Epilogue

^^^^Her dress above or to the side^^^^

3rd person pov

Vanessa paced and paced in her white wedding dress. She was nervous but also shocked that this was actually happening to her.

She was finally getting married to the man of her dreams.

"Vanessa!," Cecelia, Camerons fiancę came running in. Vanessa turned to her, "yes?," she asked.

"Its time," Cecilia squealed. Vanessa took a deep breath and nodded. She followed her out.

The music began and Cecilia's older brother, Carlos, walked out to walk her down the Ile.

They linked arms as he smiled down at Vanessa, she returned the smile with one of her own.

And they began to walk. Vanessa looked around at all the people who came for her and Xavier's wedding. Most were apart of her and Xavier's gang. Chad and Jay were there, along with the other 8 of Vanessa's favorites.

She couldn't help but to smile as her eyes landed on Xavier who was wearing a suit. Something that was rare for him.

As she reached Xavier, her and Carlos split. She stood in front of Xavier as the man began speaking.

....

"Now for your vows," he told them. "I'll go first," Xavier said.

"From the first time I saw you, Vanessa, I had a connection with you. I don't know why, or how. But somehow I knew that one day, I would be standing right here, with you. Vanessa, I love you, and you made me the happiest man alive when we first started dating. And I will admit, I did get a bit jealous when yiu were dating that fucking bast- I mean Dylan," everyone chuckled at his statement. "I didn't think I could get happier when you agreed to marry me," tears welled in her eyes, "but Vanessa? I don't regret a thing."

Everyone clapped as tears escaped Vanessa's eyes.

"At first, I was kinda annoyed at you and didn't really care for your existence," Vanessa admitted. "But, I began to realize just how much I loved you. And I'm not very good at this lovely dovey shit, but all I want you to know is that I love you and never will stop," Vanessa finished.

Xavier smiled widely at her.

"Will you, Xavier Gray Mason, take Vanessa Ray Addison, as your wife, through health and sickness?," he asked.

"I do," Xavier said, without an ounce of hesitation. I slipped the ring on his finger.

"And will you, Vanessa Ray Addison, take Xavier Gray Mason as you husband, through health and sickness?," he asked her.

"I do," she said, the same way as Xavier did. He slipped the ring on her finger.

"And without further ado, I pronounce Xavier and Vanessa was husband and wife!," he announced.

"You may kiss the bride," and they did, for longer than expected.

....

As the rest of the night went on, they ate cake, talked, laughed and danced.

Everything was good for them. Vanessa and Xavier were going on their honey moon first thing in the morning.

But, everything is short lived when your Gangleaders Vs the World.

THE END!!!

And its finally over. Plus the bonus chapters and the second book!

Thr next book will have more action though, since this was my first real action book, its not what I was expecting.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved writing it!

Till next time.

-Agent Nobody out!