❦ Chapter 23 ❦

Hi!!!!!!!
Enjoy

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

We were walking to school as usual. While we were walking and talking, we saw Itona and Terasaka outside. We walked up to them.

I was helping Nagisa. Since his ankle was sprained.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're testing this awesome car that Itona made." Teresaka said.

"This baby has a camera and we'll use it on Korosensei."

"Oh uh nice!" Maureen said.

"Class is about to start though, let's test it after." Nagisa said. I nodded.

"Alright." Itona said.

We walked to the classroom. We still had a little time but I always like to be early. It makes me worry less.

~Itona's P.O.V~

The 2 couples walked away to the classroom. I didn't follow though.

"Should we just test it really fast?" I asked. "Heck yeah dude! I'll start it." He grabed the car out of my hands.

~Karma's P.O.V~

When we were in the hallway, we were hearing shouting.

"What's that?" Asked Maureen.

"It sounds like...B*tch Sensei!" And it was. We saw her and Karasuma. They looked like they were arguing.

"Aren't we gonna stop it? Come on." I ran to them. Maureen ran as well but Anahi and Nagisa stayed behind.

"Don't you think you take stuff too seriously?!" B*tch Sensei shouted.

Her and Karasuma don't fight that much but oh lord. It was looking bad.

"Hey uh please calm down!" Anahi tried to calm the situation down. But Karasuma spoke up.

"This is not some beauty school Irina. If you are not gonna put up with this, then you might as well leave."

"...fine." We gasped. She grabed her bag and left.

"Mister Karasuma?" Nagisa said.

"Go to class kids." He left.

We nodded quickly and dashed to the clasro-

Well me and Karma dashed to the classroom. Anahi and Nagisa had to become turtles.

Once we got in, no one was in the classroom.

"Where's everyone?" Maureen asked.

"I don't kno-" I was cutt off by the um whole class.

"I can't believe what just happened!"

"I feel pretty bad for her..."

"She's super mad."

~Anahi's P.O.V~

"Hey! What happened? Did you see B*tch Sensei or something?" Karma walked up them.

"Dude," Terasaka sound upset. "She is super pissed."

"And what did you guys do?!" Maureen said.

"Yeah, did you just let her go like that?!" I agreed.

"Hey don't blame us, let me explain..." Maehara started to explain,

"Terasaka, Don't use my car yet, I need to add a few more stuff." Itona was trying to get his car from Terasaka's hands but kept failing.