20 (part 1)

(Important authors note at the end. Please read)

2 weeks later....

Vanessa

I laughed as Cameron made a disgusted face while Jackson dipped his french fry into his milkshake.

Xavier chuckled as he took the fry and ate it as Jackson gaped at him and Cameron gasped, "why would you ruin that french fry?! What did he do to you!?"

I smiled as I leaned back onto Xavier's rock hard chest.

We were all sitting in McDonald's. I was sitting on Xavier's lap. While Jackson and Cameron sat in front of us.

So many good memories were held here. Some mad me want to cry because they can never happen again. Some made me want to smile. Some made we want to smash a wall.

But, either way, there will be many more to come.

"So the french fry is a he now?," I asked Cameron, cocking an eyebrow. "Well... um.... yeah. Totally," he nodded enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes as I threw a french fry at him. He opened his mouth and it landed in it. He stood up and fist pumped the air as we laughed.

....

"So where to now?," I asked as we all got into my car. "Well I was thinking we could go to the beach?," Cameron asked. "Sure," we all agreed.

We all got changed at my house then headed over to the beach.

"When we're done here, I've got some stuff to do at the warehouse," I told them. They all nodded, "same," they said in union.

"But tonight we're going to The Cage," I smirked. They nodded in agreement.

We all got out of my car as I pulled up and stripped down till we were just in our swimsuits. I went and layed a towel down on the beach then layed on in.

I sighed as the warm sun hit my body.

"Amazing," I whispered. "Baby," Xavier whined as he stood over me, blocking the sun. "What?," I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

"Are you just going to lay here and let every male stare at you? Or are you going to come swim with us, willingly?," he asked. I opened my eyes to playfully glare at him.

I sat up as he bent down in front of me, I kissed him, on the lips then pushed him backwards. And layed back down, "I'm going to lay here and enjoy the sunny day," I answered him.

I heard him grumble a string of cursewords before he stomped away, leaving me to peacefully enjoy the beach.

Till 5 seconds later when I was picked up and thrown into the freezing cold water.

I screamed as I hit the water. When I came back up to the surface, my hair was covering my face. I glared at the 3. They visibly gulped.

I stood up and ran after Xavier. "SHIT!," he shouted as I tackled him to the ground.

I shoved his face into the sand. "No more kisses or hugs for the rest of the day," I told him.

I then got off of him and glared at the other two boys. "It wasn't our idea," Jackson defended, "it was all him," Cameron agreed.

I rolled my eyes as I went and layed back down on the towel.

....

3 hours later....

"I should've worn sunscreen," Jackson hissed. "Hahaha!," Cameron laughed at him. "You didn't wear any either," Xavier grumbled as he slowly sat down in my car. They all got sunburn, but not me.