11

Vanessa's outfit.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up the next morning at around 10.

Dylan was here, along with Xavier, Cameron, Jackson, Zack, and Brandon.

Sam wasn't here though.

Xavier walked over to me, Dylan glared daggers at him.

He came up next to my ear. "They said you could leave at 11. Get him out of here somehow, and we'll leave with everyone," he told me. I nodded.

Xavier walked over to everyone and talked in a hushed voice.

Dylan walked over to me with that same fake smile.

"Hey babe," he said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled with the same fake smile he uses. "Hey do you think you could go out and get me something to eat? The hospital food is disgusting," I scrunched my nose up. He smiled and nodded, "sure, I'll be back in about 45 minutes or so," he said. And pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back slightly. He pulled back and left, glaring at the 5.

Once he was gone I immediately wiped my mouth off. "I just realized how bad of a kisser he is," I laughed, "but Zack and Brandon already knew that," everyone laughed except for those two who glared playfully at me.

"Its almost 11, I'll go sign you out," Xavier said.

Then he left.

I leaned back with a sigh. The doctor came in and re covered my wound. Then she gave me some medication for pain.

Xavier came back at exactly 11. I sat up.

And winced. "Shit," I groaned. Xavier smiled at me. As I stood up, he held ny waist carefully.

"Sam dropped off some clothes for you, but he had to leave. Said he had some gang work," Xavier told me. I nodded.

"I can walk," I said. He nodded and let go of me. I walked perfectly normal, for the most part, I hid my pain.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. The clothes were on the toilet.

It was a black crop top with a space skirt connected to suspenders.

Sam's style makes me smile. Once I was dressed I brushed my hair and teeth. I slipped on my space coverse and walked into the hospital room.

All eyes snapped to me. "Sam's style makes me laugh," Zack bursts.

I rolled my eyes I walked up to him, I slapped him on the back of his head.

He whined like a little baby. "Oww!," I smiled at him.

"Come on, lets go before he gets back. This is important," Xavier said. I nodded and we left.

We all got into Xavier's car, how? I don't know.

"Listen," Xavier said as he began to drive the car. "You have to believe me," he begged me. I nodded.

"Dylan is the leader of 6th strongest gang. And he has a plan. We don't know what it is. But we know when and that its suppose to hurt you," he told me. "And how did you find this out?," I asked. "Zack and Brandon were threatened into helping by Dylan," he said.

I turned to look at them they nodded once.

"Is the plan suppose to begin tonight on our date?," I asked him. He nods, "we want you to go on the date. But we'll be close by and be able to stop him before he does anything," Xavier tells me.

"I'll do it."

*That Following Night*

I was standing worridly outside of my house. Waiting for Dylan. I had an ear peice in that looked like an earing.