for the government." What? An agent?

"I'm here for Maureen and Anahi. They're agents working for the government as well." the guy said. Oh...so that's what they were hiding.

"W-what?" said B*tch Sensei.

"Are you serious? I...am so sorry!" B*tch Sensei shouted.

"It's okay! But where are they?" asked the guy.

"They ran away." said B*tch Sensei. We have got to find them! Wait! We could ask Ritsu.

"Let's ask Ritsu!" Me and Karma yelled at the same time. Now that's new.

"Yeah!" Everyone in the class said. B*tch Sensei got her phone out and asked her their location.

"Alright! I'm on it~"

She showed us a map.

"They're on the other side of the city?" Karma asked.

"Well they do train everyday for 5 years now." said the guy. Wow, for that much time? Me and Karma went out to look for the 2 of them.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

I shivered. I wish I had my warm blanket. I looked over to Anahi and saw her barely sleeping. She didn't look uncomfortable. I tried getting confortable but it was raining hard. I was just really wet.

So I layed there and thought about our childhood. I remember when we were little. Me and Anahi would run outside in a sunny day with our parents. Oh I miss those days so much.
~After 20 minutes~

I was half asleep until I heard noices. I immediately got up and woked Anahi up. Wait she wasn't sleeping. She must have heard the noices too.

"Shhh." she whispers at me. I nodded and stayed quiet. We then heard really familiar voices.

"Maureen!? Maureen where are you?!" It was Karma. Oh my lord.

"Anahi please come back!!" It was Nagisa. I heard Anah gasp really loud. I flinched. They must of heard that gasp.

"Anahi!?" I heard Nagisa yell. Me and Anahi immediately got up ran as fast as our tired legs could. We triped at the same time and fell on a big puddle. Now we were really wet. I hear footsteps coming fast. We both tried to get up but there were too many branches on the floor and we both lost one of our shoes while running.

~Anahi's P.O.V~

Screw me. I got nervous when he said my name for some reason. Awe man.
I could hear footsteps coming really fast. I tried getting up but couldn't. I tried helping Maureen but I couldn't as well.