Chapter Forty Five.

After all of the girls left, Priscilla was the only one left at the salon. She was finishing up sweeping and drying the smocks and towels that were washed. As she was walking back towards the front, she saw Patrick outside holding a rose. She smiled and went to unlock the door to let him in.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I just got off of work not too long ago and I wanted to see you." He replied, handing her the rose.

"Aww, thank you. So sweet." She thanked him, sniffing the sweet scent of the rose.

"You're more than welcome. I'm guessing all of your stylists went home?"

"Yeah, they left a little while ago. I'm just finishing cleaning up and everything." She nodded her head and locked the door again.

"Alright. I also came to see if you wanted to go out for something to eat."

"That sounds so great, but honestly, I'm a bit tired. I just want to go home and relax."

"I feel you."

"I'm sorry." She pouted.

He chuckled and lifted up her chin, "I'm not tripping, beautiful. I understand how it is being a boss. How about this? How about I pick us up something good, meet you at your house and we have a nice, quiet dinner where you'll be comfortable? Plus, I'll even give you a massage if you'd like."

"That sounds amazing. Ugh, keep spoiling me and treating me this good and I'm keeping you. There will be nothing you can do about it."

"Then lock me up, beautiful. Because I'm going to continue to do it." He winked.

She chuckled and shook her head, "You are a mess."

She walked towards the back where the washing machine and dryer were to check on how much time was left before the towels and smocks finished drying. She didn't notice that Patrick followed her until she felt him press up against her from behind. He moved her hair aside and brushed his lips against her neck, causing her to shiver.

"I missed you today." He whispered in her ear.

"Did you?" She asked, trying to keep her composure.

"I did."

"What did you miss the most?"

"Your sweet scent. Your smile. Your voice. Your body. Most certainly, the way you taste and the way you feel." He pressed his body harder against hers and rubbed her hip.

"Patrick..."

"Yes, beautiful?"

She felt his hand slowly slide up her dress and rub her inner thigh. She gripped onto the dryer as her breath grew slightly shallow, feeling him inch closer and closer to her center.

"P-Patrick....um...." She stuttered.

"Talk to me, baby. What's on your mind?" He cooed into her ear and lightly brushed his fingers against her center through her panties.

She gasped and leaned her head back, "You can't....expect me to talk with you touching me like this."

"Then let me do the talking." He planted a kiss on her shoulder.

He slipped his hand into her panties and gently rubbed her clit while his other hand massaged the base of her throat with his thumb. Priscilla's grip on the dryer tightened and soft gasps of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Let me ask you this." He whispered into her ear, "Have you ever been made love to in a place outside of the bedroom?"

"Define outside of the bedroom." She replied softly.