Vidcon (Part 2) [ThomasXreader]

Start from the beginning

At the touch of our lips shocks run through my body and the screaming from the audience fades away. It's like there's only him and me in a quiet room.

As quick as the screams went, they came back, and Thomas's and my lips part. I look at Thomas, whose face was even redder than before, and smile. He smiles back and my face gets hot. I probably look like a tomato right now. I think and quickly walk back to my chair.

"Wow, that was... intense," Shayne said with a shocked expression.

"... And really cute," Courtney adds.

"I can definitely see why people ship you two," Felix says and laughs.

"Oh, shut up you three," I mutter and try to hide my red face.

We then say goodbye to the audience and go backstage. I just finished talking to a staff member when someone taps on my shoulder.

"I promised I'd wait for you backstage after your last panel." Thomas smiled at me.

"And you kept your promise." I smile back. "I just have to get my bag real quick. I'll be right back." Thomas nods and I go into the changing room and grab my bag when my phone rings - My best friend is calling.

"(Y/N)!" My best friend screeches through the speaker. "You just kissed Thomas Sanders!"

"I know! I was there!" I laugh and blush.

"Have you checked Twitter? There are pics and videos of the kiss everywhere!"

"No, I haven't. I'm actually going to get dinner with Thomas now, so I have to go. See you later!"

"What?!", she asked, but knew she wouldn't get any answers from me. "Alright, have fun! Talk to you later!"

I quickly hang up and walk back to Thomas. "Sorry, my friend just called."

"It's fine. Where do you want to go?"

"Uhm... How about we go to the Italian restaurant down the street?"

"Perfect." Thomas and I start to walk through the hallways of the convention center and just exited the building when Thomas takes my hand. My body stiffens and only loosens up again when we enter the restaurant.

We are being led to a table for 2 and order our food.

I was about to say something when my phone goes off. "I'm sorry... Do you mind?" Thomas shakes his hand and I unlock my phone. 467 mentions on Twitter. I open the app and get bombarded with pictures of Thomas and me holding hands and captions like "OMG THEY'RE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE ALSIFUDALSIDU" I giggle and show Thomas the pictures. Thomas just smiles at me. His smile never leaves my mind...

After we finished dinner we went to the park nearby. We sat on the swings and talked for hours. I feel like I really know the real Thomas now.

"We should really make a video together someday," Thomas says out of nowhere.

"Yeah. I would really like that." I smile at him. I check my watch and realize that it's already 2 am. "We should really get back and get some sleep."

We arrive back at the hotel and Thomas drops me off at my room. "I had fun tonight." He says and looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes. His eyes bewitch me every time I look at them...

"I did too. We should do that again." I smile. Thomas leans down and kisses me on my cheek.

"Good night Princess." With that, he walks away, and I unlock my door.

~ 2 days later ~

Thomas and I are sitting under a tree in the park. Vidcon is over and my flight goes tomorrow. I rest my head on his shoulder, and he rests his on my head while our intertwined hands rest between us. "I'm gonna miss you. I feel like you became one of my best friends during the last three days." I say.

"Aww... I'm gonna miss you too (Y/N)."

~ The next day ~

I walk towards the gate to board my plane when I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and face Thomas.

"I can't wait till we see each other again to do this." Then he crashes his lips into mine and I kiss back without hesitation.

Our lips part and we rest our foreheads against each other. "I'm gonna miss you," I mutter, and Thomas smiles.

"I'll miss you too." Then it's time for me to board my plane.

----------

I close my apartment door and turn on my phone. More Twitter notifications and a few messages and missed calls from my friends. I open Twitter and see a picture of Thomas and me kissing at the airport and one from yesterday where we sat under the tree.

I quickly save the pictures and open WhatsApp. Tapping the chat with Thomas I send him the two pictures and the message "I miss you already ❤️"

About 2 minutes later he replies: "I can't wait to see you again. It's only a matter of time. 🎶❤"