❦ Chapter 32 ❦

(~˘3˘)~ hello again!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Maureen's P.O.V~

It was finally Saturday. Now I could listen to my music all day. I might go and visit Karma some time though. I was laying on my small bed with the room slightly dark because the sun has barely come out. I just woke up early because I had to go use the bathroom. Anahi was still sleeping since she's a heavy sleeper.

"I can't sleep..." I muttered to myself. I stood up from the bed and just decided to get cereal. Now I hope Reina and Pedro didn't sneak in again.

While I was choosing which cereal I could eat, I heard the ringtone of my phone and Anahi's and I dashed up the stairs, Anahi was already awake.

"I'll answer." I mumbled and grabed my phone and answered the call while Anahi ignored the ringtone from her phone.

"Hello?"

"Finally, I thought I was gonna go over there."

I sighed. It was only B*tch Sensei.

"What's up B*tch Sensei? Anything we could help?"

"Yes, I need you and Anahi to come to the ice cream shop."

"Now?"

"Yes, right now. Its close to where you live."

"Okay B*tch Sensei but let me have breakfast first okie?"

"Alright, see ya girls."

She hunged up. I wonder why we have to go to an ice cream shop, on a Saturday? Well atleast we'll have ice cream.

"So B*tch Sensei called and she wants us at the ice cream shop that's near here." I said as we went downstairs.

"Ohh, okay, but what are we gonna do? Eat?" She asked as she was pouring milk into the bowl of fruit loops.

"I don't know but I wanna eat before I'll go so that I won't eat the whole shop." Anahi chuckled and I ate my cereal.

~Timeskip by spongebob waving hi~

"Okay, we're here." We said and entered the shop. The moment I entered I wanted ice cream. Alot of yummy ice cream! But there wasn't alot of people. Was it closed?

Anahi looked hungry too, she kept staring at the chocolate ice cream and chocolate chip cookies with the ice cream too. We were both standing there looking like idiots, almost drooling.

"Yay, you came." B*tch Sensei walked towards us with an awkward face. "Don't embarrass me..."

"Sorry," We bowed. "Why are we here?" Anahi asked.

"You're here to work." She smiled. I widened my eyes. "We can work here?"

"Yeah, I talked to the manager." I got kinda happy and kinda mad. This was suppose to be a chilling day but the good thing is that we get ice cream for free. But this would have been just like a normal mission so I won't get that mad.

"Is anyone else working here?" I asked.

"Oh, I called Karma and Nagisa. They're coming in just a secon-"

"Why are we here so early?" Karma said behind us. We turned around and smiled at them.

"We're gonna work here, that's all." I said. "Really? Are we gonna receive money?" Nagisa asked.

"The money will help with my future wedding dress. This is just a simple way of getting some money."

"Oh okay, how long are we gonna work?" Maureen looked around the shop. It was a tiny shop. You couldn't run anywhere.

"It will be $10 per hour. We're gonna open in 20 minutes so let me show you how to work the cash register."

After a while, we decided that I'll be behind the cash register. Karma will be a cashier too but will have to clean the tables. Anahi and Nagisa will work on the ice creams. Now I'm so glad I ate, I wouldn't stop eating ice cream if I didn't eat before we got here.

B*tch Sensei opened the shop. We waited a little and then saw people walk in...and a whole bunch of little kids.

"Mom! Let me get a chocolate one!" A little girl begged her mom. I nervously giggled. The music started playing and we started taking orders. It wasn't so hard for me. Anahi was actually suppose to be a cashier but she begged B*tch Sensei not to. Since she's shy.

Alot of kids were telling me everything at once. The parents had a rough time calming their kids down. Hehe, this reminds me how crazy I would be for ice cream when I was younger.

"Hi, can I get a milkshake?" A woman asked. "Sure, what kind?"

"A Vanilla one."

"Okie!" Milkshakes take a while to make. So if one person was working, it would have been tough. I still don't know how many hours we could work......okie, All About That Bass has been playing for 5 times now...Its getting annoying.

"Didn't that song play for 4 times already?" I heard Anahi's voice behind me. "Yep, it would be great if they changed songs more." Nagisa said.

"They need to put some Twenty One Pilots instead." Karma said while he was cleaning a table.

"My ice cream!!"

We all turned our heads and saw a kid crying. He droped his cone. Karma came over and helped him while I was making another ice cream.

"What are y'all doing here?"

Once again, we turned our heads and saw Reina and Pedro at the door.

"Why are you guys working?" Pedro asked as he and Reina walked towards us.

"Its for the wedding, we can receive money with this." I said.

"Oh cool, next time, make sure to invite me and Pedro so that we could help." She said.

"Okie, we will ask B*tch Sensei...wait, where is she anyways?" Anahi looked around the shop but found no B*tch Sensei.

"She told me she had to get the stuff she's gonna give out for sale." Reina said.

"Ohhhhh, okay, I was wondering where she went." Nagisa said.

"Is she gonna really do that? Wow." Karma laughed.

"Are you guys having a fun time?" Pedro asked. We looked at eachother and nodded slowly.

"Atleast I have free ice cream." Anahi mumbled. I sweatdroped.

"Mom!!" A little girl yelled, oh lord...another one that droped their cone.

"You guys really need some help." Reina and Pedro said as Karma went to clean the mess up.

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

Wow, so sowwy that I didn't post a chapter for one week (T△T)

Hehe

Take care and byeee!