Bonus Chapter 1. Lana

Up above is one of my new action books. Go check it out.

Lana is 3 in this.

Vanessa

"Lana!," I shouted. Lana just looked up at me, her hand still in the cookie jar.

"What are you doing? No cookies," Lana looked back at the cookie jar then at me before shrugging. "I alwl weady ate thewm alw," she then got up and ran off into the living room where Xavier was.

I picked up the jar with a large huff. "Xavier! She ate them all again!," I shouted at my husband.

"Honey, she's just a little girl, let her eat the cookies," she rolled her eyes. He spoiled her rotten. She was a daddy's girl all the way.

"She- ugh. Whatever," I rolled my eyes again.

....

"Daddy! Whwres Iggwy?," Lana said as she came running into the living room.

"I don't know, sweetie," Xavier cooed as he picked her up.

"But I want Iggwy," Lana whimpered. "I know baby, where'd you have him last?," he asked her.

"Lana, I think I saw him in our room," I told her. She immediately got up and ran up the stairs, ine step at a time.

"She's so cute," Xavier gushed. I laughed at him, "you love her more than me."

He stood up and walked over to me with intimidating steps.

"Is someone jealous of our daughter?," he asked me as he bent down in front of me.

He leaned forward and kissed me.

I think you know what happened from there.

.....

Lana came running into the house, Xavier following close behind as he chased her and she squealed.

I smiled at them. Lana was the perfect daughter in all reality. If you put aside the part where she steals, lies, and is a very big trouble maker.

I love her. With her dark brown curls of hair and innocent, blue/green eyes, she gets everything she wants. The boys are going to be all over her.

Xavier and I quit our gangs together a few years back do to Lana being born. I couldn't put her into that life. Even if she knew about our past, we'd never let her follow in our footsteps.

"Mommy! Make daddwy stop!," Lana cried out as he tickled her.

I laughed at the two. The ones I love.

I know its short but, these are just short bonus chapters that are leading you up to the second book.

SECOND BOOK.

The Gangleaders Dancer