❦ Chapter 25 ❦

Hello and enjoy!

XP

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

It was the next day and I'm sorta still wondering where B*tch Sensei is.

Did she actually leave? Well the class wouldn't be the same without her there.

"Let me guess, you're wondering where B*tch Sensei went." Maureen looked at me while she was eating waffles.

"Hehe yeah, remember when she found out about our secret?" I asked.

I still remember every detail of that. I'm not mad at her anymore.

"Uh...I think." Oh lord jesus, Maureen always seems to forget everything really easily.

Really really easily.

"Oh my gosh Maureen, how could you forget?" I giggled. She stoped eating her waffles.

"Ohhhh! Yeah! Now I remember. I hated it when we had to hide in the forest." She sweat dropped and I nodded. It was a pain in the butt.

Knock

Knock

Oh! Nagisa and Karma must be here already.

"I'll get it." Maureen took her plate to the sink and went to the door. I got my bag ready.

"Hey, good morning." Karma said.

"Hello! Let me get my bag." Maureen was getting her bag ready.

"Hey, do you think we should ask Karasuma about what happened yesterday?" Nagisa asked me.

Heh well he would probably shut us up and make us forget about it. But it wouldn't hurt to just give it a try?

"We could try." I said.

"Okay, now I'm ready!" Maureen and Karma walked up to us. We left and walked up the mountain.

While we were walking, I saw Itona smiling to himself.

"I bet he's thinking about Dani." Karma and Maureen said.

Wow they're ment for eachother.

"Yep, let's go talk to him." I said. I got behind him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped. "Oh. What is it?"

"How are things going with Dani?" Nagisa asked.

"Oh, it's going great actually. Thanks for the help."

Yay! He finally thanked us.

"No problem!" We said. "We're already becoming close friends." Itona was really proud of himself for this.

"I'm glad, I wonder when you two will have your first kiss~?" The devil did that smirk again. Itona turned pink.

Hehe, like a pig.

"Well how about you and Maureen, huh? I haven't seen you two kiss." Itona tried to defend himself. It was almost impossible because of uh Karma.

"Oh really? Look at this." He pulled a blushing Maureen close to him and kissed her. Maureen didn't have time to react because he pulled away fast. Me and Nagisa gasped.

"That was nice. How about Anahi and Nagisa." Now it was my turn to blush! Haha, and Nagisa too.

"They'll be too shy to do it." Maureen laughed and it made me even more red.

"But uh...in public though?" I said. I looked around and saw people walking with their uniforms, probably to the main campus.

"Do it fast then." He said. Why does everyone wanna see us kiss so badly. But I just decided to do it since people won't even look at us...I think. I turned to Nagisa and he turned to me. Now we both leaned in a little fast and bumped our heads together. We pulled away and I giggled.