3

Matt Damon

Vanessa

Right now its the same day and I'm heading to the warehouse. I have to announce my fathers death and that I'll be taking over.

I parked my Lamborghini in front of the gate and got out.

I went up to the gate ware Mic an Mike were.

"Hey guys," I say. "Hey Ray, where's John?," Mic asked. I sighed, "he didn't pay for drugs from Mason, he's dead and I'm your new leader."

There eyes widened. "What should we call you?," Mike asked. "Addison," I say.

"Do you know what happened to Daxton?," Mic asked as he opened the gate along with Mike. "He hit me. He's dead," I say simply as I walk in.

They go silent. "We're sorry for asking, Addison," they mumble. I chuckle softly as I walk up to the front doors. I take a deep breath and open them, shutting them behind me.

"CC! Jordan! Max! Mac! Maverick! Get your asses down here!," I shout.

These people I just called are ummm... the best fighters. Newest members. Crazy. Idiotic. Arrogant and cocky bafoons.

They come down the stairs all at once and stand in front of me. "Hey Ray!," they all say excitedly. "I'm the new leader. My fathers dead, call a meeting. Set it for 10 minutes," I say. Their eyes widen and they nod, the scattered around the house.

"Important meeting! In 10 minutes!," I hear them shout.

I rolled my eyes.

I walked into my fath- my office and sat down.

Fuck. I sighed aloud.
...

"My father was killed by the Mason, because he didn't pay for drugs. I had to pay. Daxton is dead because he hit me. And now I'm your leader. Call me Addison," I said. All the gang members, all 56, of them nodded.

"Addison, we have a shipment delivery tomorrow at noon, whose driving with who?," Satan AKA Sam, asked. "Mitch, Maverick, and Jordan will go," I say simply. The 3 nod.

"We're perfectly straight with amo and our weapons. We're good on money, we don't owe anything and our drug count is...low," Daniel coughed.

"Why?," I asked camly. Now he looked scared. "W-we dont know," he stuttered. I stood up and walked in front of him. He's 6 feet tall and I'm 5'6. So I was looking at his chest.

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "find out."

He nodded quickly. "Anymore news?," I ask everyone as I sat back down.

"You have a meeting tomorrow at 5 pm. Since your the new leader. Your going to meet the 1, 3, 4, and 5 best gangs, since we're the second," Dylan explained. I nodded.

"Dismissed," I said and everyone pored out of my office. "But Daniel!," I shout.

He stops and turns to me, "how good are you at fighting?," I ask him as I stood up. "Not great," he mumbled. "Are you good at hiding things?," I ask him. He nods. "I dont think so because there's powder around your nose."

His eyes widen. "Do you have a family?," I ask. He shakes his head no.

"Good," I say. He gave me the look that said, 'how?'

"No one will miss you," I smile evily as his face is hit with realization.

I took out my gun and shout him straight between the eyes.

"Clean up! My office! Sam!," I shout. I say down and got to work on my paperwork shit.

Sam walks in and his face shows, 'what the fuck?'