FINAL BONUS CHAPTER

Lana at 6 above^^^^

Marcus' last name is Lane. Btw it will be very important in the second book. The first chapter of that will be published on either tomorrow (Saturday) or on Wednesday.
Xavier

Vanessa ran with Lana. She was 6 today. I'd been on high alert though...I'd been getting some signs of a threat against her.

"Xavier!," Vanessa called out, "lets go to the ice cream shop!"

I nodded and stood up. A retired gangleader going into an ice cream shop with his beautiful wife and adorable baby girl.

I followed after them. Vanessa held Lana agaisnt her hip as I placed my hand on the small of her back.

She smiled up at me while I smiled down at her.

A camera flashed making us snap our heads to the photographer.

Outside the ice cream shop was a woman and man taking pictures of family's who wanted pictures with their children.

"Oh I'm so sorry. But I had to, you all were perfect. No charge," the woman said. She pulled off a picture and shook it. An old fashioned camera.

She handed it me and I melted. It was perfect. Even the lighting was.

I looked at the woman, "thank you." She nodded with a smile.

We continued to walk into the ice cream shop.

"Choco choco!," Lana squealed happily. That means chocolate. "Pease mama and dad dad," I smiled at her, "of course sweet cheeks," I kissed her cheeks and went to order her ice cream.

"What can I get you, handsome?," I looked up at a woman who looked to be about 35. She had way to much makeup and looked like a clown who should be killing the children like in IT.

I grabbed my wallet, my ring on my finger shown to her brightly.

"A chocolate cone, 2 scoops," I told her. She told someone behind her and continued to eye rape me. It took all that I had not to cringe.

"Hey clown! Get your own man!," Vanessa shouted at the lady. Her name tag read Betty.

She glared at Vanessa. "Glare at my wife again and you'll be staring at your skull till death," I spat at her lowly.
Her eyes widened in fear as she scurried off into the back.

A teenage boy came out with the ice cream cone. "Here ya' go. Sorry about her, she's the hoe. Always trying to get into males pants. Its free, I feel bad for you," he chuckled. "I'm Charlie, have a nice day with your family. Your daughter is adorable," he smiled, handed me the ice cream cone, and walked into the back.

I walked over to Vanessa and- "Where's Lana?," I asked her.

"She went to go play in the ball pit a few minutes ago," she said.

"Alright. And were you jealous?," I rose and eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes, "she looked like a clown making goo-goo eyes at my man, hell yeah I was."

I smiled at my wife. I gave her the ice cream cone as I sat down. "What am I suppose to do with this?"

I shrugged, "dunno I just don't want ice cream on me."

3rd person pov

Lana ran off into the ball pit, not to many children were there, but one caught her eye. A boy with dark brown hair with tears in his hazel eyes.

She ran up to him, "um hello? Are you okay?," she asked him. He seemed to snap out of his thoughts and looked at the young girl.

"I'm fine," he told her. "But, you have tears in your eyes," she told him, a frown on her small lips.

"I'm fine. It's just been a bad day," he told her as he looked down at his hands.

"May I sit with you?," she asked him. He shrugged, "if you want."

Lana did want to, so she sat beside the sad boy.

"What's your name?," she asked. "Sebastian," he told her, "what's your name?"

"I'm Lana," she smiled at him. He looked at her, "how old are you?," he asked.

"6," she said, "what about you?"

"10," he said sadly. "Why are you sad?," she asked again. "Its just been a bad day, Lana."

Lana and Sebastian talked for a very long time, she had forgotten about her ice cream cone.

"Lana! Its time to go home!," Vanessa called out. Lana frowned, "bye Sebastian. Will I see you again?," she asked as she stood up. He look up at her. He then too stood up and hugged her, "we'll see."

Any idea of who he is?

I'll give you a hint. Jay had a son named Sebastian who was 4 then 6 years ago. How old would he be now?

Good bye!

I hope you loved the book! Chapter 1 of the second book is up!

*unedited*