Calling to Neverland

Pan was watching the girl sit on the bench. She was very pretty he would admit. He still isn't sure if she is the one... He will just have to wait and see...

......................................................

She couldn't take it anymore. She really wish she could travel to Neverland. She opened the book. The picture of Neverland was amazing and breathless. A tear escaped her eyes and landed on the book. Someone grabbed the book out off her hands. She looked surprised up at... Bryan. "Bryan!? "She yelled surprised. He looked at her worried and angry. "Why are you ignoring me? Why did you run away from me?! "He asked hurt. He has no right.

"Just give me my book back! "She said trying to reache for her book. He kept on swinging it and dodging her. She was starting to get angry. Mernique finally got hold off the book. He pushed her in the wall. Her back was against the wall. "No... Not until you tell me.. Why are you ignoring me? "He aksed his eyes glaring at her eyes. She wanted to run. "I know everything! I know of you and Mackenzie! I heard and saw you this morning. "She screamed at him furious and tried pushing him off her.

He just started laughing. "Your not getting rid of me that easy. And what you saw was me trying to get Mackenzie off me it ment nothing Mernique! "He said pleading. Mernique looked away from him. She then turned her head back to his eyes giving him an icy cold look. "I don't believe... You. "She said in an ice cold voice.

He looked hurt then smirked. "Then I will show you. "He said deviously and pulled his mouth towards hers. She immediately pushed him off and spat at the ground and wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand. She was furious now! She slapped him. "I am not your toy! "Mernique screamed. He only started laughing. She had to run.

She was over matched. Mernique turned to run but he grabbed her arm and threw her to the other side off the garden. She groaned as her body made impact with the ground. He laughed "Actually you... Are. "He said with a devilish smile. She stood up and tried backing away from him. She only made two steps before her foot caught something and she fell backwards.

Her head slammed into something and she felt pain. She could feel the warm liquid running down her head. She saw black spots . When he hauled her to her feet she kicked him in the sensitive spot, hard and then she tried running before he grabbed her arm and slamed her in the wall hard.

She slumped to the ground. Seeing black spots. Her head was throbbing. She just close her eyes and felt his arms around her shoulders when he was gone. She felt the darkness pulling her in. All she did was made her one final whish... going to Neverland.
......................................................

Pan saw the boy watching the girl. She had a bag with her. She was reading a book when the boy grabbed it out of her hands. She yelled surprised the boys name. He broke into a fit of questions and acted hurt. He felt angry for he is lying to her again.... Wait why did he care? Probably, because she might have his heart. You know as a true believer the one to save him, keep him young forever.

She ignored him and demanded her book back. He smirked at her. She is tough girl to crack. She tried grabbing it from him but he kept swinging it out of her grasp and dogde so she couldn't get it. Her eyes were blazing with anger. She actually looked cute when she is mad.

She got hold of her book but then he pushed her against the wall. Her back was against the wall. He was pinning her so she couldn't run. Pan took a step but then the shadow shook his head and he stood still. She was yelling at him and tried to push him off her. He was laughing now. She said something else that changed his mood. He was pleading to her. Pan rolled his eyes. Who would plead to someone?

She looked away from him. Please don't tell me she is falling for his lies! She looked back to him with an ice cold glare and she spoke her next words in an ice cold voice. "I don't believe... You. " He flinched. He remembered Wendy said once she believed in him. He shook his head to focus again. The boy looked hurt. He said something to her and leaned in to kiss her. This really took Pan of guard.